A Surprise Visit and a Warning

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

A Surprise Visit and a Warning

Post by Becky Lynch »

Starting with the Queen of the Ring tournament, Allysin Kay had made it apparent that Becky Lynch was her biggest target. The reason for that was simple. It was due to the fact that Becky Lynch is the biggest star in the women’s division. That fact was compounded by the fact that Becky Lynch was the biggest challenge that the Baddest Bitch in the Building would ever have to face.

Allysin Kay attacked the Cerebral Lassassin week after week during the Queen of the Ring tournament. The first time occurred before Becky Lynch was to take on Liv Morgan. This was to try to sabotage the possibility of Becky becoming a three time Queen of the Ring as well as trying to face Liv in the succeeding round. Much to the surprise of Allysin, the Cerebral Lassassin managed to get past Liv.

The following round pitted Allysin Kay against Becky Lynch. Like the week before, Allysin attacked Becky and grew even more violent by lawn darting Becky face-first right through the monitor at the interview set. Unlike the week before, the attack worked and Allysin defeated a weakened Becky. With her biggest challenge removed from the tournament, Allysin went on to become the Queen of the Ring and the number one contender for the Women’s Championship.

The attacks on the Cerebral Lassassin would not cease as the Baddest Bitch in the Building attacked her once again, and this attack would ultimately cost Becky the match against Utami. Becky managed to get a bit of revenge against Allysin when two weeks ago on Monday Night Warfare, Allysin took on Liv Morgan.

During the match between Allysin Kay and Liv Morgan, the Baddest Bitch in the Building had the match well in hand, and it looked to be another victory for the most dangerous woman in the company. That is until Becky Lynch made her presence known. When Allysin had the match won, Becky interfered and attacked the Baddest Bitch in the Building with a chair. Thanks to the interference, Liv got the win over Allysin Kay.

A match between Allysin Kay and Becky Lynch was made for last week. It was a Street Fight. As everyone would expect, the match between the Cerebral Lassassin and the Baddest Bitch in the Building was one that tore the house down. The street fight proved to be a brutal and inhospitable environment for both women involved. Neither Allysin nor Becky backed down from one another. They did everything they could to each other.

The end came when Allysin attempted to drop Becky with the AK-47. It seemed that Allysin would prove her dominance over the Cerebral Lassassin once again. However, Allysin underestimated the craftiness and the caginess of Becky Lynch. Due to that underestimation, Becky managed to reverse the attempted AK-47 into a Jacknife pin. Becky shocked Allysin by beating her. Of course, the win was through sheer luck but it does not change the fact that Becky got the win.

The capacity crowd rose up and cheered as their heroine conquered the Baddest Bitch in the Building. Once the shock of the loss wore off, the feeling of rage replaced it within Allysin. Deciding that she was going to take out Becky for good, Allysin attacked Becky with a chair and then Pillmanized her with the aid of a sledgehammer, leaving the crowd to gasp.

With Becky Lynch gone, that leaves the top spot open and Allysin Kay is the person the looks to take that spot. For her next outing, Allysin looks to take out another victim, former Women’s Champion, Tam Nakano.
==========
We see the Baddest Bitch in the Building better known as Allysin Kay in her locker room. She is preparing herself for her upcoming match with Tam Nakano. Allysin is taping up her fists. While doing so, the lighting in the room begins to flicker on and off. This gets the attention of Allysin.

“What the fuck?” Allysin says, thinking that it might be faulty wiring. However, she remembers the last time something like this happened, and she knows exactly what it is, or who it is to be more exact. Once the lighting returns to the room, Allysin comes face to face with someone that has not seen in months.

“Oh…” Allysin begins. “It’s you...” Allysin says with annoyance in her voice. “Why are you here? Don’t you still have dirt to get out of your hair?”

The person that she is talking to is none other than the Satanic Diva also known as Winter. “Oh, dear Allysin…” Winter says with a sneer. “Still as cavalier as ever, are you not? I came here because I bear a message.”

Allysin crosses her arms. “And that is what exactly?”

“When I set her on fire last year, I thought that I had ridden the EBWF of her just like you are thinking that you have ridden this company of Becky Lynch after your actions last week.” Winter shakes her head. “There is one thing that I have learned about my dear Rebecca, and that is that she will come back. She will be stronger, and she will battle harder than she ever has before. I know, because I was in your shoes last year. She even took me by surprise. So, what I’m saying is that sometime, somewhere, my dear Rebecca will return and she will exact her revenge.”

Allysin, fed up with hearing Winter speak, attempts to throw a punch but lights turn off. When the lights turn back on, Winter is gone. All that can be heard is Winter’s voice, “Remember my words… She’ll be back… back… back… back…”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)