Three Years in the Making

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Three Years in the Making

Post by Becky Lynch »

Last Monday night on the flagship show of the EBWF, Monday Night Warfare, the entire world bore witness to the debut of the hottest star in wrestling. Jamie Hayter has finally arrived in the biggest company in the world. Being that she’s the hottest star in wrestling, her being signed to the biggest wrestling company in the world was a given. With all of the momentum behind her before she even signed, Jamie is the cause of a lot of envy. Of course, her unique way of engaging in dialogue with others has not really endeared her with her peers.

Just last Monday night, Jamie squared off in the ring with EBWF’s very own Harley Quinn, Liv Morgan. Using her unique linguistic skills, Jamie got into it with Liv on Twitter. That set the stage for their match. Liv was looking to shut Jamie up, and Jamie was looking to knock Liv the fuck out. Something had to give between these two and when they set foot into the ring in order to do battle, that’s exactly what happened.

Liv did her best in order to try to topple the most dangerous signing that the EBWF has ever seen. Yes, Liv did try her hardest in order to stop Jamie Hayter, but it her attempt was in vain, as was expected by Jamie. What Jamie had in store for Liv Morgan ultimately came to fruition. Jamie knocked Liv’s head off with the most powerful Lariat since Stan Hansen, and walked away victorious.

Looking ahead to her next challenge, Jamie will take on another wrestler that has a cult-like devotion much like herself. The British Sensation known as Jamie Hayter will take on the Japanese Sensation known as Arisa Hoshiki. This is a match that Jamie has been looking forward to for a long time. Their history goes back at least three years to their time in Japan.

A match between Jamie Hayter and Arisa Hoshiki was scheduled back in 2020, but circumstances got in the way, so it did not take place. The higher ups at EBWF thought that it only made sense for this match to happen, although this seems like it could have happened at a major event rather than a weekly show. Nonetheless, with the match between Jamie and Arisa, one can only imagine the thrills, the chills, the beating that the two will inflict upon one another. People wonder how the two will battle, and all Jamie can think about is how she can rack up her second win for the promotion.
==========
January 9, 2023

Moments after her dominant victory over Liv Morgan, Jamie Hayter is seen walking back through the entrance curtain. She felt prideful and why would she not? Jamie made it emphatic that she is here to dominate, and the result of her match with Liv just about a minute ago proved to everyone in the audience, whether in the arena or watching at home, that she is one hundred percent serious about her dominance.

The camera crew caught up with her just so they could get a few words from her. “I told everyone and anyone that would listen, whether by choice or by force, that I would prove my dominance. My match with Liv Morgan tonight was only the tip of the iceberg. Everyone watching in the arena and at home saw that I’m not fucking around. I told Liv that I would put an end to her laughing, that I would knock her head off, and I did exactly that.”

Jamie sneers before she continues. “For all of the bravado… For all of the trash talk… For all of the laughing that Liv tried to do at my expense, it was all for naught, because the one that laughs last laughs best. I don’t hear Liv laughing now. All I could hear from her was the pain and anguish that having face me brings. I brought to her the worst arse kickin’ that she’s ever experienced in her entire life. Now, she knows full well what happens when you disrespect Jamie Hayter. So, I’m issuing an ultimatum to every woman on the roster. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.”

The crowd becomes collective confused. “The easy way is to admit that you respect Jamie Hayter, that there is nothing you can do to combat me, that I am the true and rightful Women’s Champion. All will go well should this happen. However, should this not happen, then I will see to it that I destroy each and every woman until I stand alone atop the rubble. Everyone will respect me, one way or another. You’re all on notice. Respect me or die.”

With that said, Jamie walks away and the scene fades to black, leaving everyone to wonder what her next move will be.
==========
January 16, 2023

A full week has passed since the incredible Jamie Hayter made her debut on Monday Night Warfare. She took on a very valiant Liv Morgan, and to the surprise of no one that knows Jamie, she did what she does best. She dominated and won. She beat Liv like a redheaded stepchild, and all Liv could do was take the beating and learn respect for the woman that dubs herself “Lord and Savior.”

This week, Jamie finds herself in a match against someone that she has faced a few times before. This Monday night on Warfare, Jamie Hayter will take on Arisa Hoshiki. When she first heard about who her opponent is for tonight’s show, it made her take pause and reflect.

“Arisa Hoshiki…” Jamie says to herself while sat in her locker room. “I knew she would be here.” Jamie balls her hands into fists as she thinks back to the last few times that she faced Arisa.

I remember all too well what happened when I faced her in Japan. Each time I faced her, I had victory in my grasp. There was no way that she could have emerged victorious. Each time, I had her dead to rights, but…” A growl of anger escapes Jamie’s throat.

Jamie stands up. “We were supposed to face each other one more time in order to put this to rest. The match never happened for one reason or another. My theory is that Arisa Shohiki knows that she got lucky when we last fought,and she knows that she can’t beat me. That’s why our match never happened.”

As she shakes in anger, Jamie is approached by the mysterious visitor. She looks up at the shadowy figure, almost eye level with them. “My match with Arisa Hoshiki that was supposed to take place a few years ago never happened. There were many reasons thrown around as to why the match didn’t take place, but the only plausible reason I can think of is fear. Arisa feared that the big, bad gaijin would steal her thunder, and take her head. It was that fear that not only caused the match to be canceled, but it also caused her to initially retire. It’s like she knows who I am and what I’m capable of.”

The mysterious visitor nods their head before Jamie continues. “That was the ultimate respect. She retired due to her fear of me, and I can’t say that I blame her because I only grew more powerful in the last three years since our match was canceled. If she was fearful of me then, and rightly so, then I wonder how fearful she is now. I wonder what thoughts are racing through her anxiety-riddled head now that she finally has to face me.”

A smirk forms on the face of Jamie Hayter. “I think I have an answer. Regardless of what runs through her mind, it’s that she knows deep down that there is no way she win, and she couldn’t be more right. She dodged me a few years ago and retired soon thereafter, because she knew that in a straight up one on one fight, she can’t beat me. Now, with it being three years later, she is still the same as she was then. Meanwhile, I have evolved to the point where I am unchallengeable. She feared what I was and what I would eventually become, the most powerful woman in wrestling. I proved it from the first time I laced up a pair of wrestling boots and I’ll continue to prove it tonight in that ring.”

“However, I’m no fool. I know what she can do. I have her well-scouted. Like Liv Morgan, she can use speed to her advantage. Also like Liv Morgan, I’ll prove to everyone that I can match speed and agility with anyone that I step foot into the ring with. Unlike Liv Morgan, however, Arisa might actually pose a challenge. I’ll beat her, I’ll batter her, I’ll bludgeon her until I force her back into retirement. Like everyone else, I’ll put Arisa on notice that this company is mine. This company is mine to conquer and to rule with an iron fist. When she comes to that realization, she can drop to her knees and bow before everyone’s Lord and Savior, Jamie Hayter.”

Jamie places her hand on the shoulder of her mystery visitor. “This match is three years in the making, and unlike other matches that have had this kind of build in the past, my match with Arisa will not only match expectations, but it’ll also exceed those expectations especially when my hand is raised and Arisa is left in a gruesome, bloodied pulp.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)