Sin

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Sin

Post by A.J »

The scene opens in a dark room lit with red lighting,A figure steps out of the shadows revealing himself to be none other than.... KANE.

Kane:Rey....Mysterio,Whenever I used to hear that name it would be followed up by millions of fans cheering and I would see children wearing their own Rey Mysterio mask run up to the barrier to get a high five.

Kane sighed.

Kane:Now whenever I hear the name Rey Mysterio these days I see and hear a different reaction,I see fans who used to cheer for you now boo you and the children who used to run up to the barriers now remain seated with a look of shame.
You see Rey when the devil removed himself from heaven and earth he left behind seven deadly sins.

Kane chuckled.

Kane:Rey the sin that haunts you is envy,You are envious because other people are getting opportunities over you and your envy has caused you to betray the people who loved you most.

The big red machine smirked

Kane:Tonight you will experience another sin,The sin of wrath because i will channel my own wrath along with all the fans that you betrayed and trust me you will experience hell.

Kane laughed as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan