Not A Tale of the Territories

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brock Anderson

Not A Tale of the Territories

Post by Brock Anderson »

The scene opens up with Christy Hemme and Brock Anderson standing in front of the EBWF interview zone. Christy, mic in hand, looking as eager to get started as always and Brock standing beside her with his hands rested on his hips with a stern, serious look on his face.

Christy Hemme: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to another EBWF Online exclusive interview! This week we have back in the studio with us, a man who has been on a hot streak since his debut almost three weeks ago on Warfare, Brock Anderson!

Brock still shows a look of seriousness on his face as he nods in acknowledgment to Christy, hands still resting on his hips.

Christy Hemme: Brock, thank you for joining us again. As I said before, you have managed some very impressive victories over your course of time here at EBWF. This week you find yourself up the card and against MJF, who has also been on a tear recently. What’re your thoughts going into this week on Warfare?

Christy lifts the microphone up to Brock who smirks before beginning to speak.

Brock Anderson: Christy, first of all, this week I’m going in just like I have the two previous weeks. Right now I think it goes without saying that I am on a mission here in Eee-Bee-Dubya-Eff. There are some records that I’m having to set straight that I’ll get to but in the grand scheme, my game plan hasn’t changed… Quite frankly, it doesn’t need to change. I’ve told y’all each week what I intend on doing in that ring on Monday night and each time I’ve delivered. At this point, I think it goes without saying that if I told you it was raining outside, you had better pack an umbrella. This week is no different. I step in the ring with someone who is a lot like myself and it’s going to come down to who’s got the wits about them to finish the job. I’m here to tell you that that man is me.

Brock backs away from the microphone and lifts his head up in the air, poking his chest out in confidence.

Christy Hemme: There have been some comparisons drawn between the two of you.. But to that same point MJF also carries more experience going in this week, does that worry you?

Brock raises an eyebrow and draws back in utter disbelief and almost as if he’s been disrespected.

Brock Anderson: Let’s set the record straight right here, right now… Max has got a few years on me IN that ring but he doesn’t have near the amount of experience outside of it. I’ve been washed in the blood of excellence, I’ve been indoctrinated and disciplined in all the things Max THINKS he knows and does. Max and I both have a common history as great high school ball players, we’ve got a mind for this business, and we’re both willing to do whatever it takes to get our point across in and OUT of that ring. But rest assure that is where the similarities end. What Max doesn’t carry is the intensity that I do.. the DRIVE that I do. He walks around with his silly little scarf and on-screen for the people at home, he talks the talks, looks the part, and some might argue he can walk the walk. But he’s not walking OUR walk. MJF is a façade of the past.
Christy looks puzzled as she draws the microphone back in front of her.

Christy Hemme: Please, elaborate…

Brock lets out a huff of air and shakes his head as if he really needs to explain.

Brock Anderson: Listen here… I grew up with people like MJF… The arrogant, cocky, conniving YANKEE who thinks their mess don’t stink. He’s gone and watched the days of Flair and Harley Race and the likes and figured he could pretty up his obnoxiousness in some cheap JCPenny suits, leased sports cars, and lemme tell you.. he’s gotten miles out of it. The people in the back and the fans sitting at home thought, “Oh wow, this is different! This is new!” Yea, it’s different than the sports entertainers Eee-Bee-Dubya-Eff has been shoving down your throats for the last two decades or the idiot acrobats who go out there and do their flips and tricks for the “ooos and ahhs”. But it’s a FAÇADE. A sham!

Brock picks Christy’s elbow up and directs his attention directly to the camera with the microphone in front of him.

Brock Anderson: Max… You’re emulating things you know NOTHING about. You watched some programming on TV when you were about fifteen years old and got this impression that you KNOW what it’s all about. But you don’t… You THINK you’re the dirtiest player in the game today, you THINK you’re the smartest man in the building, hell the world, and you THINK you’re better than anyone you step foot in the ring with. But I’m telling you, right here, right now, this ain’t a tale of the territories and you’re not who you think you are. I hope that you come hungry Monday night because I’m feeding out a batch of humble pie for your goofy ass. Max, I'm going to show you the dirtiest, slimiest player in the game today. And I’m gonna slap that silly smirk off your pompous face and break that big nose. You had better get your lackey to get his dad on speed dial to go ahead and work up the lawsuit. You watched excellence and you try to emulate… act like you’re excellence. Monday Night, Warfare, you face TRUE excellence.

Brock lets go of Christy’s elbow and walks off the set, appearing to be worked up. Christy stands in shock and awe. The scene fades to black with the EBWF logo appearing to cap it off.