Book of Revelation

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brock Anderson

Book of Revelation

Post by Brock Anderson »

The scene opens in with Brock Anderson standing alone in front of the EBWF backstage set. The Breakout championship rests over his shoulder.

Brock Anderson: I’ve got a story for y’all this week…

Brock looks intently at the camera as he proceeds.

Brock Anderson: I’ll give some context before we jump right on I’m… you see this week I find myself going face to face with Powerhouse Hobbs. Admittedly, I don’t know a whole lot about Hobbs, except he’s a hired gun for the Dynasty cronies.. that’s a story in itself there. No this story’s for Hobbs in particular. Hobbs, I’m sure you heard this one before, but I’ll help rejog your memory just in case.

Brock grins before continuing.

Brock Anderson: I heard you’ve got yourself a little book you call the “Book of Hobbs”. You carry it around with you and from what I gather, you put down the names of every person you leave in the dust behind you. I tell you, that’s some good stuff, but I’ll do you one better. You see, I’ve got a book of prophecy for you. The Book of Revelation. You ever heard of that one Hobbs? I’m sure you have.

He pauses for a moment before starting up again.

Brock Anderson: For those of you who don’t, I’ll just give you a sneak peek.. a peek that a lot of you have been seeing week in, week out from me. This one’s about the prophecy of the horsemen of the apocalypse. The harbingers of the end times… Now I know I’ve gotten bested here and there but I’ve come back and proven that I am a force and I AM a harbinger of those said end times. The end times for the things you’re used to seeing here in professional wrestling, the end times of the bull *beep*. An absolute purge… But back to the horsemen themselves. Hobbs, we’ve got four - sound familiar?

Brock raises his hand with four fingers up, he smirks.

Brock Anderson: Conquest - the campaign across Eee-bee-dubya-eff to reach the top of that food chain, the top of that ladder. It started the day I walked atop that stage and made my way to the ring. It continued when I beat Rollin’s for this here title and it’s going to keep on whenever I take you out this week at Warfare.

He drops a finger, three left.

Brock Anderson: War - the war that I’ve declared on Eee-bee-dubya-eff, the war that I’m declaring on YOU and the rest of the Dynasty. And in war, you hold nothing back.. all things are fair at the end of it and you do whatever it takes to win each and every battle. This a war on the cliques, the status quo, and everything that you and the people you align yourself with stand for, Hobbs.

He drops another finger.

Brock Anderson: Famine - a hunger. It’s in all of us, we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t. If we weren’t hungry for the prestige, the glory, the power… then what the hell would we doing it for? But the famine is for you, Hobbs… for the Dynasty… for every one moving forward that I step toe-to-toe with. I will starve them from that glory, I will take away that moment of prestige by getting over on me.

He drops another finger, with the index finger the last standing. He points it to the camera.

Brock Anderson: Last - but arguably the most important… death. Death to all you knew, death to the wishful careers that could’ve been. Death to the buildup, death to you. This isn’t just a prophecy, this isn’t just a book. This is a promise. It took four men decades ago to accomplish all of this and become the greatest of all-time, men who are still talked about to this day. There’s one who’s gonna do it now. That one is me, THE horseman. And the conquest, the war, the famine - but my feast - and the DEATH continues with Hobbs this week on Warfare. Toss your book in the trash because it’s not gonna mean *beep* after this week.

Brock stares into the camera with a very serious intent as the camera fades to black.