Himeka (Queen's Court) - A matter of course

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Utami

Himeka (Queen's Court) - A matter of course

Post by Utami »

We see the same well decorated hallway with floral walllpaper, chandeliers and red velvet carpet as has been seen many times over. Each and every time this locale is seen, it's meant just one thing - an official proclamation from the Crimson Queen, Utami Hayashishita. When we arrive at the solid wooden door at the end of the hallway it swings open as Arisa Hoshiki exits in a bit of a hurry. Briefly she glares into the camera before smirking and pushing her way past the cameraman. The shot lingers on the Dark Star as she marches purposefully down the hallway; a moment later it swings back to the open door and focuses on the women within. HImeka Arita has her hair tied back in a ponytail and broods just behind the Crimson Queen's right shoulder. Utami herself stands before an easel upon which rests a red poster board. For a long moment her focus is entirely on this mysterious item, oblivious to the intruder in her throne room. It's only once Himeka reaches up an taps Utami on the shoulder that the Crimson Queen looks up from her work and rolls her eyes.

Utami Hayashishita: "Oh of course. There is a one sided battle coming up and you wish to have the thoughts of the Dangerous Princess on film for posterity. Can you not see that I am a busy woman? I am doing something infinitely more important than worrying about the chances a second rate little insect has of defeating my loyal ally. She is too busy thinking about all the ways which she will dominate and embarrass the... ugh

Utami pauses before she dares utter the nickname she finds so distasteful.

Utami Hayashishita: "Harley... Quinn.. of EBWF.. you see, she is too pathetic to even have a decent title. Dear Himeka need not speak about this battle because there is simply nothing further to say. Liv Morgan's desperate criminal actions have earned her the pink slip she so richly deserves. And all there is left to say is that even if she does not spend the next month in the hospital with her broken friend, one thing is for certain: she will regret the day she decided to make this a personal matter rather than a matter of course. On behalf of my dear Dangerous Princess Himeka Arita, I wish Liv ill in her future endeavors."

She laughs at her remark and then holds her arm out dramatically.

Utami Hayashishita: "Long live the Dangerous Princess. Long Live Queen's Court."