I Plan To

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

I Plan To

Post by A.J »

The Queen Of The Ring tournament kicked off last week and in the main event of the show, Alexa Bliss finally defeated her arch-nemesis, Trish Stratus. This week Liv Morgan would get a chance to advance in the tournament but it would not be easy as she would face none other than Becky Lynch. Liv and Becky have faced off two times since Liv's return and in both matches, Becky picked up the win but with this match having higher stakes the result could be different.

The scene opened at none other than… Burger King, more specifically the drive-thru at Burger King where a long line was present, in the middle of this line was a black ford being driven by the Harley Quinn of EBWF as some have called her, Liv Morgan with Liv's best friend Alexa Bliss in the passenger's seat.

Liv Morgan:What is with this long line?

Alexa shrugged.

Alexa Bliss:I guess a lot of people are hungry today.

Liv Morgan:Well I'm the hungriest, why does have to come to Burger King?

Alexa chuckled at Liv's complaining.

Alexa Bliss:Sooo do you feel ready for your match with Becky tomorrow?

Liv had thought about the match all week as this was important not only because of the tournament but because Liv lost the last two encounters against Becky.

Liv Morgan:More than ready you see Lexi I may have lost to Bex in the past but tomorrow the stakes are higher than ever and that's just the extra motivation that your girl needs to pick up the w.

Liv had a look of realization

Liv Morgan:Hey I just realized something.

Alexa Bliss:What?

Liv Morgan:Becky's been awfully silent recently.

Alexa nodded

Alexa Bliss:Yeah she has, hasn't she?

Liv Morgan:I guess it's just weird for her not to be a constant presence in the company. Especially since she's been on a roll for two years straight.

Alexa sighed.

Alexa Bliss:I guess finding out that Winter was the one that was screwing her out of the title rocked her confidence a bit.

Liv shrugged.

Liv Morgan:Who knows, but what's important is that tomorrow I advance in the Queen Of The Ring tournament and celebrate with S l u r p double e s.

The car finally reached the drive-thru window and the ladies finally got their bag of food. The two ate their food while Liv was driving and eating a ch'king at the same time and Alexa was eating French Fries.

Liv Morgan:So after this round, we have to get through the semi-finals and then we'll be facing each other in the finals.

Alexa Bliss:Yep for the third time. But first, you have to get through Becky tomorrow.

Liv smiled.

Liv Morgan:And I plan to.

The two laughed as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan