Feel Like A Kid Again

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Feel Like A Kid Again

Post by D.J »

The Scene Opened up to a sign that read “The Bro Cave” the camera went inside the building where Alex Riley and Matt Riddle sat. They were both in open button ups and snap back hats on backwards. They both looked “high on life” as neither said anything for several beats.

Alex Riley: So like your match against Jeff Hardy .. you ready for that?

Matt smirked.

Riddle: Ready bro? I mean obvi- I mean I’m stoked to be facing a guy I grew up watching as a kid. Stoked that he paints his face like I used to do as a kid. Just feel like a kid again. May even get an ice cream cone while I’m at it..

A whoosh sound was heard and all of a sudden Riddle indeed had an ice cream cone.

Riddle: Thereeee we go. As I was saying bro- I’m more than ready for this match. It’s actually cray that Jeff is still going after all these years of like jumping off stuff and landing on his head.. but bro.. he’s hit his head one too many times if he thinks he’s beating me at Warfare. It would take the actual Hardy Boys to solve the mystery of how he can compete with someone like me.. and bro.. I’m sure they’re busy.. so he’s out of luck.

Alex Riley: I don’t know what’s wrong with me.. but I actually followed that.

Riddle smirked.

Riddle: Don’t even want to spend much time on it bro- follow this. Riddle is going to put an end to Mr. Hardy. Your time is up bro.

Because the original bro - can flat out go !!

Riddle sat back in his chair confidently as the scene faded.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)