Natalya Neidhart, remember your roots.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Rhea Ripley

Natalya Neidhart, remember your roots.

Post by Rhea Ripley »

The scene opens in a disturbing hallway shot with colors distorted to a gray lens. Experienced eyes could detail and make out the images inside the shot as the holder of the camera passes through what looks a typical family house living room in the glances that could be made out. The footage shakily continues as the person behind the camera makes their way through the environment before stopping in what immediately can be made out to be a kitchen thanks to the appliances set. There aren’t too many notable details within the kitchen from any other above average American home before the camera is placed on the island table in the center of the room. The lights in the kitchen click on as the night vision’s standard IR light turns off discarding the gray film to show the entire set’s glorious color. Now the camera can detail the dark oak décor over the white stainless walls that embraced the cabinets around the room. We can further see a black and white tile design in the center of the wall to add more flavor to give accent to the already “hotel-like” design. On the bottom right of the camera we see “EBWF Online Exclusive” appear in white letters as Rhea Ripley sits in front of the camera. Rhea, in street clothes, gets herself comfortable on what is clearly a stool to the island from the lack of back support.

Rhea Ripley: “This is fantastic! Absolutely a marvel to look at, right? I am sure there isn’t one of you buffoons watching at home that can’t recognize what this is! After all, you ALL simp to my opponent this week and her goofy sister! But this is the kitchen set that is in Los Angeles, California that put Natalya Neidhart and her wee baby little sister Jenni on the public eye’s map! Look at this trash heap they worked in!”

Rhea picks up the camera moving it around the room showing the set that was used to make Natalya Neidhart’s and Jenni Neidhart’s on-air personas possible outside of wrestling. While many may have not recognized it, there is also truth that this also is a possible reference that Natalya had made a few weeks ago when she had the misfortunate day then having to face Tam Nakano.

Rhea Ripley: “After I heard a few weeks ago, as everyone did, how much trouble baby Nattie was having with losing socks, hurting herself with toothbrushes, and having milk stolen, not to mention that poor lack of eggs! I thought, ‘how could I be helpful?’ Then it dawned on me! It would be most helpful to bring baby Nattie back to her roots! I mean look at this! She probably had someone make eggs for her here, right? She probably could still smell that smell of Hollywood success so many years ago! After all, I mean that was her big reason for having a bad day a few weeks ago, right? The lack of eggs? Lack of success?”

Rhea reaches off screen and grabbed an apple from what can easily be assumed to be a fruit basket and takes a bite out of it before tossing the apple’s remains to the sink behind her loudly chewing as she spoke.

Rhea Ripley: “Don’t worry, though! The roots I want you to be reminded of is not this public on-air trash persona in front of a camera with your low hanging tops making food for no reason! That already died years ago when you last lost to Mandy Rose, and you have been a forgotten part of this roster since. No – “

Rhea loudly cleaned her teeth from the apple as she continued.

Rhea Ripley: “No, I am far more interested in the thing you were before that. Natalya, you’re much more than this dancing baboon you have become to me.”

Rhea smiles that conniving smile she has shown these last few weeks before continuing her point.

Rhea Ripley: “This nonsense set is how I think you see yourself, sure. You now see this untouchable icon to the EBWF who loftily looks at the talent coming and thinks you are the judge and veteran of what determines ‘makes it’ after they enter through the door. But you and this room are both a trash heap that is now overpriced to rent because years ago you WERE something special. You WERE successful! While I can respect part of that stubbornness to not let the truth in, I, as the real judge and executioner here in the EBWF, just can’t let this mirage of yours go unaided. You really aren’t even an Icon to be completely fair with you. You are coming out here weekly showing your arse by regarding people in your same boat as beneath you. No, see Natalya, Tam wasn’t a new talent, she was JUST LIKE YOU! She was a former champion who just wants to go back to glory. She wants to taste the success of years ago, just like little Nattie who was left in the cold by Trish Stratus after that team failed. I also am rooting for her to achieve that glory, just like I hope you can. Because to me, you are not just a trashy persona to dance in front of the TV like a monkey or come to the interview sets backstage and talk about socks and toothbrushes. Natalya, these idiot people already forgot who you were and only see the images of the bad persona you have become. You have clearly forgotten WHO you are from doing this nonsense! So, allow me to reintroduce you. You are a three-time Women’s Champion! You are a three-time Women’s Tag Team Champion! You are the prestigious daughter of Jim Neidhart! You were supposed to be the next generation to the Hart Legacy!”

Rhea pauses here as she smiles again from calming down hyping Natalya’s past.

Rhea Ripley: “So, am I mistaken or is this version of you the Hart’s biggest failure right after Teddy?”

Rhea laughs as she pulls out a framed picture of Natalya winning her first championship in EBWF on the Christmas Eve of Destruction Pay-Per-View in 2010.

Rhea Ripley: “This is the root I want you to cling to. This is where I want to remind you of. Remember this success? Forget about your eggs and socks, forget about your stupid online personas that no one watches, forget about the simps in the arena who will be cheering for you to topple me! See, coming up in a few nights you and I will have to battle. The truth is, I am hoping you show up prepared. I am hoping you come to the arena like this former assassin this woman was claimed to be. The truth is, Natalya, you are the most prestigious victim I have had to face. But, if you come just as mediocre as you have been, you will downright bore me. I will toss you aside like this set was thrown out to wayside after you and your sister’s bad acting tarnished it. You won’t be worth my time or effort, and I will run through you to get to my next challenge. Leaving you buried in your own obscurity as you won’t be worth more than that.”

Rhea’s expression reverting to a neutral one before she continued with a smile after showing far more expression and excitement.

Rhea Ripley: “However, if you come as this Natalya Neidhart! The woman in this picture? This woman who made Trish Stratus, Stacy Keibler, Melina, and your other peers fear you and respect you? The woman who forced the world around to notice and remember the name of your family? Then I will have something worth putting in the ground! Then you will be able to be worth my time and taste the blade of ‘the Reaper’! Then I have something WORTHY of MY Legacy! So, I’ll be waiting for you in Portland. I’ll be excited to see if I get this lifeless shell, you have been, or, if I can add my next victim to my list of growing career accomplishments. Don’t worry, either way, it will be quick. Your career will be gone shortly. Either by your hand –”

Rhea laughs before becoming serious.

Rhea Ripley: “Or mine.”

Rhea’s face is the last shot we clearly see as we see a blur of the white wall behind her before ultimately static. Assumption being Rhea threw the camera against the wall! The video feed ending after only a few seconds of static.