Warm-Up

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Warm-Up

Post by A.J »

Alexa Bliss was standing in The Coalition's locker room in her ring gear when the scene opened.
Alexa had a big night ahead of her at Fanniversary where she would go one on one with Leva Bates in an effort to prove that she deserves to be the number one contender for the Women's championship,But before that she would face Tay Conti on Warfare.

Alexa Bliss:Tay Conti tonight you and I will go one on one now I have seen your resume,You're a black belt in judo,a blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu,and you participated in trials for the Summer Olympics. Now I am no stranger to endeavors prior to pro wrestling. I am a former gymnast,a former division one cheerleader,and a former fitness competitor.

Bliss smirked while reminiscing her past accomplishments.

Alexa Bliss:Tay you have yet to have your first opportunity to break through the glass ceiling,Unfortunately tonight will not be the night you break through because you are facing The Goddess and the next number one contender Alexa Bliss.

Alexa chuckled.

Alexa Bliss:Sorry Tay but I am treating this match as a warm-up for Fanniversary and I plan to deliver a message to Leva Bates.

Alexa smiled and walked out of the room as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan