Never a Bad Day

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Never a Bad Day

Post by D.J »

The scene opened in the dressing room of The Miz. He was finishing getting ready- about to finish tying his boots- when his door opened and in walked his wife Mickie Mizanin. She was dressed in a white blouse and blue jeans. Miz finished tying his right boot, and got up from the chair he was setting in to greet his wife with a hug and a kiss.

Mickie Mizanin: Sup stud! Big match tonight with Edge. You ready?

The Miz: Come on babe! I'm The Miz! Of course I'm ready. It's Miz vs. Edge in the battle of two guys that yes are STILL here. It's funny- I'd actually hate to be a young up and coming star in this business, because guys like Edge and myself.. are STILL getting better. We're like freaking Tom Brady. The older we get the better we get. I always like going up against Edge- because the two of us are just that constant reminder to anyone who's here thinking they're going to make a name for themselves- that the road still goes through the vets in this business. With that said- just like every match- I'm approaching it with only one focus on my mind, and that's winning. So as much respect as I have for Edge- he's across from me tonight- he's my opponent- he's my statement that I have to make as we approach Fanniversary. Paul Heyman came up to me last week and told me I should cash in my championship and face Randy Orton for the EBWF Championship.. and I will.. in my own time.. make that decision. Regardless of when and where I decide to do that, it's matches like this one that are going to get me ready to become the EBWF Champion for a fifth time. It's matches like these that I have to win.. to prepare me for THAT win and that reclaiming of my top spot in the EBWF.

Mickie Mizanin: Oh what a sweet day that'll be.

The Miz: What a sweet day this is going to be. It's never a bad day when you beat a guy like Edge.. and Mick.. that's exactly what I'm about to do.

Because I'm The Miz..

Mickie Mizanin: And what are you?

The Miz: Awesome.

He winked into the camera as the scene faded.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)