The Revolution

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

The Revolution

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage where Renee Young was standing by with Breakout Champion Seth Rollins,Kevin Steen,and Samoa Joe and all three men were dressed to compete tonight.

Renee Young:Seth tonight you team up with Kevin Steen and Samoa Joe in a Trios match against Matt Riddle and The Acclaimed,Your thoughts?

Seth laughed.

Seth Rollins:Oh Renee you always ask the great questions. You're right tonight we face Matt Riddle and The Acclaimed who are clearly a randomly thrown together team that are only here to showcase The Revolution.

Renee looked confused.

Renee Young:The Revolution?

Seth Rollins:Yes Renee we are The Revolution we are here to guide the EBWF into a new era and fight back against those who stand in the way of progress,people like Matt Riddle,people like The Acclaimed,and people like Christian Cage.

Seth smirked.

Renee Young:Well speaking of Christian everyone is still talking about what you three did to him at Gateway to Glory.

This time it was Kevin Steen who spoke.

Kevin Steen:Yes Renee we know,We know that everyone is talking about it and rightfully so because what we did to Christian Cage should be seen as a warning to everyone else on the EBWF roster or anyone else who might have an idea to try to stand in our way. Whoever tries to stop us will be shown nothing but violence.

Renee turned to Samoa Joe.

Renee Young:Joe everyone was shocked when you joined these two men at Gateway to Glory. Can you tell us why you did what you did?

Joe smirked at Renee's question.

Samoa Joe:It's simple Renee I did what I did because of Christian Cage. You see last year Christian barely managed to escape with a victory over me and ever since then I've felt lost and I didn't know what to do about it until Seth Rollins approached me about joining The Revolution and I admit at first I wasn't too sure about it but all it took was for me to think back to last year to tell me what I needed to do. You know Renee everyone needs to realize that we aren't the only ones to blame for what happened to Christian Cage,everyone needs to realize that Christian Cage deserves part of the blame for what happened to him at Gateway to Glory.

Renee Young:What are you talking about?

Joe chuckled.

Samoa Joe:Renee we might not have gotten to Christian if hadn't decided to get involved in the match prior to his own,a match might I add that he had no business in. Now Renee I know what you're going to say, you're going to say that Christian was only there because he was concerned for his LITTLE friend Alexa Bliss but Renee you have to understand that this is the wrestling business and people get hurt in the ring all the time and just because Little Miss Bliss has a tiny case of bruised ribs doesn't mean that Christian Cage had the right to get involved.

Renee looked appalled at Joe words.

Samoa Joe:As far as Tonight goes Matt Riddle and The Acclaimed will feel the wrath of The Revolution before they get put to sleep.

The Revolution walked away as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan