Partner searching

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Partner searching

Post by A.J »

For a month Stone Cold Steve Austin has wanted to get his hands on MJF.
Tonight on Warfare he would get his chance but there was a catch.
In order to get his opportunity he would have to find three partners for an eight man tag match or MJF would not be in that match.

Scene 1

Stone Cold was backstage on the day of Warfare and he was clearly talking to somebody but we could only see the back of Austin.

Stone Cold:Listen all I need you to do is stand on the apron like the sorry piece of trash you are and let Stone Cold and the rest of his team do all the work.

The camera moved around to reveal none other than Michael Cole.

Michael Cole:But Stone Cold I'm not a wrestler,I'm the senior most correspondent.

Austin shook his head in annoyance.

Stone Cold:Look, all you have to do is stand on the apron and not get your ass whipped.

Michael Cole:But Stone Cold-

Austin had enough of Coles whining and grabbed him by his shirt.

Stone Cold:You're gonna be one of my partners tonight or I will stomp a mudhole in ya.

Austin looked with intensity but then got a disgusted look on his face.

Stone Cold:What the hell is that smell?

Austin looked down and the camera also looked down to show a wet spot on the front of Cole's pants before it went back up to Austin.

Stone Cold:Nevermind.

Austin shoved Cole and walked off.

Scene 2

Austin was sitting in his locker room drinking beer when there was a knock on his door.

Stone Cold:COME IN.

The sound of the door opening could be heard and Austin stood up. The camera widened to reveal Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley.

Bubba Ray Dudley:We heard that you're looking for partners for the tag match.

Stone Cold:Yeah.

D-Von Dudley:Well it turns out that we have unfinished business with Dynasty and since you need partners,we'll be happy to team with you.

Austin thought about it before he spoke again.

Stone Cold:Alright you're in and now that you two are in I got an idea.

Austin left the room and The Dudleys looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

Scene 3

It was an hour before Warfare and we see Stone Cold talking to "The Goddess" Alexa Bliss at catering.

Stone Cold:Look I got both Dudleys with me so that should convince him to join my team.

Alexa had an unsure look on her face.

Alexa Bliss:I don't know about this, I mean you two have never really been friends.

Stone Cold:I don't need him to be my friend, I just need him to be my partner and I know you can convince him to do it.

Before Alexa could speak again James Ellsworth ran up in excitement.

James Ellsworth:Steve Steve no need to fear my friend because the J to the Ellsworth has got your back.

Austin looked back at Alexa briefly before he nailed Ellsworth with a left hand and threw him into a nearby trash can.

Stone Cold:YOU'RE THE BIGGEST LOSER IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING YOU CHINLESS BASTARD.

Austin turned his attention back to Alexa.

Stone Cold:Look, can you get him for me?

Alexa Bliss:I'll see what I can-

Alexa was interrupted when "The Big Red Machine" Kane walked up.

Kane:You need another partner?

Austin smiled.

Stone Cold:Just the monster I was looking for.

Kane:It'll be fun to inflict pain on Dynasty.

Kane laughed as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan