Grounded

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Grounded

Post by D.J »

The Miz had done it. His victory over Xavier Woods on the first Warfare of 2023 captured him his seventh EBWF World Championship. He would follow that up last week by coming out to open the show, stating that he would be up for any challenge, and was excited to get into this reign. The Miz had had several successful runs in the EBWF, but this current one seemed to be the most fun. His comedic alliance with Matt Riddle and shockingly Michael Cole, had The Miz looking to be enjoying himself more than he had ever had in his career. Bro Awesome would be in tag team action this coming week against the duo known as The Lucha Brothers. Things seemed to be rolling for Riddle and Miz- and it would be their hope to keep that going in that match.

The scene opened up to a shot of The Bro Awesome RV traveling down the highway. A couple of beats of this shot transitioned to the inside of the RV. It's inhabitants to nobody's surprise was The Miz, Matt Riddle, and Michael Cole. Cole as usual drove- he wore a white bandana and sunglasses over his eyes. Continuing to further this comedic Cole trying to be a bro persona. Riddle wore a pink hoodie and white hat, he sat back comfortably in his seat with his hands behind his head. Across from him sitting on the opposite couch with his EBWF World Championship in the seat next to him, was The Miz. Miz wore a zip up grey armani light hoodie. His hair was slicked all the way around and he had sunglasses that rested on top of his head.

The Miz: Big news.

Michael Cole: BIG bro.

Riddle: What's the news? Tell us, tell us.

The Miz: Bro Awesome gets to once again win a match.. drum roll please..

They obliged.

The Miz: TOGETHER.

Riddle nodded excitedly.

Riddle: SWEET! I knew it!

The Miz: Yes sir- it'll be The Miz- the 7 time and CURRENT EBWF CHAMPION- it'll be the original bro Matt Riddle. Going up against something called the Lucha Bros.

Riddle: They're called the Lucha Bros? Uhhh bite our style much?

The Miz: I think the Bros is like short for brothers.

Riddle: They're short and their brothers?

The Miz: N... well actually.. yeah I guess they are. Anyways- these guys aren't biting our style. They actually couldn't be anything like us if they wanted to. We're cool they're not, we're successful they're not, we're talented they're not. We're going to win at Warfare, they're not. I mean how great is this Matt? We get to introduce The Lucha Bros to Bro Awesome. We get to show, said Lucha Bros, that we're nothing like anyone else on this roster. We're nothing like anyone they've ever encountered to this point. We're playing chess while the rest of the company plays checkers. We possess the EBWF Title.. two of the coolest guys around.. and you Cole you're also kinda cool.

Michael Cole: As the other side of the pillow bro.

Riddle nodded and smiled.

Riddle: We just have it all bro, it's pretty dope. Like these two dudes might be able to do flippity flops and huricanranas but one thing they won't be able to do is beat us bro. All the high flying and stuff is cool- if like you're in the circus, but this isn't the circus despite them being clowns.

The Miz nodded impressed.

The Miz: Nice.

Riddle smiled and gave Miz a thumbs up.

Riddle: The point is bro- all the little tricks- they're cute- they're cool- but it's not what wins matches. You gotta be able to do more than that bro. Miz and I have the skills- we have the talent- we have the chemistry to understand what it takes to get dubs.

Michael Cole: Dubs bro.

Riddle: We also understand that it's hard to fly when you're lying face down on the mat.

The Miz: The point is this- we're 2023 is the year of Bro Awesome. It started on the first warfare of the year when I got this baby back. It will continue this week with our victory over the Lucha Bros. It's like Matt said- everyone enjoys the way The Lucha Bros wrestle. They oooh they ahhh- it's impressive, but it also doesn't really matter much when the opponent is vastly superior. We- are- VASTLY VASTLY VASTLY superior- it'll be fun to be back in there with you Matty- and it'll be even more fun when we dominate The Lucha Bros together.

Riddle: Going to be dopeeeeee

Michael Cole: Dope bro.

The Miz: Lucha's we'll see you soon. You can't miss us- we'll be the ones kicking your ass.

BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ

Riddle: And I'm Riddle broooooo

The Miz: AND WE'REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Riddle: Broooooooooooo

The Miz: AWEEEEEESOMEEEEEEE!

The Miz and Riddle fist bumped as the scene faded.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)