Interesting

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Interesting

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in an empty arena in Dallas Texas. Soon the arena would be filled with loud and passionate EBWF fans but for now the seats were empty. In the ring was the Messiah Seth Rollins sitting on top of a ladder.

Seth Rollins:Tonight is a very special night,you see tonight is the night that the plan to rid EBWF of the Coalition advances to the next stage,tonight my good friend Kevin Steen will defeat Christian Cage under No Disqualification rules and all of you people watching at home and all of the people that will watch from these currently empty seats will sit in awe.

Seth chuckled.

Seth Rollins:But that's not the only thing happening tonight because your Messiah will also compete in this very ring in a Triple Threat match against Jeff Hardy and Max Caster. The Interesting thing about this match is that the winner will become the Number One Contender for the EBWF Breakout championship. What makes that stipulation interesting is the fact that I'm in this match in the first place because while the Breakout Championship is a belt that I've made relevant and wouldn't necessarily mind holding again if you recall last Monday night on Warfare I beat the EBWF World Champion Bray Wyatt.

Seth smirked.

Seth Rollins:I understand that the World Title match was already set in stone for Gateway to Glory at the very least I should've been given a shot at the Gateway Championship,but it seems like our Gateway Champion would rather sit at home and let his better half wrestle instead of going against a talented opponent in his first title defense since he won the title almost a year ago.

Rollins shook his head in disappointment.

Seth Rollins:As far as tonight goes this match is not even a challenge,one of my opponents is someone I've already beaten before and the other is someone who is a low rent rapper who hasn't done a damn thing since he came to this company and when people finally see him for who he is he'll start wearing bright colors and preaching hustle,loyalty,and respect. The fact that this is a Ladder match has alot of people thinking that Jeff Hardy will win because of his experience and while Jeff has indeed been in alot of Ladder matches,how many of those did he actually win.

Seth laughed.

Seth Rollins:Tonight I will climb this ladder and I will take down the contract giving myself a Breakout title shot and I'm not doing this for me or for you,no I'm doing this for the greater good.

Seth outstretched his arms with a smile on his face as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan