Not On My Level

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Not On My Level

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened backstage, where Britt Baker was standing beside Leva Bates. Britt looked into the camera and began to speak.

Britt Baker: Tay Conti... what an opportunity you've got tonight. You see, most of the fans in the arena tonight have no idea who you are. In fact, most of the men and women backstage probably don't recognise you. But everyone knows who I am. I'm Dr Britt Baker, DMD. The future of the EBWF women's division. So tonight, when we step into the ring together, all eyes will be on you. You'll either be the woman who pulled off the biggest upset of the year if you beat me... or you'll be the latest person to tap out to the lockjaw.

Baker pulled out her black glove and put it on, looking into the camera menacingly as she did so.

Britt Baker: Don't worry Tay, I'm not taking you for granted. I know your history. I know you're trained in judo and jiu-jitsu. You wanted to be an Olympian, didn't you? But even when Brazil were hosting the Olympics, they didn't want you. Such a shame.

Baker pulled a face, pretending to be sad. Then she started laughing.

Britt Baker: I shouldn't really make you mad, should I? You're tough, you know some dangerous holds. You might try to hurt me. But hey, Shayna Baszler is supposedly tough and dangerous. And look what happened to her. I made her tap out, and beat her so badly she reconsidered her decision to try and be a professional wrestler. Or maybe EBWF just realised they'd made a mistake giving her a contract. I don't know. Either way, she's gone. Hopefully you'll last a little longer, but be warned... you're not on my level. I am inevitable.

Baker waved into the camera, as if she was waving goodbye to Tay Conti, then walked away as the scene drew to a close.