A new Couple in EBWF

David

A new Couple in EBWF

Post by David »

We have received word from a reliable source that EBWF performers Christian and Ashley Massaro are dating. The two have been flirting backstage, and apparently this relationship started around the time the diva appeared on Captain Charisma's "Peep Show." This wouldn't be the first example as Evan Bourne and Maria Kannelis have formed a couple, it seems as though there's a romantic atmosphere backstage in EBWF.

Regarding the subject, we contacted both competitors, to present their side of the story. We waited until now to report the story, due to our wait for their responses. Ashley Massaro comented with: "Well me and Christian have been talking a lot recently. We'll see where it goes, you never know." Whilst Christian just replied to us with: "So? What if we are?"

100% Direct Link: Ashley Massaro and Christian kissing - CLICK NOW!!! (PRIVATE PICS)
Last edited by David on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick

Re: A new Couple in EBWF

Post by Nick »

Christian and Ashley are pregnant!
By Ryan Clark on Sunday, August 5th, 2012

Word around EBWF is that Jay "Christian" Reso and Ashley Massaro are dating - but I can exclusively report that Ashley is pregnant! I can exclusively report this! 100% authentic bit of news right there people! Now some people might point out that they only started hanging out last thursday and thus it would be medically impossible to know that she is pregnant with Christian's baby - but my inside her sources (get it, insider, inside her, LOL, I'm awesome) can confirm this is the case.

Now if she doesn't give birth to a Baby Peep in 9 months it's because she had a miscarriage, or aborted the baby, or whatever - this is my fucking website, I make the rules!

PICS of Ashley and Christian NOT being intimate! SHOCKING!!!! DIRECT LINK!