Todo el maldito mundo

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Todo el maldito mundo

Post by Cory »

“Ladies and Gentlemen...”

In a special untelevised EBWF.net exclusive prior to the opening of Warfare, Paul Heyman marched out from behind the curtain at the Climate Pledge Arena as most of the fans had gotten seated. Those who were present showered the long time EBWF front office director with boos. He remained largely unaffected by the negative reaction. He stepped into the ring, mic in hand, wearing his usual business attire. He took a moment to soak in the sound of the live crowd before speaking.

Paul Heyman: My name... is Paul Heyman.

The crowd completed his sentence along with him.

Paul Heyman: And you might not be aware of it, Seattle, but those of you who purchased a ticket to tonight’s episode of EBWF Warfare also purchased a ticket to history. You unwittingly purchased a ticket to the most consequential Warfare event of recent memory. And you might be asking yourself: “Mr. Heyman? I’m just a nobody from a terrible state, sitting on my tuchus in a stadium with an obscenely stupid name! How can I be so lucky as to have been here to witness something historic?”

The Seattle crowd did not respond kindly to the insults. Heyman was unphased by the uptick in boos.

Paul Heyman: The King of the Ring tournament, awash with the names of legends in the business like Edge, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Randy Orton, and The Rock, is getting a new entrant. One that the EBWF has yet to witness. One that will go on to become the King of the Ring at Total Supremacy in July. One man who will inflict PUNISHMENT on a roster adrift in mediocrity and irrelevance. One... DAMIAN PRIEST!

The crowd reacted with surprise as "Bow" by Zeal & Ardor blasted out of the PA system, it's heavy, plodding beat working in sync with the slow emergence of the 6'5" Damian Priest, who looked emotionless as he scanned the crowd. Wearing a sleeveless tank that said "Glutton for Punishment" on the front, with laced leather pants and black boots, Damian Priest was an imposing figure as he walked down to the ring. He casually gave homage to his favorite wrestler, Scott Hall, by doing his trademark strut as he stepped into the ring. Heyman offered him the microphone as he soaked in the mixed reaction from the crowd.

Damian Priest: Thanks, Paul.

He stopped and looked out into the crowd, the sound getting louder as they anxiously awaited what the newcomer to EBWF had to say. He smirked at he looked out into the audience, opting for another tribute to his wrestling idol.

Damian Priest: Hey, yo.

The crowd popped for the verbal tribute to Hall.

Damian Priest: You know, I promised myself when I got here that I would try to keep the Scott Hall love to a minimum. We all know that if you do too much to honor your heroes, you just end up copyin' em. And that's not I'm trying to do here. Because a few years back before he passed, I got to talk to Scott Hall. And I asked him if I could use the Razor's Edge. Not only did he give me his blessing, Scott and Big Kev went out of their way to tell me that they thought I was money. That I would do big things in this business. And coming from two of the best this industry has ever seen, that was something I would never forget.

The crowd popped at the references to Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. Priest nodded in agreement to their applause.

Damian Priest: So, that's why I'm here. And that's why I have Paul Heyman in my corner. Paul came to me and he asked me to give EBWF a shot. He told me the best of the best were here. He told me he would open doors, and he has. Coming from where I was before, I got a taste of what it's like to be at the top. Soy un duro lucha libre. I came here because I believe I am the best wrestler in this industry, and I came to prove it. And that starts tonight when I end Pentagon Jr's career before it even really starts.

His expression darkened.

Damian Priest: Oye mano, Pentagon, no tienes esperanza. I've been scratching, clawing, destroying people left and right to get to where I am today, and every single time I get near the top, someone takes one look at me and says I'm not marketable, or my looks ain't right for the main event. I'm done taking advice from stupid people who don't see what they have in Damian Priest. Tonight, I'm going to maul you, Pentagon. You're going to be the first example of many that Damian Priest has arrived to EBWF, and things are never going to be the same. And WHEN I go on to become the King of the Ring at Total Supremacy? I will show todo el maldito mundo what I'm about.

Priest dropped the mic on the ground with a snarl and stepped over the ropes as he exited the ring, followed by Paul Heyman as "Bow" by Zeal & Ardor again played and the scene faded.