Vending Machine

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Vending Machine

Post by Cory »

The camera faded in on Natalya as she tightened the straps on her forearm gear. She saw the camera in front of her and rolled her eyes.

Natalya: Feels like my opponents pick from a vending machine to figure out what insults to throw my way.

She scoffed.

Natalya: Want to talk about me being washed up? Press C1. Want to cut a promo about how it's been a while since I was women's champion? 4F. It's a classic problem for women like me who have had legendary careers that no woman in her right mind could discount. So, in comes Rhea, hitting all the classic notes about me.

Nattie shrugged and smirked.

Natalya: Guess what, sweetie. I have nothing to prove to you. Nothing to prove to myself. I am the best wrestler this company has ever seen, and I have carried this Women's division on my back for over a decade. I've forgotten more about wrestling than you'll ever learn, and I'll still be teaching it to the next generation long after you've hung up your boots.

Nattie grinned.

Natalya: Bank on it, baby.

With that, Nattie pushed the door closed and the scene faded.