Maika: This is One

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Utami

Maika: This is One

Post by Utami »

The scene opens on a backdrop of red velvet. To an eagle eyed viewer it appears to be ripped out of the throne room once occupied by Utami during her Crimson Queen days. Parts of the fabric are torn and frayed. Before it stands Maika, one arm extended as if recording her comments on her phone. Her face is stoic, unmoving as she begins to speak.

Maika: "Tonight, this world is changing. The last one ended when the Crimson Queen gave up her throne and threw us out like garbage. One of us chose to follow through on an exit from wrestling. Even though my heart aches, I had to let her go. The one that stayed is left to pick up the pieces and make something out of this world. It's a new world, it's my world."

She tilts her head to the side and frowns a little.

Maika: "And whole I do plan on getting my hands on Utami and her French mistress, there's a lot of other people in the way. They can get out of the way or experience my power personally. Up to them."

A pause as she lets the threat settle in.

Maika: "The first one to take option B is Mina Shirakawa. She likes to brag about how she was the first to leave Queen's Court. Yeah, Utami was manipulating us, but did Mina try to help us? Or did she just go hang out with the cutesy champ and pretend she was better than us?"

Maika shakes her head.

Maika: "Mina, tonight you don't get to do whatever sexy shenanigans you want. Tonight I'm going to dominate you from the opening bell and tear you apart piece by piece. It's nothing personal, but you stepped up to challenge me. And I'm going to put you down. Tonight, to hell with the Venus. It's time for you to see real strength. That's Maika Style."

She smirks and the video ends abruptly.