VIII. This Is My Show

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Murf

VIII. This Is My Show

Post by Murf »

We are just one week away from Last Survivor and ever since returning to the EBWF, Roman Reigns has been nearly invincible only losing one match to Xavier Woods. Roman Reigns won the Sadistic Madness Match defeating Johnny Gargano, Matt Riddle and Adam Cole last month at Christmas Eve of Destruction, and by winning that match Roman Reigns ensured he would enter the Last Survivor Match next week at number 30. Before we get to Last Survivor, however, Roman Reigns will compete on this Monday's go-home episode of Warfare in the Main Event, against another man who's going to compete in the Last Survivor Match next week... Adam Cole!

Roman Reigns arrived to the Pechanga Arena in San Diego, California on Monday afternoon. Once inside the arena Roman Reigns would go down to ringside and run the ropes, preparing himself for his match later tonight with Adam Cole on Warfare. After his workout, Roman Reigns would sit on the ring apron with a towel draped across the back of his neck. While sitting on the ring apron, Alex Marvez approached Roman Reigns.

Alex Marvez: Roman, I was wondering if I could get a quick word with you regarding your match tonight on Warfare?

Roman Reigns: Sure, why not.

Alex Marvez: You've been on a tear since your return to the company, and last month you won the Sadistic Madness Match to ensure you would enter the Last Survivor Match on Sunday at number 30. How are you feeling as we are now only one week away from Last Survivor?

Roman Reigns: I feel great man. Nothing has changed. I'm the Greatest of All Time and on Sunday, I am going to enter the Last Survivor Match and I am going to win the Last Survivor Match! I'm the Head of the Table. I'M IN GOD MODE! There ain't no one that can touch me. I've beaten them all Alex, except for one man. Ever since I came back to this company I've been on a tear. I've been running through every single person they have put in front of me man. Matt Riddle... I smashed him! Johnny Gargano... I smashed him! Seth Rollins... I smashed him! Adam Cole... I smashed him! They said it took Chris Jericho to interfere in the Sadistic Madness Match, otherwise I would not have won the Sadistic Madness Match. I have to disagree with that Alex, because when I shoot... I DON'T MISS! You see, they can make all the assumptions they want to make about me, but at the end of this thing when I am standing before the world as EBWF World Heavyweight Champion... they ain't going to have no choice but to ACKNOWLEDGE ME! Because I am the Greatest of All Time!

Alex Marvez: I have to agree Roman, you have been on quite a tear since returning to the company. But I have to ask, what do you think of your chances to win the Last Survivor Match on Sunday?

Roman Reigns: I am going to enter that match at number 30 man, what do you think? I am going to enter the Last Survivor Match as the odds on favorite, but that's not a surprise to me Alex because I should be the favorite to win. I have done nothing since I came back... BUT WIN! I have lost one match since my return. But I can assure you, that won't happen for a THIRD TIME! I am going to expose the former World Champion just like, I am going to expose Adam Cole right here TONIGHT in this very ring. I'm going to prove to the entire world Alex, that it didn't matter whether Jericho got involved or not, because the moment they booked that match even they knew... I was gon' win and I was gon' smash my competition! THAT'S WHAT I DO!

Alex Marvez: Last week, Adam Cole defeated Chris Jericho which means Chris Jericho cannot compete in the Last Survivor Match on Sunday. Are you concerned with Jericho potentially getting involved tonight, and thus costing Adam Cole once again from possibly defeating you?

Roman Reigns: Are you serious right now? (chuckles) You think I need Chris Jericho to help me!? You think I need Chris Jericho to distract Adam Cole, in order for me to defeat this man tonight!? I mean, I can tell you just by looking at you Alex... you were obviously dropped on your head as a baby, but don't you ever ask me a question like that again man. (Roman Reigns was livid) Adam Cole stood no chance at Christmas Eve of Destruction. I could see it in his eyes, the moment he stepped in my ring. You see man... THIS IS MY RING! Just like... THIS IS MY SHOW! I run this shit. Not Jericho! Not Adam Cole! ME! I run this shit. I'm the biggest STAR on this roster. Look around man... who else you see huh? I'm the first to arrive... and I'm the last to leave, it's not changed. I'm the one carrying this damn company on my back, while everybody else runs around here and takes the credit, but that's soon going to change on Sunday because at Last Survivor... I TAKE WHAT IS MINE! AND NO ONE... IS GONNA STOP ME!

Alex Marvez: Good luck tonight.

Roman Reigns: You might want to find Adam Cole, that is if he's showed up yet and tell him that. Because I don't need luck man, I'm the Greatest of All Time. I'm the guy who for the last couple months, has sold out every single arena we have been in. They don't come to watch Matt Riddle, Seth Rollins, Johnny Gargano, Edge, Xavier Woods, Adam Cole or Chris Jericho... THEY COME TO WATCH THE HEAD OF THE TABLE! THEY COME TO WATCH ME! Because they know just like everybody else knows Alex... THIS IS MY SHOW! AND I AM THE STAR OF THIS SHOW! I'm like The Rock in Hollywood... ain't nobody better... NO ONE! I don't need to tell you anything though, I'm just gon' keep doing what I'm doing Alex... I'M GON' SMASH 'EM! It doesn't matter who it is. It doesn't matter whether they are Champion or not. I'M GON' SMASH 'EM! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DO! And when I told the world a while back, that my reign of terror was about to begin I meant business. MY REIGN OF TERROR IS HERE! MY REIGN OF TERROR HAS BEGUN! And on Sunday... MY REIGN OF TERROR IS TAKING OVER! ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

Roman Reigns was all business and he was fired up tonight. I don't know if that spells good things for Adam Cole later tonight, because in case he's not been watching Roman Reigns has been on a tear. He's only lost once since his return to the company, since then he's been invincible and he's been wrecking his competition. Will Adam Cole share the same fate as all the others tonight? Or will the Panama City Playboy have a trick up his sleeve? I guess we will just have to wait and find out tonight on Warfare. But I can tell you this, Roman Reigns is prepared to win. And I don't think he's going to let this slip through his fingers just six days from Last Survivor!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are moments away from the Main Event of Monday Night Warfare.

Roman Reigns appeared Live from the infamous gorilla position. The live crowd in attendance booed as Roman Reigns appeared on the titantron.

Roman Reigns: Adam Cole... BAY BAY!

Roman said mocking the signature catchphrase of Adam Cole with a cocky grin.

Roman Reigns: BOOM!

Roman then mocked one of Adam Cole's signature taunts shaking his head.

Roman Reigns: Y'all can't be serious right now...

The live crowd booed.

Roman Reigns: I am the Head of the Table... the Greatest of All Time y'all... and you mean to tell me, this is the best you got to offer!? I mean, the Panama City Playboy is the best y'all have to offer me!? Please... tell me you are messing with me right now? No!?

Roman shook his head.

Roman Reigns: Give me a break. Y'all think Adam Cole is gon' be the guy, right...? Why? Because he beat Chris Jericho last week!? The same Chris Jericho who's past his prime and doesn't even BELONG IN MY RING! Did I not just SMASH this dude last month at Christmas Eve of Destruction!? If my memory serves me correctly, that's EXACTLY WHAT I DID! Adam Cole is just another one of your indie darlings, who's trying to make a name for himself at the expense of your Tribal Chief. But you see, that's where I can't let this happen. It's like I've said many times before man... WHEN I SHOOT... I DON'T MISS! THAT'S WHAT I DO ADAM COLE! I SMASHED YOUR ASS IN SADISTIC MADNESS! TONIGHT... I SMASH YOUR ASS AGAIN!

The live crowd booed as Roman Reigns got fired up.

Roman Reigns: Y'all think this is some kind of game!? No. The games are over man. THIS IS MY SHOW! THAT RING OUT THERE TONIGHT... THAT'S MY RING! I am the Head of the Table... I am the Greatest of All Time... I'M THE BEST AT WHAT I DO! So as far as I'm concerned Adam Cole... you just need to bow down at my feet and ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

"The Truth Reigns" kicked up over the PA system and Roman Reigns stepped through the curtain as our scene fades to black.