MAEBWF Speak Out

Kamden

MAEBWF Speak Out

Post by Kamden »

Monday night immediately after Warfare went off the air, “Moms Against EBWF” (MAEBWF) posted a link from their Twitter account to a Facebook post, also shared via screenshot on their Instagram here:

“What on God’s green earth did I just witness on my tv? A WOMAN beating a man?! What a terrible opener. Is this the example you want to give to young women out there, Blue Pants? Wrestling is a bad enough influence without beating people up with weapons. That’s aggravated assault and will land you in jail. You should be ashamed, young lady. How long before we see men beating up women? Chair shots to the head are supposedly banned, but I guess Wes Ikeda doesn’t care anymore. I don’t know what they do in Japanese wrestling Mister “Ikeda” (I still don't get how is that even Italian??? So WEIRD) but here in America we need to start practicing censorship in our sports entertainment to protect our children’s young minds. Calling people fat, stupid idiots, and SOB’s on live tv isn’t the way to do it. Not to mention how many times that man with the bad haircut dropped the F bomb in 30 seconds. (He did it twice. That’s ONE EVERY 15 SECONDS). What if that segment was allowed to go on?? How many more times would he have said it?!!?? I’m not sure if A&E should blur out that man’s hair or his mouth because they're both bad. I already got the curb stomp banned from WWE and that Seth Rollins jumped ship just to use it in EBWF. Seth also sounds too much like Sith which is bad in Star Wars so that name should be banned too.

Moms please unite to help put an end to this senseless violence on our tv’s. It’s uncalled for. It’s shameful. And I won’t stop until it’s over!”

No response has been made by EBWF officials as of yet.
History

*Sasha Banks: Member of the Mean Girls, 2016/2017 QOTR, 2016 Alliance of the Year, 2015 Female WOTY, 2x Women's Champion, 2x Women's Tag Champion

Michelle McCool: 2014 Newcomer of the Year, 2014 Women's Royal Rumble Winner, 1x Women's Champion

*Enzo Amore: Member of GTA, 1x IC Champion, 1x Breakout Champion

Seth Rollins: 1x Tag Champion

Blue Pants: N/A