Life is an adventure

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jon

Life is an adventure

Post by Jon »

El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio: You good, little one?

The Scene opens up in the same warehouse, El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio started training her in a few weeks ago for her in ring debut which didn't quite pan out the way one would have hoped which is led to a whirlwind of losses. Weeks later Aalyah is getting ready to make her first pay per view appearance and she's definitely hoping that this will be a turnabout of fate for her so to speak.

Aalyah: I wish that I could say that I was ok in all honesty.... Really, all that I can do is take a deep breath and just focus and go into this match hoping for the best. Sure, I can let it get to me psychologically but in the end is that really going to help me progress?

El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio: Not Really, I've seen some of Tam's work and as impressive as she maybe I do think you got this in the bag as you have picked up a more diverse style. You picked up the higher flyer style of your dad pretty well and the technical aspect of your uncle Eddie. If you put both of those together, you definitely got the match with Tam in the bag. Look at what Eddie did in Japan as the Black Tiger....

Aalyah: But I'm not Eddie...

El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio: You don't need to be Eddie. You just need to be yourself and I'm sure your dad would say that as well as your uncle who trained both me and your dad. Remember you may be a Mysterio by blood, but you are a talented luchadora by skill and passion. There is no one in the EBWF that's going to be able to take that away from you. Just stay positive and know that in the end you can beat Tam Right now you are being your own worst enemy by trying to be your dad or Eddie and losing yourself in the process. That's were Tam is living rent free in your head because she doesn't have the weight of carrying on a legacy weighing her down little one.

Aalyah: I get where you are coming from, but the pressure feels insurmountable at times. I just can't let myself get distracted by the insurmountable odds that are facing me against Tam. I know she is a talented individual that if you let your guard down you are going to be punished quick. She's a strong fighter that can easily turn the tide of the match into her favor at any given point if you aren't focused.

El Hijo Del Rey Mysterio: You got this little one, I have faith in you.

Aalyah: I appreciate it and I appreciate everything you have done for me to get me ready for this match and all the previous matches. I know it's not going to be an easy fight but I'm not going to give up in this match.
ImageImage