Bro Awesome

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Bro Awesome

Post by D.J »

It had been a long time since we’d seen The Miz on EBWF programming. So it was to everyone’s surprise when he re-emerged as the mystery attacker of Matt Riddle, which culminated in a match at Fanniversary. It was an epic battle that ended with The Miz picking up a hard fought victory. After the match it looked as though Riddles partner Alex Riley was going to turn on him, but before it could happen- The Miz defended the man he’d just faced leading to a hug and a sign of mutual respect, and of course Alex Riley once again being shit out of luck. The results of this contest seemingly have formed an alliance between Miz and Riddle that would debut in tag action against Kevin Steen and Seth Rollins.

The scene opened up at The Miz and Mickie Mizanins Hollywood home. After a couple beats a Volkswagen pulled into the driveway. The car was completely hot boxed and when it stopped, it parked extremely crooked. The man emerging from the car was none other than Matt Riddle. He wore a baby blue hoodie and jeans. He had a big smile on his face and he kept checking a piece of paper in his hand, seemingly of the address he was supposed to be at. He broke the silence of the hilarious scene.

Riddle: Dope house brodieeeee.

He excitedly made his way to the door. He smelled his hoodie, shrugged and then knocked on the door. After a beat Mickie Mizanin answered. She was in white shorts and a pink top. She had Alexis in her hand and smiled when she saw Riddle. Riddle was excited to see Mickie, but almost lost his shit when he saw the baby,

Mickie Mizanin: Hey Matt!! Welcome glad you found the place ok!

Riddle: Yeah Mrs Miz - I’m not gonna lie- there’s a lot of big houses in this block, but your boy Persevered and here I am ! Who’s this little lady !?

Mickie Mizanin: This is Alexis !!

Riddle smiled.

Riddle: Well hi there! You’re so cute! Yes you are !

Alexis smiled which made Mickie and Matt share a laugh.

Mickie Mizanin: Well come on in! Mikes waiting for you downstairs.

Riddle: Sounds good in the hood !

Riddle entered the house. Mickie pointed to the door Riddle was to go in to go downstairs. He started making his way down the stairs but tripped and nearly wiped out but he caught himself on the railing. The Miz got out of his seat thinking he was going to have to tend to a fallen Riddle but looked relieved at Matt’s recovery reflexes. Miz was wearing a Your Favorite Wrestlers Favorite Wrestler t shirt and black pants. He spoke first.

The Miz: Jeez dude for someone who was so coordinated the other night, you can’t even walk down stairs without almost milking yourself ?

Riddle: That last one there is a doozy bro.

The Miz smirked.

The Miz : So we good now you think?

Riddle: We are great ! What’s up my dude! Thanks for inviting me over. I just met both your ladies upstairs. Pretty adorbs stuff you got going on here in casa de Miz!!

The Miz: They have kept me busy, but I’m beyond happy to be back. Honestly- it was pretty unexpected how Fanniversary went down. That idiot Alex Riley wanted us to dismantle you after the match, but you impressed me. You’re an interesting character to say the least..

Miz paused as the camera cut to Riddle who was eating an old Cheeto that he found in his hoodie.

The Miz: But you can really go in the ring, and with everything I’ve done here- I’ve seen and faced a lot of guys, you won me over with how tough you are. So I gotta say- I’m excited to be teaming with you on my return to Warfare…

The Miz paused.

The Miz: Bro.

Riddle did a double fist pump excited about Miz using his favorite word.

Riddle: Bro like me too! I’ve always been a fan of yours man. That’s why when I found out it was you who kept messing with my matches I was just like bro.. what? Bro.. why? So I was like ok bro.. I guess we’re fighting. Then after the match when we like hugged I was just like .. bro this is great.

Riddle nodded and smiled very pleased with his recount l.

The Miz: Well said man.

Riddle flashed a Shaka bra and a smile.

The Miz: Hard to top that- so I’m going to change the subject to Warfare. In our debut as a team we got two jamoaks that have both been kicking around this place for awhile. I even used to let one of them carry my bags back in the Vertex days. Seth Rollins and Kevin Steen. Honestly this is a great way for all my Mizfits to see their hero once again. You see it’s always fun to bear people - but it’s more fun to beat them when they actually think they’re good. Like Steen and Rollins are going to have the nerve to actually be surprised when we destroy them on Monday. They’re gonna be like “oh my god- a first ballot hall of fame- 6 time world champ- cream of the crop - GOAT- and Riddle just beat us ? I honestly did not see this coming. “

Riddle shook his head no. He continued.

Riddle: You’re so right bro. They’re like ants that are shocked when they get stepped on. Like they’re just anting it up as people walk around, and then they’re like oh no I’m dead.. because I’m an ant. You know bro?

The Miz flashed a wry smile.

The Miz: I do know bro, I do. That’s exactly what Steen and Rollins are compared to me man, they’re ants. They’re both guys that wish with every fiber of their being that they could boast the resume I’ve put together, but instead they both float around in mediocrity - forgetting that in order to be a legend you actually gotta be talented. Riddle- you and I are as talented as they come - and that is why this team.. our team.. has the chance to be Legendary. Starting with this dominant win.

Riddle nodded.

Riddle: Bro- I was thinking - I’m so like stoked about this team- but .. like.. we don’t have a name.

The Miz: Hm good point. We need to have a name so that the announcer knows what to say when he announces us the winners. Any ideas?

Riddle: Hm .. how about Steve?

The Miz looked confused.

The Miz : Steve?

Riddle: Yeah bro I love that name. Like Steve Urkel. Did I dooooo that?!

He nodded and smiled. Miz had to chuckle as well,

The Miz: Ok true.. Steve is a solid name. I was thinking more like a Team name. Like the name of our team, not just like a name we like that’s more for say .. one person.

Riddle: Ohhhh. Ok well how about The Anaheim Mighty Ducks? That’s a team name. Dope trilogy too. Oh .. how bout the Trilogy?

The Miz: Two good ideas. Both names are taken though , one by a hockey team, and one by me, when I decide to turn on you like Rollins said, and I reunite with Ted and AJ. Or maybe Funaki?

Riddle: Indeed. Ok well let me think. If I was a team about to beat Steen and Rollins what would I want to be called? I ask because I am part of a team about to beat Steen and Rollins.

The Miz: Solid question. How about “Bro Awesome”

Riddle smiled

Riddle: Bro..

The Miz: Bro.

In unison: I love it!!

Riddle: because it’s like “so awesome” but we’re bros so it’s “Bro Awesome! “ genius.

The Miz: So now that we have a name. All that’s left to do is get it called after “here are your winners.” Honestly not much left to say- our team has been born - and that is going to spell nothing but trouble for dork-a- Lorks like Steen and Rollins. Excited to make this statement loud and clear that

I’m the Miz!

Riddle: And I’m Riddle Bro..

The Miz: And we’re

Riddle: Brooooooooooo

The Miz: Aweeeeeeeeesommmmeeee!

Both men smiled and fist pumped as the scene faded.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)