Warfare Results 08/19/2019

Ben M

Warfare Results 08/19/2019

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

Warfare opened with a video replaying of the events last week involving the EBWF Women’s Champion and her druids as they attacked and laid out the Riott Squad. With the numbers game in their advantage, Zahra and her druids made quick work of the trio as Liv Morgan was set to compete against Nikki Cross. After the replay came to an end with Zahra standing tall over Liv Morgan in the center of the ring, the show cut backstage to where the Riott Squad stood, outraged. Sarah Logan smashed her hand into the cinderblock wall while Liv looked absolutely enraged to the point of almost tears. Ruby however, was put together just enough to speak out at the camera.

Ruby Riott: Zahra..

She paused as she attempted to hold back her anger.

Ruby Riott: Last week, you got the better of us.. You managed to get the surprise on the squad, but that will not happen again. You won’t get the jump on us again.. See, now we’re on to your little game. The all powerful Legion, with connections all over the world. You can bring anyone in as your stooges.. Well, bring whoever you want at SummerSlam. Bring Tommy and Dante. Bring any followers of Legion that you can afford to lose, because come Sunday at SummerSlam..

Ruby turned around and slapped Sarah on the back. She then turned to the camera again.

Ruby Riott: Sarah and I have our girls back. And it doesn’t matter who you plan to bring, Sarah and I will be ready. We will make sure that inside that ring, it’s just you and Liv. That the two of you will settle things between just the two of you. No game. No outside interference. No shenanigans. At SummerSlam, you will be all alone.

Ruby looked over at Liv who glanced back before she spoke up herself.

Liv Morgan: Z.. You finna try and take me out?! You finna try to take my squad out.. Why? Cuz you scared yo.. Yous scared because I’m da realest threat you’ve done had for that belt.. You know dat I’m the woman that’s finna take that belt off you. And at SummerSlam.. You know dat you don’t stand a chance.. I’m comin’ for my strap. I’m finna take back my gold and then we..

Liv motioned around the group as she spoke.

Liv Morgan: We finna run this show, and ain’t nothin’ Legion can do about dat.

Ruby showed her support as she gave Liv a pat on the shoulder. The squad all rolled out in unison as Warfare cut to Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves at ringside.

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Good evening and welcome to Warfare! Tonight, we are live from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada! Summerslam is just six days away, and in our main event tonight, the World Champion The Miz, the 2019 King of the Ring Aiden English, and the Phenomenal AJ Styles, will each team up with a partner of their choosing to compete in a triple threat tag match!

Corey Graves: Kicking things off though, we've got Lio Rush versus Tommaso Ciampa!

"I Came To Collect" by CFO$ hit and Lio Rush made his way to the ring. When Rush was in the ring, "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads and Tommaso Ciampa made his way down the ramp. After Ciampa had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two superstars locked up. Ciampa applied a headlock, but Rush broke out of it and whipped Ciampa against the ropes. As Ciampa ran back towards him, Rush hit a dropkick, then as Ciampa both men got to their feet, Rush rolled him up with a schoolboy. The referee counted – 1... 2... Ciampa kicked out! Both men got to their feet once more and Rush hit an enzuigiri, then followed it up with a reverse DDT. He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... again Ciampa kicked out!

Corey Graves: A strong start by Lio Rush! He's taking the fight to Tommaso Ciampa!

Rush pulled Ciampa to his feet and hit him with a series of kicks, then whipped him against the ropes once more. As Ciampa ran back towards him, Rush went for an arm drag, but Ciampa blocked it, then hit Rush with a headbutt! Rush staggered backwards, and Ciampa took him down with a clothesline, then stomped on him several times. He pulled Rush to his feet and set him up for a suplex, but Rush blocked it, countering with a double underhook facebuster. Both men got to their feet and Ciampa grabbed Rush, lifting him up or a body slam, but Rush countered with the tilt-a-whirl DDT! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout!

Mauro Ranallo: Another near fall! Lio Rush continues to impress in this match.

Rush pulled Ciampa to his feet and set him up for a neckbreaker, but Ciampa broke free and hit Rush with an uppercut, then whipped him into the corner. Ciampa ran at Rush and hit him with a corner clothesline, then as Rush fell into a sitting position, Ciampa ran at him once more, this time hitting a knee to the face. Ciampa pulled Rush to his feet and lifted him over his shoulders, hitting an Argentine facebuster! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... Rush kicked out! Ciampa stomped on Rush several times, then pulled him to his feet and set him up for Project Ciampa... but Rush countered with a hurricanrana! Both men got to their feet and Rush hit a leg lariat, then went to the top rope and hit The Final Hour! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Corey Graves: It's over! Lio Rush gets the victory!

The referee called for the bell and raised Rush's arm in victory. Rush celebrated, then made his way to the back.

SEGMENT

The camera cut backstage as a locker room door opened. Sarah Logan of the Riott Squad walked out through the doorway. She turned to close the door behind her, just as you could hear the familiar voice of the 2019 Queen of the Ring, Liv Morgan.

Liv Morgan: GET ME SOME PIZZA!!

Sarah smirked and shook her head as she closed the door. She turned down the hallway and began to talk towards the catering area. She acted calm and casual as she expected nothing out of the ordinary on this little food run. She looked ahead at the group of people that were seemingly waiting in line. The catering area was straight ahead. Her pace quickened slightly as she noticed this. Just then as she crossed by a side hallway that connected, Sarah Logan was attacked. A hooded female druid rushed from the side and speared Logan into the cinderblock wall. Logan adjusted herself as she began to hammer down on the first druid’s back. Two more druids appeared from seemingly out of nowhere and they started to rain down their fists onto Sarah. Quickly a couple more druids joined the fray. Sarah continued to fight back until she was obviously outnumbered as a total of six druids engulfed Sarah.

Gasps could be heard from the arena as the black robes of the druid completely covered Sarah Logan. Moments passed with Logan beneath the horde of druids before they slowly backed away, one at a time. Eventually, as the druid disbanded, Sarah could be seen. Bound by two sets of lengthy rope, one at her feet and the second bound her arms to her torso. Sarah seemed to be completely unconscious as she laid on the floor, the rope completely wrapped around her body.

The last druid to back away from Sarah slowly returned. She knelt down next to Sarah and slowly lifted her head. She wrapped a piece of rope around Sarah’s head and opened her mouth. She adjusted the rope to sit in Sarah’s mouth as she tied it off. Another druid walked up and handed the first druid a black hood. She then placed the hood over Sarah’s head and tied it off. The druid stood up next to what was now only three other druids. Without a word being said, the fourth druid reached down and lifted the wrapped up body of Sarah Logan. They adjust her and placed her on their shoulders, two on the right and two on the left. The druids walked off down the hall from which they appeared. They disappeared down the dark hallway with Sarah. The camera panned over to the catering area where no one acted as if anything happened. Warfare cut back to the ring where Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves sat in complete shock.

Mauro Ranallo: Wha.. What just happened?

Corey shook his head as he couldn’t explain it.

Mauro Ranallo: Did the druids just kidnap Sarah Logan?

Corey sat back in his chair as he shook his head. He couldn’t answer once again. The EBWF Universe sat in silence at what they just saw as Warfare cut to a break.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Well, we'll keep you updated if we hear anything about what happened to Sarah Logan, but right now we've got the Irish Lass Kicker, Becky Lynch in action as she goes one on one with Zelina Vega!

Zelina came to the ring first to a mixed reaction from the crowd. When Zelina was in the ring, "Celtic Invasion" by CFO$ hit and the crowd cheered as Becky Lynch made her way to the ring. Once Becky had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell. The two women locked up and Zelina went for a snapmare, but Becky broke free and whipped Zelina against the ropes, then took her down with a hip toss. Becky hit Zelina with a springboard leg drop, then made the cover. The referee counted - 1... 2... Zelina kicked out! Becky pulled Zelina to her feet and whipped her into the corner, then hit her with series of kicks, causing Zelina to fall into a sitting position. Becky took several steps back, then ran at Zelina, hitting a low dropkick to the face! Zelina rolled out of the corner, looking dazed, and Becky went to pull her to her feet, but Zelina rolled her up into a small package! The referee counted - 1... 2... Becky kicked out!

Corey Graves: Becky Lynch has had all the offense, but Zelina Vega almost stole a victory there!

Both women got to their feet and Zelina went for an arm drag, but Becky blocked it, then hit Zelin with a DDT. Becky went for the Four-Leg Clover, but before she could lock it in, Zelina kicked her away and got back to her feet. The two women locked up, and Becky applied an arm twist, then hit Zelina with a stiff kick. Zelina staggered backwards, and Becky whipped her against the ropes, then took Zelina down with a clothesline. Zelina got to her feet, and Becky hit an exploder suplex!

Mauro Ranallo: Bexploder suplex! This could be it Corey!

Becky hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2... Zelina kicked out! Becky looked frustrated as she got to her feet, and she stomped on Zelina several times, then pulled her to her feet and hit the Bex-plex. She hooked the leg once more – 1... 2... again Zelina kicked out! Becky pulled Zelina to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, then went to whip her against the ropes. Zelina reversed the Irish whip, sending Becky into the ropes, before hitting a dropkick. Both women got to their feet and Zelina hit a cutter, then hooked the leg. The referee counted – 1... 2... Becky kicked out! Zelina pulled Becky to her feet and hit a swinging neckbreaker, then climbed to the top rope. Zelina went for a moonsault... but Becky got her knees up and blocked it! Becky then grabbed Zelina by the arm, locking in the Dis-arm-her! Zelina cried out in pain and quickly tapped out. The referee called for the bell and Becky broke the hold, then got to her feet, smiling as the referee raised her arm in victory.

Corey Graves: An impressive victory for Becky Lynch!

SEGMENT

As Warfare rolled on, the titan tron flickered to life with static. The EBWF Universe booed instantly know that the static could only mean one thing, and they were correct in their assumption. The static slowly faded and there was the man himself, Tommy End. He stood in the center of the screen. Darkness surrounded Tommy except for the dim light that shone on him. Tommy took a deep breath before he began.

Tommy End: Lashley..

He paused as he scoured into the camera. A few moments passed before he finally continued.

Tommy End: Everyone jokes about how thick your head is.. How you just don’t get things right off the bat, and at first.. I didn’t think anything about it. I thought that they were just dogging on you for some heat. But here we are.. Two weeks..

He stopped once more as he took a second.

Tommy End: Two weeks since Dante and I proved our dominance against your little group, yet again. But still, you want to run your mouth.. This time, you want me.

Stoned face, Tommy looked unimpressed by Lashley’s challenge.

Tommy End: I guess you’re under the impression that Hardcore is the weak link in this team, which you could be right. He does seem to cost you more matches than he wins. Dante and I pinned him.. The Shield pinned him.. There could be a trend there, but that doesn’t mean that you’re better. If you could get the job done, then regardless of your weakness.. Hardcore and Lio. Then you would still be able to overcome the odds and win. But you don’t.. And you won’t.

His face of stone was broken with a slight smirk.

Tommy End: You want this match? You want to test your luck on your own? Then I’ll indulge you this one last time. But.. If you don’t win. If you don’t kick my ass all over the arena. Then I want your word. I want you to admit that “Two Bobs, One Rush” is inferior, and that while Legion holds onto the EBWF Tag-Team Championships.. You will never challenge us, again.

He stared into the camera as the static slowly took over once more as Tommy faded away.

SEGMENT

The show cut again backstage, where we see Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott, both with a plate of food. Ruby’s plate a little lighter and more on the healthier side of things with a few blocks of cheese, some crackers, and a couple sticks of celery. Liv however had her plate loaded with nothing but pizza. As the two walked, Liv picked up a piece of pizza and took a bite. After only a couple of chews, she spoke with her mouth full.
Liv Morgan: Yo.. Sarah finna get an ear full when I find her.. Leavin’ me to get my own za.. Ish crazy..

Ruby shook her head as she took a bit of her cracker. The two walked by the same hallway where earlier, Sarah Logan got snatched, but nothing looked out of place in the hall so the duo continued. Ruby pulled out her phone and scrolled through it.

Ruby Riott: Unlike Sarah to leave without saying anything..

Liv Morgan: She da fool for missin’ out on dis za..

Liv smiled as she took another bite of her pizza. The first slice now nearly half gone. The duo arrived back at the locker room where Sarah exited from earlier in the evening. Liv opened the door and walked straight in. Ruby was about to follow her when she stopped and looked down the hallway. The camera glanced over just as a figure, the same size and build of Sarah Logan, walked off down a corridor a few doors down the hallway. Ruby turned towards the doorway and reached her plate inside.

Ruby Riott: Here Liv.. Take this..

Liv Morgan: Sup?

Ruby Riott: I thought I saw Sarah.. I’m going to check it out.

Liv Morgan: Yo.. Tell her I’m mad peeved bro..

Ruby nodded as she headed down the hallway to where “Sarah” was seen. Liv closed the door as Ruby left. Everything seemed normal in the hallway as Ruby walked, but she still seemed a little uneasy. She walked up to the corridor and looked down the dark hall. She couldn’t see any sign of Sarah.

Ruby Riott: Sarah?! Where are you?

Ruby called out down the hallway, but there was no response. She looked further down the hallway that she was in and she only saw a few stagehands who looked up as she yelled out for Sarah. They quickly turned away as she looked at them. Ruby looked around a little confused.

Ruby Riott: That’s weird.. I could have sworn..

Ruby turned around, her back against the dark corridor. Slowly, out from the darkness of the corridor, one female druid walked up behind Ruby. Then another appeared seemingly out of nowhere, followed by more. Soon, unbeknownst to Ruby, several hooded druids stood. Ruby shivered as though she felt a cold breeze and she turned her head slightly. Just then the first two druid reached out and they grabbed Ruby’s arms. The third druid reached forward and with a black glove, they clasped Ruby around the mouth before she could scream. Ruby struggled against the druids, but her eyes slowly began to close. The remaining druids all came forward and they surrounded Ruby just as they did with Sarah Logan. Engulfed by the druids, Ruby could not be seen for a few moments.

As the druids retreated once more, Ruby was revealed to be bound by rope in the exact manner of Sarah Logan. Her arms, body, and legs, all bound like a cocoon. She laid on the ground motionless for a few seconds before the first druid knelt down beside her and lifted her head in the same fashion as Sarah. The druid wrapped the rope around Ruby’s head and forced it into her mouth. She was handed another black hood which she applied over Ruby’s head. The druid stood up and looked down at Ruby before, similar to Sarah, four of the druids reached down and they lifted Ruby up onto their shoulder. Two on either side of the body. They lead Ruby into the corridor and they all faded into the darkness once more. The camera panned around and no one, even the two stagehands who heard Ruby early, seemed as though nothing happened. The camera cut back to ringside where Mauro and Corey sat, confused once again.

Mauro Ranallo: First Sarah, and now Ruby.. Legion’s druids keep kidnapping all of Liv Morgan’s squadmates..

Corey Graves: I.. I don’t know what to tell you, Mauro.. I.. I just don’t know.

Corey shook his head in disbelief as Mauro looked at him in horror. The show cut out to another commercial break.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, it's time for our main event... a triple threat tag team match! The Miz, Aiden English and AJ Styles, who will compete in a triple threat singles match this Sunday at Summerslam for the EBWF World Title, will each team with a partner of their choosing.

Corey Graves: There has been a lot of speculation online about who each man will choose as their partner, Mauro... particularly AJ Styles. The Miz can turn to Alex Riley and Ted DiBiase, Aiden English has Elias in his corner... but Styles is something of a lone wolf!

"Moments" by Sevendust hit and the crowd booed as Aiden English stepped out onto the stage, accompanied by his wife, Raquel Diaz. English and Diaz stood at the top of the ramp, then "Today is the Day" hit and they were joined by Elias. The trio walked down the ramp together, then Diaz stood at ringside at English and Elias entered the ring. "I Came to Play" by Downstait hit, and the crowd booed once more as The Miz stepped onto the stage, accompanied by Trilogy. The Miz looked at Ted DiBiase, then at Alex Riley, and used "Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo" to pick his partner. He landed on Alex Riley, then gave his protégé a hug. The three members of Trilogy walked down to the ring, and after Miz and Riley had entered the ring, Miz asked Ted DiBiase to pass him a microphone. DiBiase did so, and Miz signalled for his music to be cut. The EBWF World Champion looked at Aiden English and Elias, and began to speak.

The Miz: Well, well, well... isn't this a surprise? Not! I guess every good King needs a court jester... but the real question is this... could AJ Styles find a partner? Could AJ Styles find anyone that can even stand him? Because I'm pretty sure I'm the only friend he had. I'll tell you what though, AJ, since I do feel a little sorry for you... if you can't find anyone to be your partner, I'll let you have Ted.

Miz grinned cockily, then passed then dropped the microphone and stared at the stage, awaiting the arrival of his former friend. "Phenomenal" by CFO$ hit, and the crowd cheered as AJ Styles walked through the curtain. Styles stood at the top of the ramp, microphone in hand.

Mauro Ranallo: Time to find out who AJ's partner is!

Corey Graves: If he has one, Mauro...

AJ Styles: Well Miz, you're right about one thing... there aren't a lot of people in the locker room I consider to be my friends. But what you need to understand is, I don't need anyone to be my friend... I just need someone to be in my corner. And it turns out there's one guy backstage who is dying to beat up you and Aiden English... so much so that he came to me and offered to be my partner. We're certainly not friends, but I sure am excited to team up with him!

"Yeah I get it you're an outcast, always under attack..."

Mauro Ranallo: OH MY GOD!

Corey Graves: I don't believe it Mauro...

Mauro Ranallo: I'm in shock, Corey!

The fans inside the arena erupted as Wes Ikeda stepped out onto the stage! All four men in the ring looked stunned, which seemed to amuse both Styles and Ikeda as they walked down to the ring. The crowd was now in a buzz after Wes' reveal and a "Wes Ikeda" chant started from the capacity crowd.

Corey Graves: I'm pretty sure this is the first time Wes Ikeda has wrestled on Warfare for more than three years, Mauro! What a moment!

Miz, Styles, and English were going to start as the legal men. Miz squinted at the Ikeda chants and made eye contact with Wes who pointed to the crowd behind him with his thumb and the ring mic could pick up him saying "they love me." The bell rang and the match was underway. English and Miz both immediately went right for Styles knocking him to the mat with a pair of dual forearms. They began to stomp on him as the crowd booed relentlessly. They picked him up simultaneously and whipped him into the ropes, on the rebound, much to the crowd's delight, AJ hit a flying clothesline on both men. When English popped up AJ planted him with a tornado DDT. He went for a cover, but Miz broke the count at two, by dropping his left elbow onto the back of AJ. When AJ was back to his feet, Miz hit a swinging neck breaker. English was back to his feet and the two men once again began to double team Styles. They pushed him into the corner near Elias, Elias tagged English but Aiden stayed inside the ring. Aiden and Elias whipped AJ right into a knee to the midsection from Miz, that sent AJ flipping to the mat. Miz picked up AJ and dragged him over towards Alex Riley. Miz made the tag and Riley came in with 3 right hands to AJ. On the fourth AJ blocked it and hit a spin kick that sent Riley to the mat and reawakened the crowd for a brief moment before Elias knocked AJ down from behind with a vicious chop block.

Mauro Ranallo: This is tough right now, AJ just clearly the target for both of these teams.

Corey Graves: He deserves it! With all he's done over the years. He has this coming to him!

AJ was on the ground struggling to crawl towards Ikeda. The camera panned to Wes who had a priceless look on his face that could have said "ugh-fine- I guess" and he held out his hand to his long-time foe. AJ reached towards Wes looking for the tag, but Elias grabbed him by the leg and pulled him back into the middle of the ring. The camera went back to Wes who turned to the crowd and said "I tried... I mean I REALLY tried." Elias went to whip AJ into the corner again, but AJ reversed it, sending Elias into the corner with such force that he slammed his back on the turnbuckle and crashed to the mat. No sooner could AJ even admire his work, when he was hit with a sidewalk slam by Riley. Alex went for the cover and earned a two count. Alex tagged Miz back into the match, as did Elias with English. As both men approached AJ. Miz struck with a Skull Crushing Finale to English. Miz went for a cover and the referee counted ONE.. TWO.. THR.. but AJ just managed to break the count before the three count.

Mauro Ranallo: I guess the partnership is over.

Corey Graves: Miz is just smarter than English- that's all that was.

Miz go to his feet and AJ seemingly with all he had left at the current moment pushed Miz into the ropes and on the rebound hit him with a tilt-a-whirl back breaker, which sent Miz to the ground writhing in pain. The camera panned back to Wes who once again had that similar look on his face. He shrugged and began hitting the turnbuckle and stomping his feet which led the crowd to clapping for AJ to get to the corner for the hot tag. AJ began crawling and jumped and made the tag to Wes just as both Miz and English were getting to their feet.

Mauro Ranallo: As the song says- here we go!!!

Miz swung wildly at Wes who ducked and hit Miz with a hip toss. English swung wildly as well. Same result. Wes was firing up the crowd now as both men popped back up and both men were promptly set back down by a pair of vicious haymakers, one for each guy.

Mauro Ranallo: Look at Wes here, dominating the EBWF Champion and one of the number one contenders!

Corey Graves: For now Mauro.

English was back to his feet and Wes grabbed him by the head and tossed him out of the ring to the floor below. Miz was now to a vertical base and when Wes turned around and saw this, the two locked eyes. "I've been waiting for this" was heard from Wes, once again picked up by the ring mic. Miz once again smirked and the two locked up hard in the in the center of the ring. Miz went for a hammerlock, but Wes reversed it, he through Miz into the ropes and on the rebound planted him with a flying forearm. The crowd chanted "you still got it" as Wes popped back up to his feet. Alex Riley had seen enough of this and knocked Wes down from behind with a forearm smash. The crowd booed as the referee immediately scrambled to get Riley back to his corner. As the ref was dealing with Riley, Elias came into the ring and planted the boss with a belly to belly suplex. He exited the ring just as the referee was turning around, and as this was happening the Miz was now to his feet. He saw the fallen Wes and smiled. He picked Wes up by his head and set him up for an SCF, but Wes wriggled free, this sent Miz back a couple steps only to them walk right into a super kick from Ikeda.

Mauro Ranallo: Jeez! That came out of nowhere!

Corey Graves: Miz will kick out!

The crowd and ref counted ONE.. TWO.. but English who was now back into the ring broke the count at two. AJ now was pounding the turnbuckle trying to get himself back into the match. Wes was back to his feet and he and English locked up. English got the better of the boss by putting him into a side headlock. Wes was able to push Aiden off of him into the ropes. Wes went for a backbody drop but instead Aiden countered with a Triple H style face buster. Aiden in this brief moment was able to tag in Elias, who came in hot. He knocked Miz to his back with a clothesline, and then went to send Wes who was now slowly to his feet- over the ropes with one as well. This time Wes was able to counter with a backbody drop that sent Elias to the floor below. Wes looked at AJ and then at the crowd. They cheered loudly as Wes shrugged and gave AJ the honors by tagging him into the match. Right away AJ went up to the top rope as did Wes. Miz had now rolled out of the ring and was right in the general vicinity of Elias. Both Wes and AJ simultaneously jumped from the top rope and connected square with Miz and Elias. The crowd was in a frenzy and a "holy shit" chant broke out.

Mauro Ranallo: That has to be one of the more iconic moments that I can remember on Warfare! The history of these two men, now working together with such continuity.

Corey Graves: Alright, keep it in your pants.

AJ was now to his feet and rolled Miz back into the ring. Wes did the same for Elias and then returned to his corner. AJ turned his attention to Elias who was slowly making his way back to his feet. AJ set up and planted Elias with the Styles Clash. He then looked at Miz who was on the ground still. The crowd was going wild as AJ then looked at Wes who nodded as if to say "yes I'll take this one" AJ smiled and tagged in his long-time nemesis. Miz was now on his feet and Wes hit him with "It's Time to Go" and Miz was flat on his back. As this was happening, AJ knocked Riley and then English off the turnbuckle and sent them to the floor below. Wes went for the cover on the EBWF Champion.

Mauro Ranallo: He's going to do it!

Corey Graves: NO kick out Miz.

The ref and the crowd counted... ONE... TWO... THREE! They were in a complete frenzy as AJ Styles and Wes Ikeda had won this match. "Sound of Madness" played from the PA system. AJ offered a fist bump to Wes who looked at it... then looked at AJ... then looked at it again... shrugged and returned the bump. The crowd was loving it as AJ went up on the turnbuckle to celebrate. The Miz had now rolled out of the ring and he and Riley were retreating up the ramp. Wes gave them a sarcastic "buh bye" type wave. English and Elias were in similar straights. AJ came back down off the turnbuckle and he and Wes were both smiling.

Mauro Ranallo: What a match and what a win by these two here tonight.

Corey Graves: Yeah, yeah.

AJ and Wes raised each other's hands. Just then Wes pulled AJ over and hit him with "It's Time to Go" somehow this made the crowd cheer even louder as Wes had a wide smile on his face. He mouthed "still hate you though buddy" as he shook his head with delight and walked up the ramp. Warfare went off the air to a breath-taking shot of Wes laughing to himself on the ramp, and AJ, who was now on one knee, looking towards the entrance way as if to say "I should have known".