Boom, Bro

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Boom, Bro

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened in the parking lot of the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut. Adam Cole had just arrived at the arena, and as he walked across the parking lot he was approached by Alex Marvez and a camera crew.

Alex Marvez: Adam Cole, tonight you’ll be going one on one with King of the Ring semi finalist, Matt Riddle. What are your thoughts going into this match?

Cole stopped and glared at Marvez.

Adam Cole: You know Alex… it is Alex, right? Whatever, I don’t care. Alex, the fact that the most significant accomplishment you have to list about Matt Riddle’s career is that he made it to the semi final of the King of the Ring tournament tells you everything you need to know. To put it simply, Riddle is not on my level, and that’s because he doesn’t take wrestling seriously. He literally spends his time hanging out with Alex Riley, arguably the most insignificant wrestler there has ever been. Well Riddle, “bro”… maybe tonight I’ll knock some sense into you when I KNEE YOU IN YOUR FACE!

Cole brushed past Marvez and entered the arena, bringing the interview to an abrupt end.