Going to Smoke Him

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Going to Smoke Him

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up inside a hookah bar. Matt Riddle sat in a booth in a grey sweatsuit with a black hat on. He was laying into a hookah pipe and looked extremely pleased with himself. After a couple of beats Alex Riley showed up to the bar in a button up and nice slacks. Riddle enthusiastically waved, Riley reluctantly waved back. He joined Riddle in the booth. Riddle had a shit eating grin on his face as he offered him the pipe. Riley rolled his eyes, then accepted and smoked the Pipe. Riddle nodded with a smile on his face.

Riddle: My bro!! Listen kid.. we’re on fire right now! Last week I beat the King of the Ring.. I mean Alex.. the King .. of the ring. Like do you know how many people wrestle in the ring? I beat the King of all those people - and proved that I am more than game in this company. So what happens as a result of that ? They really choose to test me .. by giving me a really tough opponent.. Christian.

Riley was mid puff.. he started laughing hysterically as Christian was said. Riddle had a smirk on his face as well.

Riddle: I mean come on bro.. how this guy even still here? How can you continue to show up, day in.. day out.. and just continue to just be like sooooo.. blahhhhhhh. Soooo.. ehhhhhh.., sooooo whoooooo.. soooo whooo the freaking freak cares about literally anything he does or says. I mean bro.. this guy is an absolute chode- o- Rama. A scrub- a - dub- dub. He has been in the EBWF for awhile now.. said a whole bunch of stuff.. and done a whole bunch of nothing. It’s actually mad funny that I’m matched up with him considering I’m one of the fastest rising stars in this business.. I mean I’m laughing but bro.. I’m also crying.. because I’m imagining what it would be like to wake up and be him.. and bro.. that is an absolute nightmare. Like if I looked in the mirror and I was Christian.. I’d be like bro.. this is awful, I literally have no fans.. no respect.. and no free time.. because I’m constantly on camera.. saying stuff that nobody is listening to, or cares about at all.

Alex Riley nodded and smiled.

Alex Riley: He really does suck.. I mean.. I’ve seen people sick here.. I mean.. I’ve sucked here.. but this motherfucker.. he really really sucks here. The worst part, is that he doesn’t realize it. He thinks he matters, he thinks he’s a big part of what happens around here. He doesn’t realize that everytime he leaves a room, people snicker, people whisper, people talk about what an absolute clown show he really is. I’d feel bad if he wasn’t such a pompous prick. It’s going to be absolute comedy to watch you wrestle circles around him.

Riddle hit the hookah again. He nodded with a goofy smile.

Riddle: I’m glad we’re on the same page here bro. This guy Christian is literally my worst fear. I can’t imagine putting my time and effort into something.. like sitting down .. really trying to write something that would resonate with people.. then coming out.. saying it.. and just having absolute crickets. Just saying stuff week after week.. and having not one person smirk, smile, get mad, get happy, get anything.. because much like a calculus lesson.. nobody effing caressss broooo. I can’t even stand to look at it.. It’s like watching a car accident.. you’re like ohhh nooo brooo.. gnarly.. then you look back.. because even though it’s like real gross.. you can’t look away.

Alex Riley: I thought you said you wouldn’t look at it.

Riddle: Bro honestly it’s like when someone tells you not to think of elephants.. ebwf is like .. don’t watch Christian because he’s such a joke.. so obviously I’m watching.. and when I’m watching I’m like.. ohh nooo bro.. I can’t believe he’s still talking.. I can’t believe he’s still employed.. I can’t believe people still make clothes for him.. I can’t believe my homie Wes has not been like.. bro you are just awful.. so you have just got to go. He defies logic, he is above common sense which is actually pretty rad. You know what else will be rad? When I lap this sucker like we were playing Mario party. I’m not kidding.. this guy is the biggest loser, to ever sign a contract here.. this man has nothing to say.. yet he won’t stop saying stuff. I’m going to show him.. that as I’ve said.. and as I’ve proven

The original bro

Can flat out

GO!!!!

Riddle fist bumped Riley and the two men continued to smoke, as the scene faded out.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)