Fury

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Fury

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened backstage at Fanniversary, where the cameras were following Hook after his match with MJF. Hook had lost, thanks to Powerhouse Hobbs, a man Hook knew well from their time together in AEW. Understandably, Hook was pissed. As he entered his locker room, Hook punched the wall. His father Taz tried to calm him.

Taz: Careful, Hook… you’re going to be even more pissed if you get fined for damaging your locker room. Save your anger for the people who deserve it… MJF, Richard Holliday and Powerhouse Hobbs. They’ll get what’s coming to them; Bischoff too. But you need backup. I warned you we needed backup, but you wouldn’t let me make the call.

Hook looked up at Taz with fury in his eyes. Then, he sighed.

Hook: You’re right. I was being stubborn… I should have known MJF would have another trick up his sleeve. I said I was ready for him this time, but he outsmarted me again. So yeah, I think you need to make the call. Let’s give Maxwell a taste of his own medicine.

Grinning, Taz took out his cellphone, made a call and left the room. A few seconds later, there was a knock on Hook’s locker room door. Hook answered it, and found a scared looking crew member on the other side of the door.

Crew Member: Mister Hook, sir… sorry to bother you, but I’ve just been told to let you know that on Warfare next week, you’ll be going one on one with Veer Mahaan.

Hook: Veer, huh? That’s disappointing, I was hoping it would be Hobbs.

Clearly afraid that Hook would take his frustrations out on him, the crew member made a sharp exit. Hook laughed, then turned to face the camera.

Hook: You know, one of the things my father taught me when I first started training to be a wrestler is that your skill in the ring is just part of what you need to succeed. It’s not enough to be physically tough, you have to be mentally tough too. You have to be able to keep your emotions in check, and if you really want to give yourself an advantage, you need to be able to get inside your opponent’s head. That poor stage hand just now, he wasn’t an opponent… but you could tell he was afraid of me, couldn’t you? Just like MJF and pretty much every other guy on the EBWF roster. They’re afraid of me, not because I’m unbeatable, but because they know how badly I can hurt them. Powerhouse Hobbs is bigger than me, and stronger than me, but he still attacked me from behind. You know why that is, don’t you? Because if he’d attacked me from the front, I’d have taken him down and choked him out. It seems I’ll have to wait for revenge on Hobbs, which is bad news for you Veer. Because that means all the anger and frustration right now, I’m going to take it out on you. Next week on Warfare, I am not just going to beat Veer, I’m going to destroy him. So Hobbs, watch closely old friend. Because the beating I give Veer Mahaan will be nothing compared to what I’ll do to you when I get my hands on you! And as for you, MJF… well, let’s just say I’ve got a surprise planned for you. And you’ll never see it coming!

Hook shoved the camera away as the scene drew to a close.