Watch

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Watch

Post by D.J »

The scene opened in a dimly lit room. Rey Mysterio Jr. sat in the center of a bed. He had a black beater on with black shorts. His diamond earrings glimmered in the scene. He had his hands folded in front of him and seemed to be deep in thought, which caused his platinum chain to droop down from his neck into the open air. He sat up to rub his face with both of his hands before he cocked his head to the left to face the camera.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : I tried to tell you. I tried to tell all of you, I’m simply put not messing around here. I’m going to win King of the Ring. I’m going to. It’s not an opinion, it’s not a guess, it’s going to happen. AJ Styles - former world champ- check. Aiden English- former world champ- check. Who’s beating me? I have proven that the second my brain flipped to- I’m winning every match- care about yourself and yourself only- what has happened? I have cared about myself - and I’ve won every match. This isn’t going to change any time soon, and it certainly isn’t going to change against whoever the hell Colton Gunn is.

Rey shook his head in disgust.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : So what do we know about him? He talks a lot- he has brothers? Is this supposed to be the guy that stops the new Rey Mysterio? This is supposed to be the guy that proves that my last two wins are a fluke? This is the guy that’s going to eliminate me from this tournament? I’ll answer all my own questions... no .. it isn’t the guy to do any of those things. Colton Gunn isn’t worthy of tying my wrestling boots. He’s not on my level, he’s literally not on multiple guys in this companies level. I’m as good as it gets if that hasn’t been way too obvious these past few matches. If it hasn’t been obvious that I’m winning this tournament or that these words come with some serious action- allow me to demonstrate that once more, allow me to reintroduce myself my name is Rey! R to the E Y and I’m simply put going to make yet another example of yet another inferior opponent and once again move on in this tournament that I’m honestly too talented to even brag about winning.

Rey sighed deeply before continuing.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : That doesn’t mean that I’m not interested in winning it. I am interested, I’m interested in the world knowing just what exactly I actually am. I’m interested in the world knowing that Rey Mysterio is the literal best wrestler to ever do it for 3 decades. I move like I’m 20 friggin years old in the ring- and I’m showing no signs of slowing down. It’s actually incredible that Colton has made it this far in the tournament. Isn’t it supposed to get harder? Like in the NCAA basketball tournament if you beat Kentucky and duke you’re pretty much expecting to get North Carolina, not east butt fuck state tech institute of technology and that’s exactly what I’m facing here in match 3. I’m riding a momentum wave right now, I honestly want a better opponent. I want Chris Jericho, I want Miz, I want Orton. I don’t want Colton Gunn- but since I got him- all I want to do is prove just how superior I am to him. All I want to do is continue to back up the same message I’ve been so clearly relating for weeks. Is that once I get done disposing of the likes of Colton Gunn- I’m then going to be able to prove myself right against the so called big stars of this company. I’m bored- but I know the boredom is necessary- I’m underwhelmed because my run here started with two world champions and my third match is against an absolute stiff- but I know being this underwhelmed is only going to lead Ro success- so I can deal with it. Colton Gunn is probably psyched to be this far in the tournament - I’m psyched that it’s almost over- because When it ends, I get to be the guy that I deserve to be in this business. When it ends, I get to become the guy. One decision, one choice to be relevant, one choice to be elite- and now I can’t wait for this tourney to end so that I can claim my spot.

Rey stood up and began to pace the room.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : I just - I just can’t even rest. I can’t even sit, I can’t even sleep. I wish I could fast forward - fast forward to the part where I not only beat Colton Gunn- but I win this entire tournament. I’m restless, impatient even. I just can’t continue to live in this universe where people don’t acknowledge what I can do. Even after these last two matches, I still have people that are skeptical. Here’s how crazy it is. Colton Gunn is skeptical of Rey Mysterio Jr. Colton Gunn is wondering to himself if I’m capable of beating him. Colton Gunn is unsure if I deserve to be in the ring with him. That doesn’t just make me mad- it makes me want to kill someone- and I can’t think of anyone better then my opponent. Now I’m not a murderer, but I want to murder this idea that Colton Gunn and Rey Mysterio Jr belong in the same ring. I want to murder the idea that Rey Mysterio isn’t a major player in this company, MURDER the idea that Rey Mysterio can’t be the King of the Ring. Not only can I be king of the ring- I’m going to be king of the ring. I’m going to be the guy standing at the end of this thing. It’s not a guess.. it’s not an opinion.. it’s a fact. It’s going to happen. Sit back and watch.

Rey pushed the camera down and the scene faded to static.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)