The Dodo Boyz

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

The Dodo Boyz

Post by TheDynasty »

Alex Marvez is backstage with The Dynasty, with all three members finely dressed in designer suits, watches and sunglasses.

Alex Marvez: “I’m here with The Dynasty: Maxwell Jacob Friedman, Richard Holliday and…”

KC: “Mister B-L-E-Double S-E-D, and don’t you forget that truly in the front!”

Alex Marvez: “…Truly Blessed KC Navarro. Now, The Dynasty have had your fair share of problems with a certain rattlesnake lately. First, KC Navarro lost to Stone Cold Steve Austin at Christmas Eve of Destruction…”

KC: “Doesn’t count.”

Alex Marvez: “What do you mean it doesn’t count?”

KC: “I didn’t even know I was going to be facing Austin. Max just asked me to step in for him because he was injured, he didn’t say who it was against.”

Alex Marvez: “It was widely publicized. It was mentioned repeatedly on the shows leading up to the event…”

KC: “I had better things to be doing with my time than watching EBWF Warfare, Marvez. Do I strike you as a neckbeard living in my mom’s basement? I am one of the best up-and-comers in the world today. Everybody wants a piece of me: MLW, AEW, Impact…I don’t have time to sit around watching the same guys people have been watching for the past 30 years. Time is money Marvez. When you’re blessed, you gotta look the best, and do you think you can look this fine buying clothes from Walmart? Looking at you, I think you know that isn’t possible.”

Alex Marvez: “Well, whether you think it counts or not, the records show a loss for you, just like they show a loss for Richard Holliday against Steve Austin last week at Final Resolution.”

Holliday: “Don’t be stupid Alex. Yes, Steve Austin pinned me, but only because my thoughts were elsewhere. You see Alex, I’ve been busy expanding Dynastic Coffee into the Swedish market. I’d been expecting a very important call and just as I was about to bury Austin with the Market Crash, I thought I heard my ringtone at ringside, which broke my concentration. Sweden is an emerging market in the coffee trade Alex, I’ve had plenty of Swedish konsumenters joining the consumerniños in the Caribbean and the shohishas in Japan by ordering my signature blend. But the Dudleys better not expect me to make the same mistake twice, because that deal is now brokered, and my full concentration will be on this match.”

Alex Marvez: “And do you think your full concentration will be enough to defeat the Dudley Boyz?”

Holliday: “Welcome to Marketing 101 Alex. To run a successful wrestling promotion, you need to have top athletes in their prime. When you look at The Dynasty, you aren’t just looking at some fat, old guys with a table fetish, you’re looking at the future of the professional wrestling industry. Three…or maybe more, who knows…rising stars in our sport. Three of the most marketable wrestlers who have found success all over the country, and now here in EBWF.”

Alex Marvez: “Don’t you think that you’re being quite generous by saying that the Dynasty has found success in EBWF? You haven’t gotten off the best start, and Steve Austin is a pretty major reason for that.”

MJF: “Let me stop you right there, Marvez. You say that The Dynasty hasn’t gotten off to a good start here in EBWF; I think you’ve forgotten that I’m one of EBWF’s only undefeated wrestlers.”

Alex Marvez: “You’ve only had one match. Well, you’ve had two, but you only showed up for one.”

MJF: “Don’t try to nitpick, Marvez. Am I, or am I not, undefeated in EBWF? Yes or no?”

Alex Marvez: “Well yes, but…”

MJF “Exactly. And not only am I going to remain undefeated going forward, Holliday and KC are going to start a winning streak of their own when they put the Dudleys out to pasture. The Dynasty aren’t just here to make up the numbers, Marvez, we’re here to instigate change. The time for the old guard is over; this is the dawning of a new era of professional wrestling, and we are the ones ushering it in. We are going to take this, quite frankly, mid promotion and guide it back to the heights it once reached back when the average age was under 40. Extinction is coming for the dinosaurs, Marvez. For the Dudleys tonight, and then for Steve Austin. Who knows, maybe we can find a younger interviewer to replace you.”

Alex Marvez: “Or maybe the Dudley Boyz will give The Dynasty yet another loss tonight.”

MJF: “The Dudley BOYZ, Marvez? When the Dudley BOYZ debuted, Holliday was 4 years old, I was a baby and KC wasn’t even born. So, the term Boyz needs to be used incredibly loosely. I mean looser than your mom’s vagina loosely. And while we’re on the subject of their stupid, STUPID name, what kind of illiterate jackasses spell boys with a Z? Hey Dudleys, the 90s called to let you know that IT WASN’T EVEN COOL IN THE nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-90s! When Holliday and KC are finished with you, you’re going to be deader than that bingo hall promotion you used to pretend meant something.”

The Dynasty push their way past Marvez and walk down the corridor as the scene ends.