The Real Women's Champion 014

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Real Women's Champion 014

Post by Becky Lynch »

When she was last seen on Monday Night Warfare, the Cerebral Lassassin also known as Becky Lynch took on Alexa Bliss for the first time since the night after WrestleMania. Every other time that either Becky Lynch or Winter took on Alexa Bliss, it was seen as a night off for both of them because she never really put up much of a fight in their eyes. However, on the night of October 4, Little Miss Bliss showed them that she had some fight in her, surprising and impressing the duo known as Fire and Ice.

The Cerebral Lassassin defeated Little Miss Bliss but she did not come out of it unscathed, suffering a stinger to her shoulder. The bout impressed Becky and Winter to the point where Winter gave her praise for improving, and by “improving,” they meant that Alexa actually put up a fight. It surprised the both of them, and the next time that Becky or Winter steps into the ring with her, they will not be taking a match with Alexa for granted. They will take it as serious as every other match.

Speaking of having the ability to put up a fight, that brings the Cerebral Lassassin to her opponent for this upcoming episode of Monday Night Warfare. The next person that Becky Lynch will step into the ring with is someone that she knows pretty damn well. The next person that Becky Lynch will set foot into the ring with is the Anvilette, the Queen of Harts, the only female graduate of the Hart family dungeon. On the next episode of Monday Night Warfare, the Cerebral Lassassin will take on none other than Natalya.

The Cerebral Lassassin and the Queen of Harts have faced one another a couple of times before, with each getting a win. This next episode of Monday Night Warfare will be the tie breaker between these two. One has to wonder who will break the tie. Will it be Natalya with her raw strength or will Becky Lynch manage to finally put to rest the year-long grudge she has held against the Anvilette?
==========
Scene 1: Paying the Debt
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter
Camera Status: ON

The scene opens up in the arena, the camera is fixated on the ring, and the crowd lies in wait for whomever might walk through the entrance curtain. After a few tense moments, “Celtic Invasion” by CFO$ hits the PA system and the lighting changes to green and orange. Everyone in the crowd gets up to their feet and instantly begin cheering. The cheers from the crowd are so loud that you cannot even hear Becky’s theme song.

The reaction from the crowd only escalates once the entrance curtain opens and the Cerebral Lassassin also known as Becky Lynch walks out onto the stage side by side with her best friend, her partner in crime, the Satanic Diva better known as Winter. After a few moments, the two women begin making their way down the entrance ramp.

“Ladies and gentlemen…” Christy Hemme begins. “Please welcome Becky Lynch and Winter!!!”

The adoring crowd cannot stop giving the duo collectively known as Fire and Ice all of the love in the world as Becky and Winter make their way to ringside. The Lass Kicker and the Satanic Diva climb up onto the apron and enter the ring. Once in the ring, Becky approaches Christy, the latter of whom hands the former the microphone before exiting the ring.

Once “Celtic Invasion” fades out, the cheering from the crowd does not waver. They crowd feels as though that they cannot show Becky Lynch and Winter enough love in their minds. After a few minutes, the crowd begins to calm a little bit. Becky raises the microphone up to her lips, but before she can say anything, the crowd’s cheering picks up again.

Even the stoic Becky Lynch has to crack a smile in response to the love she is getting from the capacity crowd. After the crowd dies down again, Becky finally raises the microphone up to her lips once again. This time, she is successful in speaking. “Last year at SummerSlam, I took on Trish Stratus for the Women’s Championship. I had the match won. That is until my opponent tonight cost me the match.”

“The last time I faced her was after she screwed me over at SummerSlam last year and she got away, but ya know what? I always get payback. Natalya screwed me out of the Women’s title last year because she couldn’t bare to see her worthless fook buddy lose to the greatest Women’s Wrestler in the world, the most dynamic performer that this company has ever seen, Becky Lynch.”

“I don’t blame her bein’ upset an’ all, because she and Trish both know that their time came and went, and they can’t stand the fact that I’m the hottest star in all of wrestlin’. They can’t stand the fact that I’m a bigger star than either of them could ever hope to be. They can’t stand the fact that I’m a leadin’ lady in Hollywood, somethin’ that neither of them could ever be. I know Trish tried her hand in Hollywood, but unlike her, my movies became blockbusters. Her movies were in the five dollar bargain bin at Wal-Mart.” The crowd cheers. Obviously, this crowd like many others is full of people that see Becky’s movies.

“Obviously, Natalya and Trish Stratus aren’t the only ones that share this sentiment of playin’ keep away with the Women’s Title, wantin’ to keep me away from the title I won at WrestleMania. Obviously, Raquel Diaz wants to keep me away from the title that she bribed the referee to award her with, but it also goes to the higher ups in this company.” Becky says with disdain in her voice.

“Ya know, they coulda done the right thing at WrestleMania and reversed the decision, but they didn’t, and ya know why? Because just like Natalya, Trish, and Raquel, the higher ups don’t like the fact that I became a success outside of wrestling and are holdin’ it against me. They don’t like the fact that unlike Trish, Raquel, and Natalya, I don’t have to kiss ass. They know they can’t put the squeeze on me, and that’s why they don’t want me as the Women’s Champion. They want a champion that they can control. They want a champion that can be completely dependent on them and the company. That’s why they don’t want me as champion and would rather have Raquel or Trish as champion while also havin’ Nattie run interference at last year’s SummerSlam. This company doesn’t want me as champion.” The crowd lets out a loud negative reaction and breaks out into chants of “Becky! Becky! Becky!”

“But ya know what? It’s gonna make it all the much sweeter when I finally get my due and win the title that I won at WrestleMania, that Raquel stole from me through bribery. When I finally get my title back, I’m gonna shove it down the throats of Trish, Nattie, Raquel, and everyone else in this company that’s wanted to keep me from it.” The crowd cheers unanimously, eager for the day that Becky Lynch finally gets her due.

“That’s later. Tonight’s about payback. Tonight’s about sendin’ a message. Nattie, ya screwed me outta the Women’s title at SummerSlam last year right when I was about to win it from yer fook buddy. I’m neither jesus nor do I have Alzheimer’s, so I don’t forgive and I don’t forget. The only way I’m feelin’ better is if I take my boot and shove it so far up yer arse that yer tongue has footprints.” The crowd cheers Becky’s intentions.

“I’m also about sendin’ a message tonight. Like I said earlier, this company sees the likes of Trish, Nattie, and Raquel as the people to put at the forefront, because they know that they can exploit Trish, Nattie, and Raquel. This company knows that Trish, Nattie, and Raquel are dependent on them. I’m not dependant on this company. This company doesn’t pay my bills. I make more money with one movie than I do in my entire contract. The reason why I haven’t gone full Hollywood is because of all of you.” Becky says, pointing out into the crowd, them cheering her in response.

“Tonight, the message I’m sendin’ to everyone in the back and to those higher ups that don’t want me as champion is this. It doesn’t matter how hard ya try, ya can’t keep The Queen Slayer, the Lass Kicker, the Cerebral Lassassin down, because if ya try, I’ll come right back up and knock yer fookin’ head off!” The crowd cheers.

“Nattie, when ya enter this ring with me tonight, yer not just havin’ a match. What I’m bringin’ to this ring tonight is just an all out fight. I have a score to settle with ya, but that pales in comparison to the score I have to settle with Raquel. Nattie, ner nothin’ but a casualty, a statistic, a victim on my road to settlin’ the score with Raquel Diaz. When I’m done with ya, yer gonna learn a very painful lesson. DON’T FOOK WITH BECKY LYNCH!”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)