Queen's Court - Bow Down

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Utami

Queen's Court - Bow Down

Post by Utami »

Once again we find ourselves in the lavish throne room which has become synonymous with Utami Hayashishita. Much of it remains the same as always, from the wallpaper to the carpet and floorboards. What's changed is that there are now two smaller chairs at the base of the dais upon which Utami sits in her throne. One boasts a golden frame and red velvet cushions. Upon this chair is seated the newest member of Queen's Court, Himeka Arita; a smug little smile lights up her face. Resting on the other end of the floor is a simpler wooden chair with pink cushions. There we see Mina Shirakawa, expression stoic as the florescent lighting of the room glints off of the glitter upon her face. Utami remains the central focus as she glares down the camera, holding a single red rose in her left hand. She taps the rose on her knee as she begins to speak.

Utami Hayashishita: "Once more I - we find ourselves forced to engage with the fallen goddess and her failure of a friend. Does this not get boring for you two? Do you not tire of the constant painful reminders that you are nowhere near the level of Queen's Court? I should not be surprised, to be honest. Neither of you has been smart enough to realize that I - we have yet to lose a match here. What good is wisdom to fools who continue to deny reality itself?"

She laughs snidely. The camera zooms in on her in time to show Utami's regal face twist into cold disgust.

Utami Hayashishita: "Alexa, you are nothing more than a broken little girl who keeps flying too close to the sun. Ever since I had the displeasure of crossing paths with you, you have continued to defy me. Since then you have fought against both myself and the facts themselves. It is so very sad that you have so little regard for your own well being that you continue to defy my will. Look at what has happened to you as a result! A stay in the hospital when you first insulted me. Destruction at our hands when you stupidly stumbled out of that hospital to fight us at Gateway to Glory. What do you think will happen now that you have accused me of conspiring with a mad dog? Do you think this will end in a heroic victory for you?"

The Crimson Queen shakes her head in disbelief.

Utami Hayashishita: "The only things you will achieve here tonight are putting your career in danger and rendering the sacrifices of your friends pointless. All of the things Liv Morgan has done to keep you safe are meaningless now. No matter what she has done or will do to help you, you have brought about your own destruction. She may be a terrible friend, but so are you. I do so hope that as you lay in neighboring hospital beds, she can not even bare to set eyes on you. A broken heart in addition to your broken ribs is only deserved."

Her disgust amplifies as she thinks of the woman who's been teaming with Alexa throughout their war with each other.

Utami Hayashishita: "Liv Morgan herself should be ashamed to even be in this match. Liv, you have caused your so called friend Alexa do much pain and suffering by allowing her to step into the ring. And what is it even for? Nothing. She has taken your misguided kindness and tossed it out like a filthy facial tissue. Now it is not her well being alone that is on your hands, it is yours. For your continued defiance and stupid loyalty to a fraud, you are putting your body on the line? You, my dear fool, are the saddest person I have ever had the misfortune of fighting. You can not even take the time to look after yourself. When you are in that hospital with her, I would suggest you reconsider your loyalties. Continuing to come to Alexa Bliss' aid will dramatically shorten your career. And once again, it is all your fault. You are not even worth pity."

Utami's disgust remains in her tone, but her expression grows smug and dismissive.

Utami Hayashishita: "And Arisa Hoshiki? Did I read that correctly? Even after seeing you in the ring face to face last week I still can not believe it. But it must be true, because now you too are about to find yourself torn apart by the strength of Queen's Court. I remember the battles we once fought, but that woman is long since departed. Everyone forgot that the Shining Star was still out there. Meanwhile I have become the greatest and most dominant woman in this sport. Every crown I have set my eyes on, I have seized. What good will a goodwill ambassador who's worked backstage do against the Crimson Queen? I am convinced that Alexa Bliss desires destruction again, because she has picked you to fight on her side. Whatever is left of my old enemy is unlikely to be much of a challenge. At least you are already well acquainted with hospitals! You can act as a tour guide for your new friends after you all end up there."

Utami laughs evilly and aims the rose straight down the camera as she stood. The cameraman zooms out to get all of Queen's Court in the frame as they too stand up. Utami steps down the dais, wielding the rose like a sword.

Utami Hayashishita: "Tonight the Goddess, the.. ugh.. Harley Quinn of EBWF, and the Shining Star will all bow down to Queen's Court. All of them, all of EBWF, will remember this victory as the greatest yet for Queen's Court. And all those we vanquish will apologize for their insolence as they cower on the ground, broken and humiliated. There is no other possible outcome."