Big name leaves EBWF, Real Backstage heat, and more!

Jayme

Big name leaves EBWF, Real Backstage heat, and more!

Post by Jayme »

July 05, 2018
PWPIX.net
Backstage heat revealed after Women's champion asked to leave Warfare, A new hot free agent on the market after leaving EBWF!

-Sources within the EBWF report that real life tensions are on the rise between two women superstars backstage. One of the sources reported that things got heated in the Women’s locker room backstage at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Monday night before Warfare kicked off.

The source stated that EBWF Women’s Champion, Zahra Schreiber, was initially scheduled to cut a promo on Warfare. However, before Warfare started, it is being said that Paige confronted Zahra in the locker rooms. The two seemed to have a bone to pick with one another, and the cameras weren’t even rolling! That’s right! This doesn’t appear to be any sort of work, but real life drama unfolding in the workplace. Before a physical altercation broke out, it is being said that the two Superstars were separated, and Zahra was asked to leave the arena that night. Paige was likely asked to stay due to her real life and on screen boyfriend, Seth Rollins, having a scheduled appearance later that night to celebrate his King of the Ring victory. That didn’t stop Paige from voicing a few choice words to the females in the back.

VIDEO CLIP:
[Play]

Paige: I'd like to introduce all of you to THE KING!

She pointed at Seth and as she did, he got up and bowed before returning to his throne.

Paige: Yeah take a seat baby. You've earned it. That throne looks comfortable.

Seth Rollins: It's fit for a King, that's for sure.

Paige: I think everyone now knows not to underestimate you. I know all these people in Grand Rapids, Michigan knew you were going to be the
2018 King of the Ring. Am I right?

The fans began to cheer.

Paige: I also realized something else. Since there was no Queen of the Ring this year...and you're the King of the Ring...and I'm your Queen...
wouldn't that make me the Queen of the Ring?

Seth Rollins: I can't really argue with that.

Paige: It makes a lot of sense to me. Plus look at me and then look at the rest of these bitches. I'm the only one who is even close to being
royalty.

Seth Rollins: Again...can't really argue there.

Paige: Before I let the King speak I just wanted this to be a warning to all you little hoes in the back. Seth is MY man. I've seen the way some of you
hussies have looked at him and that stuff isn't going to fly with me. Keep your eyes and everything else off of my man.
I'm only going to be nice about this one time!

Paige gave a bitchy look into the camera before handing the microphone to Seth

[STOP]
End of Video

It is well known that the current EBWF Women’s Champion, Zahra Schreiber, dated Seth Rollins in the past. At the time the news broke about the two, Seth Rollins was engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Leighla Shultz. Once his fiance at the time discovered the affair, several nude photos suddenly appeared online of both Rollins and Schreiber. The two continued to date despite all the controversy surrounding them. They dated on and off for a few years, before ultimately splitting up in 2015. Paige is Rollins’ current girlfriend and it is unknown how long the two have been official.

Fans had even noticed at the King of the Ring PPV that Paige seemed to make a b-line right for Schreiber. The two brawled it out into the crowd after everything unfolded, eventually being broken up by security. Fans in the audience even reported that the two seemed to be throwing legitimate punches at one another. Could this be the next feud in store for Zahra? Many are thinking yes, and it appears that this just might be the case. Kayfabe for not, things are certainly getting interesting!

Paige, Zahra, and EBWF have all kept silent on the issue. We will keep you updated as more details come out.

-It is being reported that Adam Cole (Bay Bay!) is on his way out of the EBWF. While details were limited on what type of deal was secured with Cole right before the King of the Ring tournament was set to kick off, it was well speculated that it was only a short term deal. Adam Cole only wrestled in two matches, taking a loss against veteran Chris Jericho, and picking up a win by DQ last week against Dalton Castle via interference from the Boys.

It’s unclear why EBWF didn’t try to keep Cole in a more long term role, but many speculate he wasn’t needed with the recent return of Jimmy Havoc, and other impressive talent such as Seth Rollins, Tommaso Ciampa, Matt Hardy, Tommy End, EC3 and others.

EBWF Women's Champion (ALx2) (VSx2)(LMx1)(ZSx2)
EBWF Sky High Champion (VSx1)
EBWF Women's Tag Champions (TBPx2) (MGx3)
Babe of the Year (VS-'12,'14,'16,'17)
Female Wrestler of the Year (AL-'13)
Tag Team of the Year (TBP-'15)
Alliance of the Year (MG-'16)(LM&2Pawz-'18)