Killer Instinct

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Killer Instinct

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in a dark area backstage where dWo member Bully Ray was pacing around.

Bully Ray:Chris Jericho..my next opponent in the King of the Ring tournament,who woulda thunk it?

Bully chuckled to himself at the thought of this matchup.

Bully Ray:Who could’ve imagined back when we were in ECW that almost thirty years later we’d be still doing this. Oh wait I did because I never stopped thinking about doing this and I never tried to move away from wrestling to do other projects like starting a rock band for example.

Bully revealed a beer bottle in his hand and took a swig before he continued.

Bully Ray:Chris it’s no secret that you used the wrestling business to try to further your career as a musician and I don’t hate you for that Chris honestly though the one issue I do have is the fact that most of your music isn’t very memorable and in fact some of it is the drizzling shits. I know that truth hurts but let’s forget about your music and talk about your wrestling career,you have been with this company consistently for its entire existence which is something no one else can say but you see in that time something changed Chris…you changed. Let’s take a trip back to ECW,back when I first saw you in ECW I saw a killer instinct inside of you,while you were pretending to be a nice guy I saw deep down inside of you a man who would do whatever it takes to get to the top of the mountain. Fast forward to WCW after a few years of floundering while trying to be that nice guy you finally unleashed that killer instinct and almost instantly things went up for you,you took out Rey Mysterio and became Cruiserweight champion,you took Juventud Guerrera’s mask,and you beat Dean Malenko so bad that he considered walking away from this business all in the space of three months. Fast forward to when you arrived in the WWF everybody remembers when you interrupted The Rock in your debut but i like to remember what you did soon after that. In your debut match you destroyed the Road Dogg Jesse James,powerbombed him through a table, a month later you took out the self proclaimed World's Most Dangerous Man Ken Shamrock you made him taste his blood and beat him up so bad that he left the business. Fast forward to EBWF Chris, you have done a lot of things to get ahead and probably my favorite was when you threw Aiden English off of a production truck and broke his back.

Bully shook his head.

Bully Ray:Where did that Chris Jericho go, because the Chris Jericho I see today is the same man who was trying to be an all around nice guy in ECW and for the first couple of years in WCW. You have lost that killer instinct Chris and meanwhile I have never lost that killer instinct. I have maintained it for almost thirty years and I will never lose it.I proved that a few weeks ago against D-Von when I beat him to a bloody pulp and sent him to a hospital. Chris I will do the same thing to you tonight and maybe just maybe you will find that killer instinct again..or maybe you will consider retirement either way I will be helping you and afterwards you can thank me.

Bully took another swig of beer and walked into the shadows as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan