Paintings

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Paintings

Post by Cory »

Randy was seated in his locker room, the tag team championship belts hung up on hooks behind him as the camera focused in on his form. His head was down as he strung his laces together. He didn't even look up.

Randy Orton: I heard Trent's back. That's cool. This company could use some new talent at the top, and that's what Trent is. You see, I don't make it a particular habit of giving pretty much anyone flowers for being semi-capable in the pro wrestling business, but I can give credit where it's due. Trent's a talented dude. He's sharp, athletic, and has a mind that's strong, like a steel trap. So strong, in fact, that he still remembers a match he had with me nearly ten years ago where he beat me for the title. In fact, it seems to define him in a way that Dominik Mysterio's career is defined by his Dad, or Wes Ikeda's career is defined by the fact that bingo halls have lots of folding chairs. In fact, Trent seems to believe that his title win over me shook my confidence, maybe even made me doubt myself. Poor Randy Orton is floating through existence, awash in doubt and uncertainty.

Randy smirked and shook his head.

Randy Orton: Well, let me put your mind at ease. That wasn't the first L I ever took. And it won't be the last, either. And since then, I put together a legacy that no one has been able to top. You could cut my EBWF career in fourths and each one would be worthy of enshrining at EBWF HQ. When that time comes and I go to that ring and put my boots in the middle of it, people will talk about my accomplishments as one of, if not the best this company has ever seen in it's long history. So no, I'm not losing sleep over the fact that I lost to you in 2013.

He finished lacing his boots and he stood up.

Randy Orton: I've said this a thousand times to a thousand wrestlers. I was here before you got here, and I'll be here after you're gone. And a thousand times out of a thousand, I've proved them right. And night after night I still put down five star performances in that ring, regardless of who is standing opposite me. It just so happens that this time? The guy standing opposite me is capable of doing the same thing. So, let's do this Trent. Let's go out there and pop the crowd and give them a reason for buying their ticket. And win or lose, we'll make sure they don't forget it. But just so you know, my career is a series of Picasso paintings, regardless of if I win tonight or not. If I stopped painting today, you'd need years and years to replicate it. So, you got some catching up to do. Welcome back, buddy.

Randy nodded and walked out of camera view as the scene faded.