Absolute Jobber

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Absolute Jobber

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage where Renee Young was standing in front of an EBWF banner.

Renee Young:Ladies and Gentlemen Tonight's Warfare is the last stop before the Last Survivor pay-per-view and to kick things off we will see Ricky Starks taking on my guest at this time Christian Cage.

The Instant Classic walked into view with the usual smirk on his face.

Renee Young:Christian you have to be looking at this match as a chance to gain momentum heading into Last Survivor right?

Christian chuckled.

Christian Cage:Renee you make it sound like Ricky Starks is any kind of challenge to me. Ever since Ricky Starks came here he's done nothing but lose and tonight is gonna be no different. You know Ricky Starks sucks so bad that he has to try and act like The Rock to get noticed.

Renee Young:I think you're selling Ricky a little short.

Christian gave Renee a look.

Christian Cage:No I'm not Renee I'm telling it like it is and in case you hadn't realized but I've been the most talked about person in the last few weeks.

Renee nodded.

Renee Young:Well your betrayal of Alexa Bliss has been a major talking point and has drawn the ire of alot of people including The Cerebral Lassassin Becky Lynch.

Christian laughed.

Christian Cage:Renee am I really supposed to scared because Becky Lynch wants to kick my ass,Well I'm not because Becky is no threat to me and I don't give a damn that she's mad about what I did to Alexa Bliss,she should be thankful that she was prevented from fighting me last week. I told Becky on Twitter that I'm focused on winning the men's Last Survivor match and she should focus on doing the same thing in the Women's match and see if she can actually succeed at winning a title.

Christian shook his head.

Christian Cage:But tonight about Becky Lynch or Alexa Bliss tonight is about The Instant Classic moping the floor with Absolute jobber Ricky Starks and if you don't know…now you know.

Christian smirked and walked away as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan