Conspiracy

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brock Anderson

Conspiracy

Post by Brock Anderson »

The scene opens with Brock standing backstage moments before the match on Warfare, the Breakout championship draped over his shoulder. He is dressed to compete for his match.

Brock Anderson: There’s some sort of conspiracy going on here. Week after week, I’ve found myself in the ring with the Dynasty goons. Now chicken-*bleep* Max wants to get back into the mix and come at me. The jig is up, dee-dubya-oh… I know you’re after this right here.

Brock pokes his finger on the title’s plate with the opposite hand.

Brock Anderson: It just ERKS you, Max, that I am the future of this company. That I’m the breakout star… you talk about being the best but you haven’t proved that once. But you do have one notch on your belt from me, not again, Max. Nah. Bring Bully Ray, hell, bring Hobbs, Dick, and Bischoff while you’re at it. It doesn’t make a damn who or what you bring. We’ll see y’all tonight!

The scene ends as Brock walks off the set.