Hurt Business

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Hurt Business

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in the locker room area where we saw Bobby Lashley warming up when MVP walked in.

MVP:Sup Bobby.

Lashley stopped warming up and looked at MVP.

MVP:Now I know our partnership hasn't started out great but tonight we get an opportunity to prove that we can be a force in the tag team division.

Lashley smirked.

Bobby Lashley: Well we have the Jurassic Express to deal with.

MVP chuckled.

MVP:Yeah a team consisting of a guy who thinks he's from the jungle and a guy who thinks he's a dinosaur,either they're acting stupid or they are stupid.

Lashley laughed.

Bobby Lashley:Yeah not only that they think they're leader is a time traveler,I can't believe Jericho picked them for his Warfare Games team.

Both men laughed.

MVP:I know but hey I was thinking that we need a name for our team you see we are like a business,A business that hurts people so I think we should be called The Hurt Business.

Lashley stared at MVP for a bit before smiling.

Bobby Lashley:I like it.

MVP:Cool I'll see you out there.

MVP smiled and walked out.

Bobby Lashley:Smart man.

Lashley grinned and went back to warming up as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan