Warfare Results 08/01/2022

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 08/01/2022

Post by Ashlee »

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: Get ready folks, it’s time for Warfare! We are live from Glendale, Arizona, and we have an action packed night in store for you right here at the Gila River Arena.

Nigel McGuiness: Let’s not waste any time then! Our first matchup tonight-

Nigel was unable to complete the statement as music not heard in EBWF for a long time suddenly began playing. As ‘Twilight Dream’ boomed out over the arena sound system the name of Tam Nakano appeared on the video screen, which drew a huge pop from the crowd. After a few long moments, a figure in a heavenly white hooded entrance robe with purple and gold accouterments emerged. She looked down at the stage while she gathered her thoughts, then looked up into the camera and smiled. Tam made her way to the ring with a pleasant yet determined expression on her face while the crowd roared its approval.

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! After many long months, Tam Nakano isn’t just returning to action here tonight! She’s opening the show!

Nigel McGuiness: The former EBWF women’s champion must have something on her mind to come out this early.

Tam stepped through the ropes and climbed the turnbuckles in one corner. From this perch she gazed out at the cheering crowd, seemingly a bit overwhelmed by the reception. She then waved her hand across the arena’s horizon and smiled once more. After tracing a star shape with her right hand, Tam climbed down from the corner and lowered her hood. With the cheers still cascading down, the Twilight Dream took a mic and looked ready to speak at last. Yet chants of WELCOME BACK! Took her by surprise and delayed this for a few moments. Rather than being taken aback, she laughed a bit at the reaction and seemed to take that time to gather her thoughts again. As the chants subsided, Tam finally raised the mic again and spoke.

Tam Nakano: I’m so glad you still remember me!

The crowd cheered loudly again, making her smile widen.

Tam Nakano: It’s been a long time, and a lot of things have changed here. So hearing you cheer for me and showing your appreciation for me means so much more than you know. It fills my heart up and makes me feel like this really was the right decision. You see, I went back to Japan to find myself again after everything that happened here. I reunited with some friends and won another championship that I held for a while. But all that time I kept thinking about this place. This place where I realized my true potential and became the shining champion that every one of you knew I could be.

She paused, sighed, then continued.

Tam Nakano: For one brief shining moment I was on top of the world! But it ended so suddenly that I started to wonder if it was all just a dream. I wondered if I was really the woman who soared to the top and put an end to Trish Stratus’ reign. Back home, even when I was leading Cosmic Angels, I kept wondering about that. It kept bothering me wherever I went. Then when a certain queen-

Boos rang out as the crowd immediately caught on to who Tam was referring to. She shook her head as she too thought of that woman.

Tam Nakano: When she left and my friend followed her, it made all of my doubts come bubbling back to the surface. Am I really that champion? Or am I just the cute girl who sells lots of merchandise but always loses when it matters most. And I knew that I had to find out for sure. I had to come back to where I had my biggest victory and see if I can still do all those amazing things.

A pause as she looked out at the crowd.

Tam Nakano: So here I am. But as much as I’ve come here to test myself, I really have one big goal for my return to EBWF. I can see that the two women who are going to be fighting over the championship are both ruthless. They’re both willing to do anything to be called champion and to wear that beautiful championship around their waist. But what happens when someone like that becomes champion? They just show up for a quick talk and then disappear! You deserve someone who will be here for you every show. And I have unfinished business.

A cheer before Tam concluded

Tam Nakano: Someday I’ll get to the Crimson Queen and the Goddess. But first thing's first. I don’t care if it’s the dentist or the AK47, I have my eyes and heart set on the EBWF Women’s Championship! I want to prove to everyone that I’m still the hero they saw beat the odds and become the first Japanese women’s champion in EBWF history! I want to keep improving, and I want to show Britt Baker, Alisyn Kay, Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch… Utami.. And everyone else here that Tam Nakano isn’t just the top of cute in the cosmos. I want to show everyone that Tam Nakano is the top of professional wrestling in the cosmos! Starting tonight, I’ll be working even harder to get back where I belong! And I’m so excited to have all of you at my side for this new adventure! Together, let’s make some magic!

She winked into the camera, the crowd popped again and ‘Twilight Dream’ played again. As Tam made her way back up the entrance ramp, the shot faded out and a graphic for King Xavier Woods versus Kane appeared in its place.

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Our King of the Ring also happens to be the Breakout Champion and before he goes on to face Bray Wyatt on August 28th at Gateway to Glory he takes on Kane tonight for the Breakout Championship.

Pyro went off on the stage as Kane came out to the stage. The crowd gaved a mixed reaction for this member of The Coalition. Once he was inside the ring, New Day, New Way hit and King Xavier came from behind the curtain with the belt around his waist.

The two men stood across from one another, and the crowd was hyped for wrestling to get underway.

Mauro Ranallo: Look at the size of Kane!

Nigel McGuinness: I don’t know how King Woods is going to survive this.

The bell rang, and Woods mustered up the courage to just throw a forearm that took Kane by surprise. Kane stumbled back in confusion and rolled to the outside of the ring. Woods kept after him with a baseball slide.

Mauro Ranallo: Kane’s size might not be able to outmatch Woods’ speed!

He grabbed Kane and helped him back into the ring, but Kane quickly got to his feet and stomped on Xavier’s hands as he was getting in the ring. Kane followed up with forearms as he placed his boot on Xavier’s head.

Mauro Ranallo: King Woods has to get to his feet here!

Kane slapped on a modified arm bar. Then transitioned into a headlock. Xavier tried to power to his feet, and Kane took him down with right hands. Kane ran toward Woods but Woods countered with a kick to the face. Woods spun around with a clothesline. He went for the cover but Kane kicked out. Woods hit a chop to the chest followed by a right hand.

Nigel McGuinness: There’s no quit in King Woods!

Woods tried to lift Kane, but Kane landed a right hand followed by a kick. Woods went out on the ring apron. Kane pummeled Xavier with kicks to the head. Kane climbed the second rope and went to come down with a big crossbody, but Woods moved out of the way. Woods ate another kick. He got in the ring but Kane was relentless with another right hand. He went to strike Xavier down, but Woods countered and hit Lost in the Woods.

Mauro Ranallo: This crowd is on their feet!

King Woods hooked the leg.

1…
2…
3!

Nigel McGuinness: King Woods retains! He may go all the way to Gateway to Glory as the Breakout Champion.

The referee gave Xavier his championship and he climbed up on the turnbuckle, holding it above his head to celebrate with the crowd. He pointed out to the fans in the arena who were cheering for him when the lights in the arena turned red.

Mauro Ranallo: No… no, not this.

The lights blinked and Xavier got down, facing the entrance, waiting for the arrival of Bray Wyatt. The World Champion did not appear though as the lights continued to blink and his tell-tale laugh filled the arena as EBWF went to commercial.
SEGMENT

After the match, Warfare went backstage and we saw the door to the trainer’s room. The door opened and out walked Alexa Bliss, who pulled out her cell phone and began to text someone.

“Hey.”

Alexa looked up as Mina Shirakawa approached her with a smile on her face.

Alexa Bliss: Hey.

Alexa smiled back.

Mina Shirakawa: Are you ok? I just saw you walk out of the trainer’s room.

Alexa Bliss: Oh, I’m ok. It’s just some bruised ribs.

Mina had a look of guilt on her face, Alexa noticed it and quickly spoke.

Alexa Bliss: Oh, no, no, no, no it’s not your fault. It’s from when I tried that Twisted Bliss to the outside and landed on the floor.

Despite Alexa’s explanation Mina still looked guilt-ridden.

Mina Shirakwa: Alexa, I’m sorry for the way our match ended. I didn’t think Utami was going to interfere, and she’s never attacked anyone with a chair before. I hope we get to have a fair rematch some day.

Alexa nodded and smiled.

Alexa Bliss: Apology accepted.

Alexa held out her hand and Mina shook it. As Mina went to leave, Alexa put a hand on her shoulder.

Alexa Bliss: Mina there’s… something I want to tell you.

Mina turned around and appeared interested.

Mina Shirakawa: Hm? What is it?

Alexa took a deep breath before she spoke again.

Alexa Bliss: Ever since our match last week I’ve done more research on you, and everything I saw told me you are a genuinely nice person. And I like that, so because of that I have to tell you this and I know this is probably not going to be easy to hear.

Mina looked confused.

Alexa Bliss: I know that you think highly of Utami and I know that you think she’s trying to help you but the thing is Mina, Utami is just..

Just then Utami’s voice was heard calling out Mina’s name loudly.

Mina Shirakawa: Sorry, I’ve gotta go. Let’s chat again soon!

Mina left while Alexa looked on.

SEGMENT

The show cut back to the arena, where the lights had gone out. Suddenly a transition on screen emerged. The crowd all stood and cheered as they saw and heard metal chains fall on the screen of the titantron overlayed over the flat shot of the audience. The camera transitioned from the flat angle shot of the audience to a live action shot of what the titantron was showing. We saw the transition happen so smoothly in fact, that the overlaid effect appeared to be real chains in front of a darkness we saw before us. In a seamless transition, we were clearly no longer in the flat shot of the arena but were moving through an embodying dark interior. The metal chains that hung were our only detail we saw. As we watched, the camera person’s hand became visible on screen, moving chains from the room around as they maneuvered through the mysterious environment. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of silence and movement in what was only half a minute of search, we were exposed to what looked to be a warehouse. We only assumed that as we saw a rusted spot in the metal wall that surrounded us and could make out a metallic covering that gave way to a stone support underneath. We then saw metal walls surrounding the many chains that were hung from the ceiling and heard the soft gentle clang of metal as the camera person walked through. The environment was still dark, but from the top of the roof a shimmer of light fell to create a spotlight on a shadowy figure who sat in what appeared to be the center of the entire room. We faintly heard the audio from the arena again as cheers immediately echoed throughout. The effect overlayed gave the impression that the crowd was lost in the darkness surrounding this figure.

Rhea Ripley: Did you miss me?

The figure’s distinct accent, along with the rumors foreboding this event, gave away her identity immediately. Everyone from seeing the figure, the opening, and the entire situation that occurred before knew who this was. So, with the production not foolish to this fact, immediately after Rhea spoke the camera moved to a better angle to catch her face for confirmation. The camera caught her face as she rose to her feet. We then heard the crowd go absolutely insane for Ripley’s appearance as a smile crept onto her face. We saw that her entire look was darker than just a few nights ago. Her face painted with black make-up, her hair ebony, and she wore the same outfit with new graphic heavy metal embroidering. Her eyes also told a different story than the last time we saw Rhea. Her entire expression gave off an impression that just felt different – that something was off. No other words could truly describe the feeling she forced on the audience. This was only for a moment, as immediately after the camera moved back to a wider shot catching the upper third shot of Rhea and her expression appeared neutral. Before she spoke, we saw Rhea put her hands through her hair as she looked directly into the camera. The fans in the arena were again muted as she began to speak.

Rhea Ripley: Well it makes sense why you would miss me, doesn’t it? You were all robbed on Saturday night of my presence! It was a crying shame too! I appeared at work, I was ready to come out and fight, and that lower company with lower competition decided that YOU did not DESERVE to see ME! It was a disaster case of mismanagement if I have ever seen it.

The crowd, again, unmuted but set to a lower volume is heard cheering from the arena. “EBWF” chants had faintly risen and shallowly dissipated from the topic as the fans were then muted slowly. The recent appearance of love for the company gave the fans reason to cheer Rhea. The camera had cut from this feed to show the fans in attendance as we had seen signs for Rhea Ripley in the crowd. The muting effect had gone as we heard the full volume of the crowd. Cheers and mixed volumes of chants echoed throughout the audience. The fans were clearly ready for her appearance given the shocking news of how she left her previous employer.

Rhea Ripley: So, the question now is: how many of you here TRULY knows what happened on Saturday night? I know for a fact none of you know why I am here now. But I’ll take this minute to talk about where I’m coming from. My name is Rhea Ripley. I was sent home because I fight people for a living. I previously worked for an employer that didn’t like me fighting people. Now I am here to fight people. It is that simple.

A slight smirk gave more information that the details Rhea gave wasn’t the entire story. Rhea, however, quickly switched gears and didn’t allow any time to contemplate her words.

Rhea Ripley: Now, I can talk all day about how that other company was scared just to let me go out and bust people’s heads, but there is no need for that. I have other pressing matters on my hands. Like this metal warehouse!

After a brief unmuting we heard laughter from the audience as Rhea opened her arms and her face lit up as if this was a new revelation to her. The impression she gave was as if the building was the most pressing news she could discuss.

Rhea Ripley: Why would I choose to be here? It is a bit creepy, isn’t it?

The camera physically nodded at Rhea’s question as she continued with an oddly happier pitch than before.

Rhea Ripley: Chains hang everywhere. There is a darkness keeping you from knowing even if there are snakes ready to nab your heels. But this empty, hollow warehouse has just as much value to me as that other company EVER did!

The fans again cheered at this comment as it was putting down competition that wasn’t their promotion. They either agreed with Rhea or frankly liked that she was appearing loyal to her new career home. Rhea then leaned back into a close set of chains as she laughed. She moved the chains from behind her and wrapped them around her arms, appearing comfortable in the position. The imagery appeared like a child on a playground on a swing set.

Rhea Ripley: Though, this really is symbolic of where I come from. I came to this business promised roads of gold that were supposed to make me an Immortal.

Rhea continued to grasp the chains in her hands as she wrapped them more around her arms. She then began an impression of what distinctly sounded like Vince McMahon.

Rhea Ripley: If you work hard enough and get the prize of gold, you will be treated like God by these people.

Rhea pulled the chains a bit as we saw a little dirt and a piece of metal fell. Rhea noticed too as her eyebrow raised only for a moment before she stopped leaning on the chains and stood up straight.

Rhea Ripley: Like God. Like God. See, I haven’t seen any idols in my image. I have yet to hear my name in the Hall of Immortals.

Rhea looked around with a clear expression of disappointment as she paused for this moment.

Rhea Ripley: I got this place instead. I got overvalued trash with a fancy title. My success meant nothing really. I played nice with everyone, and I did my job. My reward? I still haven’t seen a single statue. No parades in my name. Even back home, some stupid actor playing an imaginary god gets more respect than me! All I got was more trash to try and placate to some fragile ego. Money? Titles? They were all just as useless as this f[censored]ing building!

The crowd deafened in silence from the heaviness of the topic when Rhea laughed, breaking the tension.

Rhea Ripley: I mean it is spacious though, right? Got to appreciate how much room is here. You get to stretch your legs and really feel the ground underneath you, right? Because really, here, in this career choice, that is all you have. That ground underneath your feet. Everything else has been fruitless in this line of work. So, I am here in the EBWF to look for something more.

A smile again crept on Rhea’s face as she again raised her eyebrow. Slowly, but very blatantly, Rhea interlocked her hands on as many chains behind her as she could grab. As she did this, the hand from behind the camera attempted to stop her, but she effortlessly pushed them aside with only her shoulder! A loud crack was heard through the audio as a visible crack in the camera lens now interferes with our view. Right after the camera fell, from this angle, we only saw a flatter shot of Rhea as she continued wrapping the chains in her hands. In a very sturdy stance, Rhea pulled hard as dust and debris fell before the entire metal sheet building fragmented and broke from a clear center point falling away from Rhea. The loud bang of metal drowned our senses. Rhea dropped the chains wrapped in her grasps when the sheets of metal and chains fell cleanly behind Rhea as she walked calmly to the camera’s position and safely away from the debris. The person who held the camera could be heard shaking and breathing heavily from behind the scenes. Rhea then leaned down and squatted in front of the camera with a smile still on her face.

Rhea Ripley: See you soon.

As Rhea rose, the light of the sun in the area blinded the camera of its ability to make out more than just a shadowy figure. As the camera caught this, we heard an unfamiliar gong along with a guitar riff. The shadowy figure of Ripley overtook the entire screen and a font over top of the darkness now gave us the message. “‘The Reaper’ Rhea Ripley is coming”. As this graphic was our vision, we heard the lyrics of “Hail to the King” by Halocene close the scene out.

Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head! Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid! Children roam the streets, now orphans of war. Bodies hanging in the streets to adore! Royal flames will carve a path in chaos…

The audio died out as the graphic faded to black. The camera cut back to the arena as we heard a silence among the audience before an overall vibe of excitement had hit the crowd! Mauro Ranallo is then heard introducing us to the program.

Mauro Ranallo: Well there you have it folks… Rhea Ripley has signed for EBWF!

Nigel McGuinness: You can call me premature or a prisoner in the moment, but I think Rhea Ripley just put us all on notice!

Mauro Ranallo: That is for sure! I don’t think anyone expected her to pull a building down! How massive was that thing?

Nigel McGuinness: I don’t know, but she is coming! That is what we do know. I think both her and the rest of the division will be surprised when she arrives. I think she is coming in better than they expect here in EBWF, but I think this division is going to be a lot better than she expects!

Mauro Ranallo: Well with what she said, I don’t think anyone knows for sure what Rhea Ripley is expecting. Nonetheless - it’s time for a commercial break now folks, but when we get back, we’ve got Tam Nakano in action versus Natalya!

MATCH TWO

When Warfare returned from the commercial break, Natalya and Tam Nakano were standing in the ring ready for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, Tam Nakano makes her return to EBWF as she goes one on one with Natalya!

The bell rang and the two combatants eyed each other across the ring, carefully examining their opponent. Slowly the pair started circling the ring, neither taking their eyes off of the other. As the crowd started to get amped up, the combatants engaged and battled each other in a collar and elbow tie up. After a moment Tam adjusted her footing and brought Natayla to the mat with a headlock takedown. Despite Tam’s attempts to wrench in the hold, Natalya countered out of it and locked Tam into a headscissors hold! Natalya used her strength advantage to wrench in the hold and Tam shouted in pain as she attempted to escape it. After a couple agonizing moments, Tam got to her knees, flipped over and went for a pin!

1…
Natayla kicked out!

With the fans cheering both women, Tam circled around Natalya looking as though she was waiting for the right moment to strike. However Natalya spun around and looked into Tam’s eyes, a confident grin on her face. Tam ran the ropes for momentum, tried to shoulder block Natalya but Natty barely budged! After a taunt from Natalya, Tam ran the ropes again and went for a clothesline! Natalya ducked, ran the ropes herself and then bulldozed Tam with a clothesline of her own! With Tam on the mat, Natalya went to work on the Twilight Dream’s back, driving three stiff knees right into Tam’s back. As Tam held her back in pain, Natalya grabbed Tam’s legs and teased the sharpshooter - but instead she catapulted Tam right into the corner. As Tam hit the turnbuckles full force, the crowd groaned in sympathy.

Mauro Ranallo: Natalya’s strength is earning her a MAJOR advantage early on against “Twilight Dream” Tam Nakano! Tam looks in over her head in this contest.

Nigel McGuinness: Natalya is a ring veteran, and she knows that she can’t take a former EBWF Women’s Champion lightly. Imagine how huge it would be for Natalya to defeat Tam Nakano in her return match!

Tam staggered out of the corner and walked right into a powerslam by Natalya! In full control, Natalya fiercely grabbed both of Tam’s wrists and locked in a modified inverted surfboard with double wrist lock! Tam cried out in pain, which just made Natalya wrench in the hold more painfully. Despite the ref asking, Tam kept shaking her head and refusing to quit. Slowly she fought her way to her knees, then wrenched her right arm free. Just as she got free, Natalya snapmared her back to the mat! But as Natalya started to run for the ropes, Tam hit a desperate low spinning kick! As Natalya fell, Tam locked her legs around Natalya's and managed to float around into position for an Indian deathlock! Yet Natalya turned the tables and got Tam to the mat for a Sharpshooter attempt!

Mauro Ranallo: Tam could be in trouble here!

Tam desperately clawed into Natalya's leg, then kicked her away to break the attempt. Tam got to her feet and clubbed Natalya with a forearm strike! Natalya responded with one of her own. Tam hit back and the two began trading forearms in the middle of the ring! This drew an increasingly loud reaction from the crowd as Tam's forearm flurry started to overwhelm Natalya. Tam threw in some kicks and started to get the advantage over Natalya for the first time. She nailed a spinning heel kick that staggered Natalya, then ran the ropes and took Natalya down with a running bicycle knee strike!

Nigel McGuinness: What a hit! Natalya looked dazed!

With a fiery shout, Tam went to the corner and climbed the turnbuckles. As the crowd began chanting NA-KA-NO!, Tam attempted a moonsault, only to land right on Natalya’s raised knees! Tam rolled away, clenching her back in pain as Natalya got to her feet with a handstand kip-up. Back in control, Natalya ran over to Tam and stomped her square in the back! Tam rolled over into a sitting position and ate a dropkick to the face from Natalya! Clearly not finished, Natalya grabbed Tam off the mat by her hair and then lifted her up to hit a Michinoku Driver II into a pin!

1…
2…
Tam kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Guts being shown by Tam Nakano, but the momentum is firmly in Natalya’s hands!

Nigel McGuiness: The time is now, Natalya must be looking to start finishing off Tam Nakano. Tam’s already taken a good deal of damage to the back, and the sharpshooter is just going to make that pain even worse when Natalya gets it locked in.

Tam got to her knees and started nailing Natalya’s mid section with forearms to create space for herself to get off the mat. Though Tam managed to fight her way to her feet, Natalya headbutted Tam and lifted Tam onto her shoulder to lock in a Canadian backbreaker rack! Tam writhed in pain as Natalya wrenched it in, but still didn’t tap. Just as Tam started to fight her way out of the hold, Natalya transitioned Tam into a different position and hit an Alabama slam! She went for the pin again.

1…
2…
Tam kicked out!

At this the fans sounded their approval loudly and Natalya began to look frustrated. She grabbed Tam off the mat again and whipped her off the ropes, looking for another powerslam! Tam countered it into a cutter out of nowhere, and both women are down! Dueling chants of LET’S GO NATTIE! And LET’S GO TAM! Rang out as Natalya crawled to the ropes and Tam laid motionless face down on the mat for a moment. Just as Natalya got to one knee, Tam suddenly slapped the mat and rose to her feet with a primal growl. Natalya moved to attack again, but this time Tam nailed her with a roundhouse kick to the stomach! Tam whipped Natalya into the corner with surprising strength of her own, causing Natalya to rebound from the turnbuckles. As she did she got caught by a handspring elbow from Tam! Tam hooked the leg and went for the pin!

1…
2…
Natalya kicked out!

Fully fired up, Tam landed some kicks to Natalya’s neck and back while Natalya got to her feet. Tam moved behind Natalya and linked her arms around Natalya’s waist, attempting a Tenku Otoshi! Natalya held her ground and elbowed Tam in the face, then moved behind Tam to try a German suplex of her own. She lifted Tam off the mat but Tam flipped out of it and landed on her feet! Before Natalya could make another move, Tam linked her arms around Natalya’s waist and managed to hit Tenku Otoshi on the second attempt! She wasn’t able to bridge, though, as Natalya sat up. Instead, Tam moved to the corner and hit the Violet Shoot! Tam hooked the leg again.

1…
2…
Natalya kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: A second wind from the former EBWF Women’s Champion, but Natalya just won’t quit!

Nigel McGuiness: Both of these women want this victory badly tonight, and it shows with how hard they’re both fighting to stay in this match!

Tam let out another shout and went to the turnbuckles again. As she climbed them, she held her back in pain before gritting her teeth and ascending the rest of the way up top. She motioned for Natalya to get up, clearly looking for a high flying move again. Chants of LET’S GO TAM! Rang out again as Natalya staggered to her feet. Suddenly Tam flew from the top rope - only to be caught out of mid air by Natalya! Natalya countered the crossbody attempt into a nasty backbreaker and then grabbed Tam’s feet, looking as though she was ready to try the sharpshooter at last.

Mauro Ranallo: Natalya going for that sharpshooter once again… could this be it for Tam Nakano?

Despite Tam’s defiant attempts to block her, Natalya threaded her leg between Tam’s to set up the Sharpshooter! However, Tam sat up at that exact moment and pulled Natalya into a roll up pin! Before the referee could count, Tam unleashed another primal growl and rolled to her feet, arms still around Natalya’s waist. To a collective astonished gasp from the crowd Tam dead lifted Natalya off the mat, an intense expression of exertion on the Twilight Dream's face. She hooked Natalya’s arms and with one last shout of “OWARI!” she hit the Twilight Dream complete with a bridge for the pin attempt.

1…
2…
3!!!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner… Tam Nakano!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! A shocking display of strength by Tam Nakano to earn the win against a very accomplished veteran tonight! An absolute statement win in her return to EBWF!

Nigel McGuiness: Natalya has nothing to be ashamed of after putting up a valiant battle tonight.

Tam released the pin as soon as the ref counted three and collapsed to the mat. Natalya rolled away and out of the ring, clutching her back after the impactful suplex. Finally Tam rose to her feet and smiled brightly as her hand was raised in victory just before Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from the commercial break, Alex Marvez was standing backstage with Prince Devitt.

Alex Marvez: Good evening, EBWF fans! My guest at this time is the leader of the Bullet Club, Prince Devitt. Devitt, we haven’t seen you in EBWF for over a month; the last time we saw you was June 26th, when you lost to the Breakout Champion Xavier Woods, who went on to win the King of the Ring tournament. The last time we saw any member of Bullet Club in action was at Total Supremacy, when Adam Cole lost a steel cage match against Kane. There has been a lot of speculation in recent weeks over your future, and the future of the Bullet Club. Can you tell us what the status is of Bullet Club, and your own position within EBWF?

Before Devitt could answer, he was attacked from behind by a hooded figure. The figure knocked him down to the floor and stomped on him repeatedly, then dragged Devitt to his feet and threw him hard against the wall. Devitt’s head connected with a hard thud, and as he staggered backwards, blood was trickling down his forehead. The hooded figure kicked Devitt in the back of the legs, knocking him down to his knees, then ran towards him, hitting a knee strike to the face! The figure then removed his hood, revealing himself to be none other than…

Mauro Ranallo: What the hell? Adam Cole just attacked Prince Devitt! But why?

Adam Cole turned to face Alex Marvez, who was still standing by. Marvez looked stunned at what he’d just seen, and also slightly afraid. Cole snatched the microphone from Marvez and began to speak.

Adam Cole: Let me put an end to the speculation, Alex, and make a few things crystal clear. Bullet Club is DONE. Devitt thought the problem was the Young Bucks, so he kicked them out, but the rot started at the top. A lot of people thought I was the leader of the Bullet Club, and let me assure you, if I had been, we would have dominated EBWF. You would have been looking at the King of the Ring and the next EBWF World Champion. Instead, I was left sitting in Devitt’s shadows. But after I lost to Kane at Total Supremacy, I decided enough was enough. Over the past few weeks, I’ve been plotting. I convinced Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa to go back to Japan, and that’s what they’ve done. But Devitt, no… he didn’t want to go to Japan, he wanted to stay here. I told him that wasn’t going to work, I warned him that if he showed up in an EBWF arena again, there would be consequences. I thought he’d listened, and that was why he no-showed his scheduled match against Max Caster a couple of weeks ago. But then I heard he was coming to Arizona, that he’d requested an interview with you Alex. I’m not sure what he was planning to say - maybe he was going to quit live on air, but I think Devitt has too much pride to do that. Anyway, I couldn’t take any chances. So I took matters into my own hands.

Laughing, Adam Cole looked down at Prince Devitt, who was being tended to by a medic. Cole shoved the medic aside and kneeled over Devitt, planting his knee in the center of Devitt’s chest to keep him grounded. Devitt began wheezing, as if he was struggling to breathe.

Adam Cole: Devitt, I just left you laying a bloody mess, and it took me less than a minute. And that was me being nice. So please, I’m begging you, listen very carefully. If I see you in an EBWF arena again, I won’t be so nice. I will give you a beating so bad that both of our careers will be over. Because you won’t be able to walk, and I’ll end up going to jail for what I did to you. Request your release, and give one of the Khans a call… I’m sure Nick wants you back, and Tony would love to make you All Elite. But EBWF is out of bounds for you buddy, because this is my yard now.

Cole stood up, and Devitt gasped as he got his breath back. Smirking, Cole turned back to Alex Marvez.

Adam Cole: Ask me about my future, Alex, now I’ve put a bullet in the Bullet Club. You know you want to.

Cole passed the microphone back to Marvez.

Alex Marvez: Well Adam… tell me. Tell all of us. What does the future hold for Adam Cole now Bullet Club is no more?

Adam Cole: Great question, thanks Alex. It means that Adam Cole is a lone wolf, and as you’ve just seen, when I’m not held back by LOSERS like Prince Devitt, I can be a very dangerous animal. So what does my future hold? From here on out, it’s going to be nothing but success for Adam Cole baybay.

Cole walked away as the show cut back to the arena.

SEGMENT

“Riot of Flowers” rang out through the arena and instantly, Gila River Arena filled to the brim with boos as Utami Hayashishita’s entrance video began playing. The boos died down slightly as Mina Shirakawa stepped out onto the stage first, pink and white jacket over her ring gear. She also carried a flag pole across her shoulders, from which hung a red velvet flag with golden fringe trim. As the lights hit it just right, a subtle pattern of roses became visible behind the scrolled golden text reading QUEEN’S COURT. After Mina posed and smiled, Utami stepped out onto the stage and drew a renewed chorus of boos. The pair made their way to the ring, ignoring the heated reaction they received from the Glendale crowd. Mina climbed into the ring first while Utami climbed the turnbuckles to pose with an arm outstretched. She remained there for a while, basking in the fans’ disapproval.

Nigel McGuinness: The Crimson Queen made a statement last week when she laid out Alexa Bliss, but I’ve got no idea what business she has this week. Neither she or Mina have a match.

Mauro Ranallo: After that despicable attack last week, Utami Hayashishita looks like she has something on her mind. I’m sure this capacity crowd doesn’t want to hear any of it.

Utami descended the turnbuckles and strode to the center of the ring. Mina set the flag down in a corner, then took a mic which she in turn handed to Utami. The Crimson Queen smiled smugly as she prepared to address the fans at last.

Utami Hayashishita: You’re welcome.

The fans booed louder, which just caused Utami to roll her eyes.

Utami Hayashishita: You do not have to see that empty shell of a woman this week, and that is the thanks I get? What a huge surprise! I never would have imagined that thousands of worthless underachievers like you would want to see a fellow failure out here. I suppose you are all due a dose of reality, just like your goddess was given last week.

More boos rained down and Utami laughed mockingly.

Utami Hayashishita: Alexa Bliss presumed that she was worthy of a fight against her superior just because she asked for it. She pretended that she still had the fire that once made her respectable. But she found out the hard way that she has become a weakling by her own hand, someone who only deserves failure. I did not enjoy hitting her so many times with a chair, but it was the only way to ensure she knew her place. All she can do is put up a fight in vain and then be crushed by the weight of reality.

Utami motioned to Mina behind her.

Utami Hayashishita: Alexa, I did you a favor last week. If the match had gone on any longer, Mina would have awakened the Bloody Angel and beaten every ounce of defiance out of you. Count yourself lucky that the Crimson Queen decided to show mercy and not prolong your suffering. Your friend coming to help you does not change anything. Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan will always finish a distant second to Queen’s Court.

She paused and boos inundated the ring in response. After an exchange of smug looks with Mina, Utami spoke again.

Utami Hayashishita: I am not here to play games with women who deny their true strength. I am here to dominate everyone in my path, to destroy them so there is no doubt who the real Queen of professional wrestling is. One by one, the entire EBWF locker room will fall until I sit on a throne built from their broken bodies. Once I have my crown here, everyone else will rip each other apart for the right to be annihilated by the Crimson Queen. Until then I will fight and defeat anyone who is put into the ring with me. Except for you, Alexa. Even when you crawl back into the ring, you do not deserve to share this ring with me. Because Alexa, you are-

The crowd popped huge when “Papercut” by Linkin Park interrupted Utami’s speech. Utami rolled her eyes as Alexa Bliss stepped through the curtain, Liv Morgan at her side. As the cheers grew louder, Alexa and Liv made a beeline for the ring; both women had severe determination on their faces as they glared at the members of Queen’s Court. Notably, Alexa had a bit of bandaging around her ribs in the wake of the previous week’s events. As she and Liv entered the ring, Utami turned her back on the pair and went to chat with Mina.

Alexa Bliss: I’m what, Utami? Are you going to finish that thought? Because I’m here, Utami, despite your best efforts to put me on the shelf last week. Are you going to keep running your mouth when I’m right in your face, calling your bluff?

Utami glanced over her shoulder, then slowly turned around to glare down at Alexa.

Alexa Bliss: You talk tough to my face, but the best you can do is attack me from behind in a match you’re not even in? Some queen you are! I think the reason that you won’t fight me is because you’re scared of what happens when this little ‘joke’ beats you in front of the whole world. So you just insult me and sneak attack me, but you won’t face me like a woman.
Utami laughed again.

Utami Hayashishita: I already explained this to you. I will do whatever it takes to claim my throne, including whatever it takes to remove you from my presence. You are an idiot if you think that you can make me agree to a match when you have done nothing to earn it.

Alexa laughed back.

Alexa Bliss: Don’t even think about trying to teach me another lesson, Utami. You’re not the only one with backup. And I have to say, your ‘backup’ might just be a better wrestler than you. She definitely deserves a lot more respect than you.

Utami glanced over at Mina, who held her hands up defensively. Utami then glared at Liv Morgan, but got no words out before Alexa continued.

Alexa Bliss: And as much as I want to honor her request for a rematch, and as much as I want to humiliate you in front of thousands of people, the trainer told me I’m not cleared to fight tonight. So instead, I’m out here to answer you with a challenge - if you’re so much better than me, then you should be able to beat me, right? Since you seem to like cheap tricks so much, I want a tag team match. Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss against Queen’s Court! And we’re not leaving this ring until you agree.

The crowd roared in approval at the challenge as Alexa and Liv stepped to the middle of the ring. Utami and Mina returned the favor and stood face to face with their prospective opponents. None of them spoke immediately, but Utami did start to turn her back on Alexa again. However, Mina took a mic and suddenly spoke.

Mina Shirakawa: If that’s really what you want, Alexa, you’re on. Let’s put on a show! Of course, Queen’s Court is going to win.

Utami had a shocked expression while the crowd cheered raucously.

Alexa Bliss: I look forward to it. But we’re going to kick you and your queen off the throne.

Alexa winked to Utami, who looked almost ready to attack but held herself back. Without a word, she stepped up to Alexa and glared down at her with murderous intent. Liv and Mina also exchanged glares, which were more like those of rivals than sworn enemies. Finally Utami slapped the mic out of Alexa’s hand and stepped away to offer a parting word.

Utami Hayashishita: Fine, I will humor you because Mina is so eager for this match. Not tonight, though - it will be at the next pay per view. But make no mistake: at that pay per view, Queen’s Court will put you down.

Liv finally spoke up at that moment.

Liv Morgan: Nah, it’s your funeral, ‘your majesty’.

The two sides exchanged glares once more, then each left the ring slowly as Warfare went to the commercial break.

MATCH THREE

When Warfare returned from the break, “Unsettling Differences” by Blue Smock Nancy hit and the crowd booed as Kevin Steen headed down to ringside. Steen ignored the jeers from the crowd as he walked around the ring and joined Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness on commentary.

Mauro Ranallo: Thanks for joining us, Kevin… can we trust you to stay with us on commentary throughout this match, or are you planning to get involved and attack Christian again?

Kevin Steen: I’ll attack you if you don’t shut up, Mauro. I’m just out here to watch the match, and prove that I’m better at commentary than either of you.

The Acclaimed’s theme hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Max Caster made his way to the ring, accompanied by Anthony Bowens. When Caster was in the ring, “My Last Breath” by Evanescence hit and the crowd cheered as Christian headed to the ring. Once Christian had entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two men locked up. Caster put Christian in a headlock, but Christian fought out of it, then whipped Caster against the ropes. As Caster ran back towards him, Christian hit a clothesline, then as Caster got back to his feet, Christian lifted him up, hitting a body slam. Caster got to his feet once more, and Christian threw him out of the ring, then climbed to the top rope. As Caster got to his feet, Christian hit him with a diving crossbody!

Nigel McGuinness: Oh my! Christian went high risk… but luckily for him, it paid off!

Kevin Steen: Can you see why I don’t like this guy, Nigel? What a showoff.

As Christian got to his feet, Anthony Bowens began mouthing off at Christian, distracting him. Caster took advantage of the distraction, attacking Christian from behind then throwing him into the ring post! Caster rolled Christian back into the ring then climbed to the top rope, going for the Mic Drop… but Christian moved out of the way! Both men got to their feet and Christian whipped Caster against the ropes, before hitting a pop up powerbomb! Christian hooked both legs and the referee counted - 1… 2… Caster kicked out just before the 3!

Mauro Ranallo: So close to a 3 count!

Kevin Steen: Aren’t you going to comment on the fact he stole my move, Mauro? If he’d hit it right, he would have got the 3!

Christian pulled Caster to his feet and tried to set him up for the Unprettier, but Caster blocked it and whipped him Christian against the ropes, then hit an arm drag. Caster stomped on Christian several times, before putting him in an armbar, but Christian got his foot on the ropes to break it. Caster pulled Christian away from the ropes, then lifted him up, hitting a brainbuster. He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Christian kicked out! As both men got to their feet, Caster set Christian up for a DDT, but Christian broke free and whipped Caster against the ropes, then hit him with a Spear! Before Christian could go for the pin, Steen got up from the announce desk and began yelling at the referee. While the referee was distracted, Bowens entered the ring, hitting Christian with the boombox! Steen went back to the announce desk as Caster went to the top rope, hitting the Mic Drop! He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Mauro Ranallo: What happened to not getting involved, Kevin?

Kevin Steen: I didn’t do anything, Mauro! I was just asking the referee if he wanted to go for a beer after the show. Anyway, congratulations to Max Caster… what a win!

As The Acclaimed headed to the back, Kevin Steen left the commentary table and grabbed a microphone.

Kevin Steen: HEY CHRISTIAN.

Christian turned his attention toward Steen. The crowd booed as Kevin began to speak.

Kevin Steen: I know you want to get your hands on me for what I did to you a couple of weeks ago and I know you heard what I said last week.

Christian nodded.

Kevin Steen: Well Christian I need to inform you that I'm not the only person that you've wronged… and this someone has decided to come back and in his words… it's for the greater good.

"The Rising" by Def Rebel hit and the crowd was shocked when a man dressed in a black suit and wearing a black glove walked out.

Mauro Ranallo: WHAT THE HELL IT'S SETH ROLLINS!!!

Nigel McGuinness: I didn't think we'd ever see him again.

Rollins held his arms out as the shocked crowd began to boo. Christian just looked at him with a serious expression.

Nigel McGuinness: It looks like Christian has more than one person after him.

Kevin Steen laughed and at the stage Rollins pointed at Christian with his gloved hand and laughed as Warfare went to commercial break.

MATCH FOUR

Christy Hemme: The following contest is the Street Fight and it’s scheduled for one fall…

“Gangsta’s Paradise” by Coolio hit the PA and the crowd immediately started booing. The booing intensified when Allysin Kay walked through the entrance curtain and paused momentarily. She raised both hands with extended pinkies as she began making her way down the entrance ramp.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first… From Detroit, Michigan… She is the Baddest Bitch in the Building… ALLYSIN KAY!!!

Mauro Ranallo: Allysin Kay has spent nearly the last month attacking Becky Lynch. In fact, it was the attack from Allysin two weeks ago that cost Becky her match against Utami Hayashishita. Last week, Becky got a bit of revenge when she cost Allysin the match against Liv Morgan.

Nigel McGuinness: Both of these women have been sniping at each other repeatedly, physically and verbally. Tonight is the time to put up or shut up.

Allysin climbed up onto the apron and entered the ring as her theme cut out. The crowd chanted “Becky! Becky! Becky!” while Allysin turned her attention toward the entrance.

“Celtic Invasion” by CFO$ hit the PA System and the crowd gave an ovation as Becky Lynch burst through the entrance curtain. Becky wasted little time as she began making her way down the entrance ramp while she glared at Allysin.

Mauro Ranallo: If looks could kill right now…

Nigel McGuinness: You’re not kidding. I wouldn’t want Becky looking at me like that.

Mauro Ranallo: As I said earlier, Allysin repeatedly attacked her every week for nearly the last month and then cried foul when Becky gave her a receipt. If she didn’t want Becky costing her the match against Liv Morgan last week, then she shouldn’t have repeatedly attacked her. For every action, there’s a reaction.

Nigel McGuinness: Actions. Reactions. It doesn’t matter. It all comes to a head tonight.

When she got to ringside, the lights returned to normal and we saw that Becky had shed her entrance jacket. Without hesitation, Becky slid into the ring under the bottom rope and Allysin charged at her. Becky got to her feet as Allysin charged at her, and the two ladies got right into it with a fist fight as Becky’s theme cut out and the bell rang. Becky and Allysin continued slugging it out until Becky got the upper hand. With one good punch, Becky set Allysin to the ground. While Allysin was getting to her feet, Becky removed the belt from her shorts and folded it up. With her belt folded up, Becky whipped the back of Allysin which sent Allysin down to all fours. Then, Becky whipped her back again as Allysin rolled around the ring. Becky wrapped the belt around her hand and as Allysin got up to her feet, Becky punched her in the face with the belt-wrapped fist and the punch knocked Allysin to the mat. When Allysin made it up to all fours, Becky brought her to her feet only to punch Allysin in the face again, and again it knocked Allysin to the mat.

Mauro Ranallo: Both women are starting off very aggressively here.

Nigel McGuinness: It normally doesn’t take much for Becky to start a match off in an aggressive manner. After what Allysin has done over the last month, Becky’s motivated, Becky’s driven to beat Allysin within an inch of her life. The use of Becky’s belt proves it here in the early going.

After surveying the damage that she’s done so far in the early going, Becky threw her belt away. As Allysin made it to all fours again, Becky kicked her right in the stomach. Allysin grabbed the rope and attempted to get up, but Becky stomped at the back of her head. Becky brought Allysin to her feet and whipped her to the ropes. After Allysin bounced off the ropes, Becky lowered her head and landed a successful back body drop. Allysin got to her feet and Becky charged at her, and she clotheslined Allysin over the top rope to the outside. Becky then rolled out of the ring under the bottom rope and she approached Allysin. Once Allysin got to her feet, Becky grabbed her by the hair and punched her in the face, sending Allysin over the barricade. Becky climbed over the barricade and went after Allysin. Allysin threw a punch, Becky threw a punch in return, Allysin threw another punch, and Becky threw another punch and followed it up with a knife-edge chop to the chest. Becky clubbed Allysin in the back with a forearm and Allysin moved back toward the barricade with Becky following. Once the two made it to the barricade, Becky grabbed Allysin and threw her over the barricade.

Mauro Ranallo: They just went through the crowd and back again.

Nigel McGuinness: That’s the thing about these matches. They could end up anywhere.

Becky stepped over the barricade and she took a camera from a fan. She took a picture of Allysin wincing in pain, and then she gave the camera back to the fan. Becky grabbed Allysin by the hair and punched her in the face. Becky went under the ring and she pulled out a trash can and approached Allysin with it. With the trash can raised high, it came crashing down as Becky smashed it over Allysin’s head. Becky went under the ring again and she pulled out a ladder and she set it up. Meanwhile, Allysin approached her with a trash can lid and right when Becky turned around, Allysin smashed her in the face with the trash can lid. With Becky in a prone position now, Allysin punched her in the face. Allysin brought Becky to her feet and she rammed Becky’s face into the apron. Allysin rolled Becky into the ring and then she looked under the ring, and Allysin pulled out a chair.

Mauro Ranallo: Allysin’s got a chair. As Jim Ross would say, business is about to pick up.

Nigel McGuinness: Forget business. This is personal.

After pulling out a chair from under the ring, Allysin entered the ring and she dropped the chair as Becky made it to all fours. After dropping the chair, Allysin ran at Becky and kicked her in the stomach before picking up the chair again. Allysin unfolded the chair and set it on the canvas. As she approached Becky with evil intentions in mind, Becky kicked Allysin in the stomach with a side kick, sending Allysin to the ground. Both ladies got to their feet near the chair and Allysin did a variation of the DDT using the chair to Becky. After being hit with the move, Becky rolled out of the ring on instinct. The camera cut to Becky and showed that the Cerebral Lassassin was bleeding from her forehead.

Mauro Ranallo: Now, Becky’s bleeding!

Nigel McGuinness: This’ll definitely change the tone of the match.

The show went to a commercial break and once the show returned, Allysin Kay was in the ring applying the body scissors to Becky Lynch as the crowd cheered on the Cerebral Lassassin. Becky found it within herself to turn around, and after doing so, Becky punched Allysin in the face repeatedly until Allysin relinquished the hold. Even after Allysin relinquished the hold, Becky continued to punch her until rolling off of her, revealing that her face was a crimson mask. Both ladies got to their feet and Becky attempted to whip Allysin to the ropes, but Allysin reversed. Once Becky bounced off the rope, Allysin lowered her head and Becky hit her in the face with a knee lift which knocked Allysin for a loop. Once Allysin turned around, Becky hit her with a clothesline and both ladies were down.

Mauro Ranallo: Becky really proving that she’s just as dangerous, if not, more dangerous when she’s hurt.

Nigel McGuinness: She’s a fighter. Plain and simple. An animal is always more dangerous when they’re hurt.

Becky crawled over to the ropes and she rolled out of the ring. She approached the ladder and folded it up. Becky returned to the ring with the folded up ladder and slid it into the ring before she slid back into the ring. Now that she was back in the ring, Becky picked up the ladder and attempted to set it up, but Allysin knocked the ladder right into Becky with a Dropkick, which dropped the Cerebral Lassassin to the ground. Allysin then crawled over to Becky for a pinfall.

ONE!
TWO!
Becky got the shoulder up. Allysin got to her feet and was on wobbly legs as she stepped out onto the apron and climbed to the top rope. Becky got to her feet and picked up the ladder just to throw it at Allysin. The ladder connected and sent Allysin to the outside.

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! I don’t believe what we just saw!

Nigel McGuinness: In a feat of strength, Becky threw the ladder at Allysin and it sent her to the outside. That had to hurt!

Both ladies were down again, This time, Becky was down in the ring while Allysin was down on the outside. Becky was the first to stumble to her feet. Once Allysin made it to her feet, Becky ran right at the ropes and dove right through them onto Allysin, nailing the Queen of the Ring with the suicide dive. Becky grabbed Allysin by the hair and punched her twice. Becky brought Allysin to her feet by her hair and threw her into the ring before sliding into the ring herself. Back in the ring, Becky picked up the ladder and she positioned it sideways in the Northwest corner on the middle turnbuckle. Becky walked over to the Southwest corner of the ring where Allysin was, and she chopped Allysin’s chest, backing her into the corner. Becky whipped Allysin to the opposite corner, but Allysin put on the breaks. Becky ran at her and Allysin caught her with a drop toe hold, sending Becky’s face into the ladder. With the damage done, Allysin crawled over to Becky and attempted a pinfall.

ONE!
TWO!
Becky got the shoulder up.

Mauro Ranallo: I thought for sure that would have been it. What drives Becky?

Nigel McGuinness: In this match? Hatred, rage, bloodlust, revenge. Overall? An indomitable will and the drive to be the best.

Allysin got to her feet and she grabbed the ladder that was moved out of place after the drop toe hold, and she set the ladder up. Allysin limped over to Becky and dropped her with a scoop slam. Allysin limped over to the ladder and she climbed up to the second-to-last rung. She turned around and she jumped off the ladder and landed a big splash on Becky. Allysin went for the pin.

ONE!
TWO!
Becky gets the shoulder up much to the delight of the crowd and the dismay of Allysin. Allysin crawled over to the chair that she brought into the ring earlier in the match and she picked it up as Becky crawled over toward the ladder. Once Allysin turned around and approached her, Becky grabbed Allysin by the ankles and swept her off her feet. Becky was on her feet now and she catapulted Allysin right into the ladder, and it knocked the ladder over.

Mauro Ranallo: Now, Allysin’s face meets the steel.

Nigel McGuinness: We knew this match wouldn’t be pretty. Becky and Allysin both might need medical attention when this is over.

Becky crawled over to the chair that Allysin brought into the ring earlier in the match, and she grabbed a hold of it before getting to her feet. Becky looked behind her to see Allysin, and with a wild swing, Becky cracked Allysin in the head with the chair. Allysin rolled out of the ring. After Allysin stirred, she pulled a kendo stick out from under the ring and she slowly but surely entered the ring with the weapon. Becky got back to her feet and she turned around. When Becky turned around, Allysin swung the kendo stick and Becky ducked causing Allysin to do a 180. Becky chopped Allysin’s chest and punched her face, causing Allysin to drop the stick. Becky chopped Allysin’s chest again and punched her face again before attempting an irish whip. Allysin reversed the Irish whip and sent Becky to the ropes. After bouncing off the ropes, Becky took Allysin down with a Lou Thesz Press, and followed it up with knuckles before rolling off of Allysin. Becky could feel herself getting psyched up while the crowd got behind her. Allysin ran at Becky and Becky took her down with a Japanese Arm Drag. Allysin quickly got up and ran at Becky again. Becky knocked her down with a Leg Lariat. Becky then picked up the kendo stick and she waited for Allysin to get up. Once Allysin got up, Becky cracked her in the head with the kendo stick.

Mauro Ranallo: What a shot from that Kendo Stick. These two aren’t holding anything back.

Nigel McGuinness: No one expected them to. They want at each other in the worst way, and they’re showing it here.

Back in the ring, Becky climbed up to the top rope and after a bit of stalling, she leaped off the top rope and she landed a big time Leg Drop. Becky energetically got to her feet with the crowd solidly behind her. She attempted to hit Allysin with a Straight Fireball (V-Trigger), but Allysin hit Becky with a chair. Allysin rolled out of the ring and she grabbed a chair from the timekeeper’s table. Allysin then slid the chair into the ring and then she slid into the ring. Allysin placed Becky’s head on a chair before grabbing the other chair. As Allysin lifted up the chair, Becky punched her right in the stomach causing Allysin to drop the chair and fall to the ground. Becky got to her feet with the chair in hand and she turned around. Out of desperation, Allysin hit Becky with Discus from Detroit. She went for the cover.

ONE!
TWO!
Becky got the shoulder up much to the delight of the crowd and the dismay of Allysin.

Mauro Ranallo: Becky got the shoulder up again! I can’t believe it!

Nigel McGuinness: This has been brutal. It has to end at some point.

Back in the ring, Allysin made the decision to end it. She picked up Becky and placed Becky’s head between her legs.

Mauro Ranallo: If the discus didn’t end it, this will.

Nigel McGuinness: She’s going for the AK-47!

Allysin attempted to lift Becky, but Becky surprised Allysin by pulling her feet out from under her, and rolled over her for a surprise pinfall attempt.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!!!

The crowd came absolutely unglued as “Celtic Invasion” by CFO$ hit the PA System once again while Allysin looked around, shocked at what just happened.

Christy Hemme: Here’s your winner… BECKY LYNCH!!!

Mauro Ranallo: Becky managed to do it! She beat Allysin Kay and Allysin can’t believe it!

Nigel McGuinness: Allysin isn’t taking it well either.

Becky got up to her feet on wobbly legs and had her hand raised. A moment later, Becky was attacked from behind by Allysin, who had left the ring and returned with a sledgehammer. Allysin had nailed Becky in the back of the head with the sledgehammer, which instantly sent Becky down to the mat. The crowd let out a collective gasp. Allysin grabbed a chair and folded it up around Becky’s neck. She picked up the sledgehammer. Allysin raised the sledgehammer and it came crashing down on the chair with all of her might.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh, my god! Allysin just….

Nigel McGuinness: She… She did…

After the shock wore off, the crowd started to boo Allysin while they chanted “Becky” as the show came to a close.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote