Revenge

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Revenge

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up with an 84 mustang in center frame. The windows were completely fogged up, and after a couple of beats, the drivers side door opened up. A cloud of smoke emerged from the vehicle, and after it had settled it was revealed that the man who was inhabiting the car, was none other than Riddle. Riddle wore a baby blue hodie and a black hat. After a couple more beats, the passenger side door opened. It was Alex Riley, he was coughing and looked visibily uncomfortable. Riddle smirked at how much Alex was struggling in that moment. Laughing as one does when they are around someone who is making a fool of themselves. Riddle went over to Riley and put his arm around them.

Riddle: Hey, you okay bro?

Riley managed to stop coughing enough to give a weak answer.

Alex Riley: Yeah.. I think so.

Riddle smiled and nodded.

Riddle: Right on bro, I'm impressed not many people can go puff for puff with me. Maybe you're not a square after all, like the people who try to drag you on twitter say. I think you're pretty dang cool my man.

Alex Riley: Thanks.. wait people are talking shit about me on twitter?

Riddle smiled.

Riddle: Nah.. I mean.. yeah.. some people.. but some people also eat pineapple on pizza.. so you can't take it too serious bro. One thing I am taking serious though, is my match coming up against Xavier Woods. Now you might be asking.. Riddle.. bro.. why are you taking it so serious? The answer is simple my inquisitive compadre.. Xavier Woods is the only man thus far, that has been able to defeat me in a one on one match. He is the man responsible for me NOT becoming King of the Ring in my first try of the tournament. He claims that he himself was a KING before he even one the tournament. Listen bro.. the only King that I know.. is King Koopa.. and Mario and Luigi constantly whooped that guys behind, so I see no reason why I won't be able to do the same thing. I'm here for revenge bro.. I know I like to joke around and have a good time, but one thing that I don't take lightly.. is losing. I'm a winner man.. whether it's in the ring.. whether it's playing cards.. whether its who can hold their breathe under water longest.. whether it's who's got the coolest hat.. whether its..

Alex Riley had heard enough.. he felt as though the fans got the point.

Alex Riley: Ok I think we get the point.

See.

Riddle: Right.. the point is.. I take winning very seriously. It's all I accept from myself. So I'm like low key stoked that I get a chance to redeem myself against Xavier. I'm ready to go in there, and show the world that my loss at Total Supremacy was a Total FAAA LUKEEEE. There's a lot of things in life that I would consider a certainty. Like South Park is a funny show.. Shaquille O'Neal is tall... and the third is that Riddle is no way.. NO HOW.. losing to Xavier Woods twice in one lifetime. Shoot bro.. two lifetimes. Like I could die.. and comeback reincarnated as a peach.. and I'd be the first peach to ever win a wrestling match if I faced Xavier Woods. He'd like try to eat me.. and then I would pop arms and legs out of my little peach body.. and beat him into submission. I wouldn't even need to be a giant peach.. like the one in the story with James.. I think I could and would beat Xavier Woods even if I was normal peach height and weight. That's how confident I am that lightning isn't going to strike twice.. because bro.. right now.. I'm not a peach. I'm a man.. a man that is hell bent on slowing Xavier Woods momentum down to a halt. I kinda could go for a peach right now.

Alex Riley stared blankly at Riddle.. it was clear he was either really high or was trying to process the ridiculous tangent he'd just heard... or quite likely, both.

Alex Riley: I don't even know where to start.. but I'm not sure if it's the sativa we smoked.. or if I'm just spending too much time with you these days.. but bro.. I actually followed all of that.

Riddle had a shit eating grin on his face as he nodded in approval.

Riddle: We are going to make a bro out of you yet, Riley. The point is this.. it's time for a bounce back victory... it's time for me to get my revenge on the so called King.. and it's time for me to show the EBWF quite simply that...

THE ORIGINAL BRO...

Can FLAT OUT. GO!

Riddle flashed a hang ten to the camera. He put his arm around Riley as the two men disappeared into the scene. The scene then faded out.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)