Luminosité Eternelle

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
NeoBiishikiGun

Luminosité Eternelle

Post by NeoBiishikiGun »

Sakisama: "I haven’t been shy with my words, nor did I offer them when the situation wasn’t deserving of my attention. But this charade of a tournament clearly displays to me that my previous gospel had been understood so little that I can’t help myself but find it … amusing.”

A small chuckle escapes from Sakisama’s lips. If this was any other person we were speaking of, say; a less divine, less beautiful, less strong person … then nobody would blame you for thinking that this chuckle is one out of irritation as much as it is from amusement. But we’re talking about the pinnacle of human beauty right here, so it is needed to highlight that negative emotions don’t really come out to play here. Like a primordial mother goddess, Sakisama sees, she knows. She stands.

Sakisama: “It is highly inefficient to revize what we’ve already gone through, yet, I have to keep lowering my expectations of this precious little garden you all came to know as EBWF. When there is more work to do, a lady like me does not stop working. If a garden needs more pruning, then it is in order to do whatever it takes to get it done. It is simply not in my vocabulary to stop or quit.”

She walks, each step calculated. The heels of her shoes make delightful clicking noises on the floor.

Sakisama: “My unfortunate co-workers are going to tear each other apart so that they can be ‘honored’ with a toy crown and a toy scepter while indulging themselves with the pleasure of being called kings and queens. I have lived alongside real kings and queens, the ones who were given the temporary power to rule over countries, armies, people. Every single ounce of their power depended on the power of the nobility who crowned them. So, if bringing those outdated traditions to your wrestling rings tickles your fancy, then you should think twice about the intricacies of this dynamic. Queens and kings wane in front of me. I am not a queen, I will never be a queen. Anyone who tries to downplay my divinity shall face the might of the strongest and the most beautiful of them all.”

A curious little smirk appears on her face.

Sakisama: “But will I stand and let others fight for that honor as well? Will I tolerate yet another insolent peasant crowning themselves a queen in my presence? You can go and ask my dear Utami about how I mesh with those false royals. Or anyone who dares to step in my way, on that matter.”

She closes her eyes, almost as if she’s remembering what happened the two times she had appeared in EBWF programming.

Sakisama: “That overgrown slug you call Himeka Arita has been properly squashed under the weight of my greatness. Now, her little tragic cockroach of a lover Maika is going around, seeking revenge from my sweet Utami, as if Utami was the one responsible for what happened to her doomed girlfriend. Maika, I do not want you to be misinformed: It was me. Utami did what she did because I told her to do so. She’s my subservient, not a single thought goes around her head that I do not approve. As her mistress, I hold all the responsibility for everything she’s done under my command. So, if you want to be a rabid mutt who wants to attack, then come and seek me out. I will gladly smash you to little pieces like I had Utami do to your girlfriend. Who knows, maybe you can entertain me during this whole Queen of the Ring nonsense.”

Sakisama lets out a sigh as she reminds herself about her first round match-up.

Sakisama: “Because I know that my first round opponents won’t entertain me at all. Boring.”

As if thinking about such a boring prospect has dulled the air around her, she flips some of her gorgeous brown hair back

Sakisama: “I have already beaten the Lass Kicker and I’ve done it quite thoroughly. Why must you bother me with such mediocrity once again? If you want to make proper use of a star like me, you must give me new match-ups, an opportunity for fans to see me destroy another pretender. But a lady does not complain, instead, she goes out there and proves her point. That’s why I will simply have to give our wannabe Hollywood charlatan yet another Academy Award. Her award cabinet surely will be blessed with the bottom of my boot.”

She runs a hand through her face, the movement resembling someone who is facepalming out of embarrassment. When her beautiful hand leaves her gorgeous face, Sakisama decides she will also sully some undeserved thought to her other opponent in the match.

Sakisama: “And someone who unironically calls herself ‘The Baddest Bitch in the Building’ and ‘AK47’. When your ranks are filled with unserious people like these, then you have to wonder how a childish, fame-obsessed, embarrassing imbecile like Tam Nakano can stay as the holder of your top prize for that long. Allysin will probably think that she can match me because she can match me in physical height. She doesn’t seem the type to think much about anything really so it’s not really my business to correct her. She can think that she has all the advantages she needs but in reality, she holds zero cards in her hand. I am stronger than her. I am more beautiful than her. I am smarter than her. I do not outmeasure her by much like I do to the rest of the clowns here, but even the shadow of my essence is as tall as a hundred Allysin Kays. Compared to my glory, she’s only as big as a fruit fly. Neither her or Becky have a single branch in this wide tree of possibilities. I am forever.”

A clear statement from The French Aristocrat as she walks further away. She turns back to the viewers one last time.

Sakisama: “EBWF is my garden. Like it or not, I have taken the reins in the moment I stepped foot inside your humble arenas. I am not doing all of this for my own pleasure. While as much as I enjoy the pesticide I will drop on your miserable bunch of insects that is your women’s division, I am also doing this to raise the standard as well. I want EBWF to look beautiful, like a real haven for me and those who follow my teachings. I want to eliminate every single blemish from the face of this wrestling company so that I can share my perfection … because I am simply that generous of an aristocrat.”

The curious smirk grows more devious before she turns away and continues to walk away..

Sakisama: “And I won’t even care if you accept my gifts or not. I said it, so therefore, it shall be.”