Not gonna back down

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Not gonna back down

Post by A.J »

The scene opened back at the house of Johnny Gargano where we see Johnny Wrestling at the dinner table.

Johnny Gargano:Look I'm at the Head of the Table,now after spending the last few weeks recovering from my match at Christmas Eve Of Destruction I will be in action this Monday night against Roman Reigns. Now ever since he came back Roman has been on a pretty good roll in fact he's only lost once since his return to EBWF and that means that this match on Warfare is going to be quite the challenge.

Johnny smirked.

Johnny Gargano:I've never been one to back down from a challenge and I'm not gonna start now. I don't care what Roman brings to this match,the spear,the guillotine,or his cousins Johnny Wrestling is not gonna lay down for the Big Dog and if you don't like that Roman then you better do something about it or else I'm gonna beat you like a bitch.

Johnny smacked the table and walked off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan