Total Supremacy Results - 07/02/2023

Ashlee
Site Admin

Total Supremacy Results - 07/02/2023

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

"Pawns and Kings" by Alter Bridge blasted throughout the AT&T Center as the raucous EBWF crowd cheered, watching the pyrotechnics display herald the start of the Total Supremacy PPV event.

Mauro Ranallo: Get ready folks! It's time for Total Supremacy!

Nigel McGuiness: I cannot wait, Mauro! This show is stacked with some excellent matches with new up and comers, red hot superstars, and high stakes from top to bottom!

Mauro Ranallo: That's right, Nigel, we have the King of the Ring and Queen of the Ring tournaments concluding tonight. We will find out soon who will be crowned King and Queen of the Ring, and who will get a championship opportunity at Gateway to Glory.

Nigel McGuiness: Not to mention a Last Man Standing match for the EBWF World Championship between Roman Reigns and The Miz! I can't believe it!

Mauro Ranallo: I think it's safe to say that after tonight, nothing will be the same.

"My Last Breath" by Evanescence played as the crowd booed loudly, not pleased to see Christian Cage walk out towards the ring. Christian was largely unconcerned with the crowd reaction.

Nigel McGuiness: Our first semi-final match of the night pits Christian Cage against EBWF newcomer Damian Priest!

Mauro Ranallo: Christian Cage has forgotten more about pro-wrestling than most people have learned in their lives. He will be a particularly difficult opponent to dispatch.

Cage got into the ring and went to his corner as "Bow" by Zeal & Ardor started playing. The crowd was slowly beginning to cheer Damian Priest. Priest walked down to the ring with his arms outstretched like the Bad Guy.

Mauro Ranallo: Damian Priest channeling a little of his favorite wrestler Scott Hall.

Nigel McGuiness: I tell you what, Mauro, a very good person to imitate. Scott Hall was one of the most knowledgable pro-wrestlers to ever hit the business. And just like Scott Hall, Damian Priest is dripping swagger.

Priest stepped over the ropes and into the ring as he went to his corner. The referee checked with both opponents and then called for the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: Here we go, one of these athletes will advance to the King of the Ring Final later tonight.

Christian Cage gestured like he wanted to step in for a collar-and-elbow tie up, and Priest was all too happy to oblige. Cage lured him in and kicked him in the cut, following up with a chop to the throat which sent Priest stumbling back. Christian whipped Priest toward the corner and Priest's back hit the turnbuckle. Cage ran forward but Priest caught him with a hard right to the jaw which sent Cage to the mat. Priest immediately grabbed Cage and hoisted him up for the Razor's Edge, but Cage slipped out of his grasp, then went for the Unprettier. Priest reversed that into a school boy pin attempt, which got a 1.5 count.

Nigel McGuiness: Both men trying to end it early, here!

Cage rolled out of the ring and took a breather outside as the crowd booed. Damian stepped over the ropes onto the apron and went for an axehandle off the apron onto Cage, but Cage sidestepped him on the landing and kicked Priest hard in the back of the knee, causing him to collapse outside.

Nigel McGuiness: The veteran Christian Cage making a smart move here by bringing the bigger guy down a bit!

Priest gripped his knee, but that just offered a target to Cage who grabbed Priests leg and kicked the back of his knee multiple times relentlessly. Christian dragged Damian towards one of the ring corners, draped Priest's leg over the steps, and stomped on it mercilessly. Priest yelled in agony as Christian targeted his leg.

Mauro Ranallo: Damian Priest has been undefeated since he walked into EBWF for the first time. Is his first loss going to be at the hands of Christian Cage?!

Cage rolled Priest into the ring and grabbed his leg, turning him over into a half Boston crab. Damien scrambled desperately for the ropes, in agonizing pain. Finally, he was able to grab the ropes a the referee forced Christian to break the hold just before the five count. Christian, trying to give Priest no time to rest, dragged the larger man to his feet and hit a chop block on Priest's leg, sending him crumpling to the mat.

Nigel McGuiness: Just call the match! Cage is going to wreck Priest's career!

Christian quickly dragged Priest back to his feet, but in a desperate move, Priest grabbed him by the throat and hit his signature sit-out choke slam.

Mauro Ranallo: South of Heaven!

Priest hooked Christian's leg and got a long two count before Cage popped a shoulder up. Priest slowly got up, dragging Christian up as well. Priest went in for a vertical duplex, but Cage kicked Priest's leg several times, weakening his vertical base.

Nigel McGuiness: This has been a brilliant strategy by Christian Cage so far! Take out the big man's wheels!

Cage threw Prist into the corner and followed upon with a Tornado DDT, planting Priest's head onto the mat. He went for a pin but only got a two count. Christian, showing some frustration, started kicking and stomping on Priest's leg, causing the crowd to boo.

Mauro Ranallo: Christian has to focus, here!

Christian signaled that he was about to put an end to this match, and he dragged Priest to his feet. He grabbed Priest's arms and turned him over into an Unprettier, but Priest used his size advantage to back Christian into the corner before he could fully execute the move. Christian went into the corner turnbuckle chest first. He stumbled around and Damian kicked him in the gut, stuffing his head between his legs. Using his immense upper body strength while still favoring his bad leg, Priest hoisted Cage up for the Razor's Edge and sent Cage crashing back-first onto the mat. The crowd cheered as Priest hobbled over to Cage and went for the pin.

1....2....3!

Mauro Ranallo: Damian Priest did it! An excellent strategy by Christian Cage to chop the bigger man down, but in the end it's Damian Priest that advances to the Finals later tonight.

Nigel McGuiness: If this is what we have to look forward to for the rest of the night, Mauro, I'm all in!

Damian gingerly celebrated as a video package for the next match aired.

SEGMENT

We next found ourselves backstage at the AT&T Center inside the locker room. There we saw Arisa Hoshiki pacing anxiously as she prepared for her tournament final against Sakisama. The fans popped loudly for the Shining Star, and then again a few moments later as Alexa Bliss walked into the frame. Arisa waved down the Goddess and, once she had Alexa’s attention, offered a tentative smile.

Arisa Hoshiki: “Hey!”

Alexa’s expression was dubious at best.

Alexa Bliss: “Oh, hey.”

Arisa Hoshiki: “So look, I know we haven’t seen eye to eye since I came back to the ring. And
I know I’ve been part of and done terrible things to you. Nothing I say or do can make up for that, but - I could really use your help tonight.”

Alexa Bliss: “Oh really?”

Arisa Hoshiki: “And even with everything that happened, I know neither of us wants Sakisama to wear that crown.”

Alexa crossed her arms over her chest.

Alexa Bliss: “True but I still can't forget that last time I trusted you. I ended up suffering extreme pain and embarrassment.”

Arisa sighed and nodded, trying to take ownership of her past failure.

Arisa Hoshiki: “I was - in a really bad place back then. That doesn’t excuse what I did, though. And I’m so sorry for everything that happened.”

Alexa Bliss: “You tricked me when you knew I was in a vulnerable state.”

Arisa Hoshiki: “I did, and it was awful of me.”

Alexa Bliss: "And that led to the Hell in a Cell match which left me severely injured and put one of my best friends in a depressed state. Then I come back and on my second show back I get betra...."

Alexa paused and had a look of emotional pain at that memory. Arisa reached out a hand as if to hold Alexa by the shoulder, but she withdrew it quickly.

Arisa Hoshiki: "I know.. and there's nothing I can do to change what happened. Look, I know I'm asking a lot so you know what? I'll leave it be. But I'm dedicating the Pulsar Kick that knocks out Sakisama to Liv N Bliss."

The fans cheered the dedication, but Alexa looked as though she was about to leave. Just as Arisa began turning away to finish her preparations, the Goddess spoke up.

Alexa Bliss: "Look...I'll do it, but if you betray me this time I'm not going to let you get away with it."

Arisa spun around and smiled as the fans cheered.

Arisa Hoshiki: "I promise, I'm not going to do anything to hurt you again. I really appreciate it! It's getting dangerous out here with Sakisama and now Oedo Tai showing up. And I owe you one.”

She held her hand out again, and Alexa hesitated just a moment before shaking it.

Arisa Hoshiki: “Now let’s go stop this dusty old French lady dead in her tracks.”

Alexa nodded in agreement, and we faded into a graphic for the next match.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Moments ago, we saw Damian Priest, who made debut in the first round of this year’s King of the Ring tournament, advance to the final! We’ll find out who he’ll face in the final next as the Breakout Champion, Brock Anderson, goes one on one with Trent!

Brock Anderson made his way to the ring first, followed by Trent. When both men were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Trent and Brock locked up, and Brock applied an arm twist. As Trent tried to fight out of it, Anderson put him in a headlock, which he transitioned into a headlock takedown. Anderson then stomped on Trent’s arms and legs one by one, before hitting a knee drop.

Nigel McGuinness: A fast, aggressive start by Brock Anderson here… you can tell how badly he wants a place in the final, Mauro!

Anderson pulled Trent to his feet and hit him with a series of punches, then went to whip him against the ropes… but Trent reversed the Irish whip, sending Anderson into the ropes before taking him down with a back elbow smash. As Anderson sat up, Trent hit him with a kick to the back, then dragged Anderson to his feet and whipped him into the corner. In the corner, Trent hit Anderson with a series of chops, then dragged him back towards the center of the ring and hit a bridging northern lights suplex! Both of Brock’s shoulders were down, and the referee counted - 1… 2… Anderson kicked out! As Trent got back to his feet, Anderson rolled out of the ring, giving himself a moment to recover.

Mauro Ranallo: Trent taking the fight to Brock Anderson now, and Brock doesn’t like it!

Trent followed Anderson to the outside and tried to throw him back in the ring, but as he grabbed Anderson, the Breakout Champion hit him with a knee to the midsection, then threw him into the ringside barrier! Trent’s shoulder collided with the barrier, and as he clutched his shoulder, Anderson began stomping on it before pulling Trent to his feet and hitting a DDT onto the floor! Anderson then rolled back into the ring and yelled at the ref, telling him to hurry up and count Trent out. As the referee reached the count of 7, Trent rolled back into the ring. Anderson immediately grabbed Trent, setting him up for a piledriver, but Trent countered with a back body drop! As Anderson got back to his feet, the two men began exchanging right hands back and forth. After gaining the upper hand, Trent went for a clothesline… but Anderson ducked underneath it, grabbing Trent from behind and hitting a bridging German suplex! Both of Trent’s shoulders were down, and the referee counted - 1… 2… Trent kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Great counter there by Brock Anderson to swing the momentum back in his favor!

Anderson sat Trent up and put him in a chinlock, but Trent fought out of it and as both men got to their feet, Trent hit Brock with a series of punches. Trent then whipped Anderson against the ropes, before hitting him with a clothesline. As Anderson got back up, Trent hit a second clothesline, then followed up with a half and half suplex! Trent hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Anderson kicked out! Trent pulled Anderson to his feet and dragged him towards the corner, then set Anderson up for a Tornado DDT… but Anderson blocked it, climbed to the second rope, and hit Trent with a superplex!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! That shook the ring!

Anderson hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Trent kicked out! As Anderson got to his feet, he grabbed Trent by the legs, going for the figure four… but Trent kicked him away and got to his feet. Trent then tried to lift Anderson over his shoulders and get him in position for the Crunchy, but Anderson blocked it, then hit a swinging neckbreaker. As both men got to their feet, Anderson whipped Trent against the ropes, then hit a Spinebuster! He hooked both legs and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! Brock Anderson wins!

Anderson celebrated, then made his way to the back as Rocky Romero rushed into the ring to check on Trent.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, it’s time to crown our 2023 Queen of the Ring! Will it be the 2023 Last Survivor, Arisa Hoshiki, or the woman who broke up Queen’s Court, Sakisama?

“Bara wa Utsukushiku Chiru” hit and the crowd booed as Sakisama made her way to the ring, accompanied by the former leader of Queen’s Court, Utami Hayashishita. When Sakisama was in the ring, “Star Ship” hit and the crowd cheered as Arisa Hoshiki stepped out onto the stage, accompanied by Alexa Bliss.

Nigel McGuinness: Arisa Hoshiki has Alexa Bliss in her corner tonight, and it will be interesting to see if Alexa or Utami try to get involved…

Hoshiki and Bliss walked down the ramp, and as Hoshiki entered the ring, Alexa locked eyes with Utami, giving her what appeared to be a warning glare. Meanwhile, in the ring, Arisa stared down Sakisama, her fists clenched ready for a fight. The referee called for the bell and Hoshiki charged at Sakisama, but Sakisama took her down with a big boot. As Hoshiki got to her feet, Sakisama hit her with a right hand, but Hoshiki retaliated with a right hand of her own, and the two women began exchanging blows back and forth. After gaining the upper hand, Hoshiki went for a clothesline, but Sakisama ducked underneath it, then hit Hoshiki with a dropkick. As both women got to their feet, Sakisama whipped Hoshiki into the corner, where she hit her with a series of kicks. Hoshiki fell into a sitting position, and Sakisama put her foot to Arisa’s throat, choking her! The referee threatened to disqualify her, and began counting - 1… 2… 3… 4… Sakisama removed her foot just before the count of 5! The referee ordered Sakisama to take a step back, and as she did so Alexa Bliss began yelling at her, telling Sakisama to fight fair. Sakisama dismissed Alexa, then pulled Hoshiki to her feet and hit a snapmare. As Hoshiki sat up, Sakisama hit her with a stiff kick to the back of the head!

Mauro Ranallo: A strong start here by Sakisama… She has dominated the early stages of this match!

Hoshiki looked dazed as she got to her feet and Sakisama hit her with an STO, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Hoshiki kicked out! Sakisama immediately sat Hoshiki up and put her in a choke hold, but Hoshiki managed to fight out of it, and as both women got to their feet, Hoshiki hit Sakisama with a superkick! Sakisama rolled out of the ring, and Hoshiki followed her to the outside, but as she tried to go after Sakisama, Utami blocked off her path! As Hoshiki warned Utami to step aside, Alexa Bliss grabbed Utami, throwing her into the ringside barrier! The crowd cheered, but their cheers turned to boos as Sakisama hit Bliss with a big boot! Sakisama then grabbed Hoshiki and tried to slam her head against the ring apron, but Hoshiki blocked it, then slammed Sakisama’s head against the ring apron several times.

Nigel McGuinness: Very aggressive offense by Arisa Hoshiki… that’s the hardest part of the ring!

Hoshiki threw Sakisama back into the ring, then re-entered the ring herself and charged at Sakisama, hitting her with a knee strike. She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Sakisama kicked out! Hoshiki then climbed to the top rope, waiting for Sakisama to get up, and when Sakisama was on her feet, Hoshiki hit the 1399! Hoshiki hooked the leg… but the referee didn’t make the count as he was distracted by Utami, who had climbed up onto the ring apron! As the referee threatened to send Utami to the back, Alexa grabbed Utami, pulling her down from the ring apron and hitting her with a series of punches. As Utami and Alexa exchanged punches at ringside, the referee turned around and began counting the pinfall - 1… 2… Sakisama kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Arisa with a near fall, and you have to think that would have been a 3 count if it weren’t for Utami!

As Sakisama got to her feet, Hoshiki ran towards the ropes, going for a springboard star cutter… but Sakisama caught her in the air, and countered with a German suplex! Hoshiki’s shoulders were down and the referee counted - 1… 2… Hoshiki kicked out! Sakisama let out a cry of frustration, and as she got to her feet she stomped on Arisa Hoshiki several times, then pulled Arisa to her feet. Hoshiki looked dazed, and Sakisama jumped up onto her shoulders, going for a reverse hurricanrana… but Hoshiki countered into an electric chair drop! She turned Sakisama over and hooked both legs - 1… 2… Sakisama kicked out! As Hoshiki got to her feet, she saw Utami hit Alexa Bliss with a DDT at ringside. Hoshiki quickly climbed to the top rope, and hit Utami with a 1399 on the outside! As Hoshiki rolled back into the ring, Sakisama was on her feet, and Sakisama ran at Hoshiki, going for the Academy Award Kick… but Hoshiki ducked underneath it, then put Sakisama in the Black Hold!

Nigel McGuinness: Arisa Hoshiki sometimes calls this move the Queen Killer… could she be about to kill Sakisama’s chances of becoming Queen of the Ring by making her submit or choking her out?

Sakisama struggled, but she was able to get to the ropes and the referee ordered Hoshiki to break the hold. Hoshiki did so, then dragged Sakisama to the center of the ring. As Sakisama tried to get to her feet, Hoshiki ran against the ropes, then hit Sakisama with a knee strike! Hoshiki stood over Sakisama, waiting for her to stand up, and when Sakisama got to her feet, Hoshiki hit the Pulsar Kick! The crowd cheered as Hoshiki hooked the leg, and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! What a year 2023 is turning out to be for Arisa Hoshiki… first she became the Last Survivor, and now she is Queen of the Ring!

The referee called for the bell and raised Arisa’s arm in victory. Alexa entered the ring and gave Arisa a hug, and the two women celebrated together as a video package began to play for the World Title match.

MATCH FOUR

“Truth Reigns” hit the PA and the crowd began to boo as Roman Reigns came to the ring prepared for the fight of his life.
Mauro Ranallo: Roman Reigns has been scratching and clawing his way to a world title opportunity for over a year, and tonight he gets that chance when he takes on The Miz.
Nigel McGuinness: It’s clear he thinks he’s the better competitor. We’ll have to see if he can make good on that here.
“Awesome!” I Came to Play hit and Miz came to the ring accompanied by Michael Cole and Matt Riddle.
Mauro Ranallo: The EBWF World Champion is here with Bro Awesome.
Miz did his signature entrance and then proceeded to the ring. He had barely climbed over the middle rope when the bell rang. Roman charged and they immediately started brawling. Miz knocked Reigns back momentarily, but Reigns quickly responded with a right hand. Miz went for a snap DDT, but Reigns got out and connected with a Superman Punch. The referee counted, but Miz was up at 4. Reigns went for a Spear, but Miz kicked him and hit a Pop-up Powerbomb. The referee started to count, but Reigns got to his feet at 4. Reigns fell out of the ring to recover. Miz went outside and charged, but Reigns caught him in a Samoan Drop position. Miz slid off, but Reigns sent him into the steel steps. Reigns then crushed Miz with a Spear at ringside.
Nigel McGuinness: Miz almost got taken out of his boots.
Reigns got back into the ring and began to circle as the referee counted. Miz was up at 7. Reigns went back outside, and grabbed the top half of the steel steps and drilled them right into Miz. Reigns hit a second shot into Miz. Miz slowly got up, and Reigns hit a third shot with the steps. Reigns stalked him and went for a fourth shot, but Miz superkicked him. Miz bounced Reigns off the steps a few times and sendt him into the barricade. The crowd was going wild. Riddle and Cole were hyped. Miz laid Reigns on a platform and climbed a ledge. Reigns attacked him before he could jump onto him. Reigns hit him with a chair and threw him into the announce table.
Mauro Ranallo: Miz is trying to recover here, but he might be out of his depth!
Miz grabbed the steel chair and drilled it into the knees of Reigns before cracking it off his back. Reigns fought back and hit Miz with the chair a few times. Miz drove him into the barricade and hit another snap DDT. Reigns avoided being pushed off the ledge and Superman Punched him. Reigns then shoved Miz off and put him through the announce table. The crowd booed. Roman got back into the ring and waited as the referee counted. Miz somehow beat the count and stumbled back into the ring. Roman threw Miz over the top rope and the two began to brawl up the entrance ramp. They went through the curtain, and Miz, not knowing where he was began to retreat.
Nigel McGuinness: I know this is a last man standing match, but these two need to bring it back out here!
Mauro Ranallo: They’ve taken out the announce table! They’ve stunned this audience.
Miz was having a hard time walking backstage and wound up by the practice ring in the stadium. The referee checked on Miz and all of a sudden Reigns speared Miz with a stack of audio equipment! Miz somehow, someway got to his feet at 9.
Nigel McGuinness: I don’t know how Miz is on his feet, but he will not stay down!
Miz attacked, but Reigns viciously beat him down. Miz was back up at 8. The audience could hardly believe it. Reigns taunted him, so Miz took him down and wildly punched away at him.
Mauro Ranallo: Miz is a mad man!
Miz threw Reigns into the road crates. Miz then threw a steel chair onto the concrete floor and hit a Skull Crushing Finale.
Nigel McGuinness: Oh my god!
Miz climbed some crates and splashed Reigns right on the concrete floor.
Mauro Ranallo: They have to both have broken ribs.
Miz pulled himself up and Reigns struggled on the ground. He got up to both feet, but as soon as the referee begged off the call, Reigns fell down again. Miz grabbed him by the hair and threw him head first into the wall. Miz walked over to some other equipment and grabbed a ladder, setting it up. Roman Reigns was at Mia’s feet. Miz drove him into the ladder, and the crowd in the arena could be heard reacting in surprise. Reigns was face down on the floor, but managed to get up at 9.
Miz: Stay down!
Mauro Ranallo: The Miz is getting in his own head! Don’t do it, Mike!
Miz was angry and immediately fed Reigns a ladder to the forehead. Reigns lands on some tables. Seeing his opportunity, Miz climbed up on the tables and helped Reigns to his feet. Miz delivered another SCF!
Mauro Ranallo: Through the table! Miz hit Reigns in the had with a ladder and then drove him through those tables. Unbelievable.
Miz stumbled to his feet. The referee was counting.
Nigel McGuinness: Miz has been an absolute mad man.
Mauro Ranallo: Miz might do it here! Roman Reigns hasn’t moved!
8..9…10!
Nigel McGuinness: The Miz continues to reign supreme as EBWF World Champion1
Mauro Ranallo: What a matchup!
Nigel McGuinness: What a night!
Mauro Ranallo: Miz remains EBWF Champion! Who will face him at Gateway to Glory? We’ll find out next.
The scene faded and a video promoting the finals for the King of the Ring tournament began to play.

MATCH FIVE

Mauro Ranallo: Another successful World Title defense for The Miz, and now we’ll find out who will be the next contender as we crown the 2023 King of the Ring! Will it be Brock Anderson, or Damian Priest?

Brock Anderson made his way to the ring first, followed by Damian Priest, who was accompanied by Paul Heyman. Both men received a mixed reaction from the crowd. As the referee called for the bell, Anderson ran at Priest, going for a clothesline, but Priest caught Anderson with a kick to the midsection, then whipped him against the ropes. As Anderson ran back towards him, Priest took him down with a shoulder block, then as Anderson got back to his feet, Priest hit him with a series of punches. Anderson fought back with some right hands of his own, following up with a dropkick, then as both men got to their feet, Anderson whipped Priest into the corner. Anderson hit Priest with a series of punches and kicks in the corner, before sitting him on the top rope and setting him up for a superplex… but Priest shoved him away, then hit Anderson with a flying clothesline! He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Anderson kicked out! Priest pulled Anderson to his feet and hit him with an uppercut, then dragged him towards the corner and slammed his head off the top turnbuckle.

Nigel McGuinness: A very powerful display thus far by Damian Priest, and Brock Anderson is looking vulnerable here Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Well Nigel, I’m not exactly a fan of Damian Priest, but given the way Brock Anderson has been acting in recent months, I’ve got to say it’s nice to see someone beating him down to size!

As Priest stomped on Anderson repeatedly in the corner, the referee ordered him to take a step back. Priest did so, but as Anderson tried to move out of the corner, Priest whipped him into the opposite corner and hit him with a corner clothesline. As Anderson stumbled out of the corner, Priest threw him out of the ring, then followed Anderson to the outside. Once outside the ring, Priest went to hit Anderson with a big boot, but Anderson sidestepped it, then grabbed Priest and threw him into the ringside barrier! Anderson threw Priest back into the ring, and after re-entering the ring himself, Anderson hit Priest with a series of punches. Anderson then hit a DDT, and hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Priest kicked out! As Priest got to his feet, Anderson climbed to the top rope and went for a diving double axe handle… but Priest caught him with a European uppercut!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! What a thunderous blow that was from Damian Priest!

Priest then set Anderson up for the Broken Arrow, but Anderson countered it, rolling Priest up into a small package! The referee counted - 1… 2… Priest kicked out! As both men got to their feet, Anderson hit Priest with a swinging neckbreaker, then stomped on his arms and legs one by one before going for a figure four leglock. Before Brock could lock it in, Priest kicked him away, and as both men got to their feet, Priest hit a jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick! As Anderson fell to the mat, Priest covered him and the referee counted - 1… 2… Anderson kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: I thought for sure that was going to be a 3 count, Mauro… and so did Damian Priest by the looks of things!

Priest punched the mat in frustration, then yelled at the referee, telling him to count faster. Priest then pulled Anderson to his feet, setting him up for the Razor’s Edge… but Anderson wriggled free and rolled Priest up! The referee counted - 1… 2… Priest kicked out! As both men got to their feet, Anderson went for a spinebuster… but Priest blocked it, then hit Anderson with a clothesline!

Mauro Ranallo: A vicious clothesline from Damian Priest there… that almost took Brock Anderson’s head off!

As Anderson got back up, Priest hit him with a chokeslam, then hooked the leg once more. The referee counted - 1… 2… Anderson got his shoulder up just before the 3! Priest shook his head, then as he got to his feet, he stomped on Anderson several times. He then pulled Anderson to his feet and whipped him into the corner, before running at him and going for a bodypress… but Anderson moved out of the way! Anderson then hit a back drop, before climbing to the top rope and hitting an elbow drop. He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Priest kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Another near fall! What is it going to take to end this match?

As Anderson got to his feet, he went back to the corner and started trying to remove the turnbuckle pad! The referee stopped him, then as the referee re-tied the turnbuckle pad, Anderson hit Priest with a low blow! Anderson then hit a piledriver, and hooked both legs as the referee turned around. The referee counted - 1… 2… again Priest kicked out! Anderson sat Priest up and put him in a sleeper hold, but Priest fought out of it, and as both men got to their feet, Priest hit the Broken Arrow! Priest then lifted Anderson over his shoulder… and hit him with the Razor’s Edge! He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! Damian Priest maintains his undefeated streak, and he is the King of the Ring!

The referee called for the bell and went to raise Priest’s arm in victory, but before he could do so, Paul Heyman entered the ring and pushed the referee aside. Heyman then raised Priest’s arm, and the two men celebrated together as Total Supremacy went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote