Who better?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Who better?

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage inside of the Spectrum Center in Charlotte,North Carolina where Renee Young was standing by with the Instant Classic Christian Cage.

Renee Young:Christian Cage at Total Supremacy you competed in the Semi-Finals of the King of the Ring tournament against Damien Priest and despite a valiant effort you unfortunately came up short, but tonight you will be rewarded for your performance as you will take part in a Triple Threat match tonight against the other two men who fell short in the tournament Brock Anderson and Trent where the winner will become the new Gateway Champion, how are you feeling?

Christian smirked.

Christian Cage:First of all Renee i don’t need you sucking up to me alright,i know i put on a valiant effort at Total Supremacy and that shouldn't be a surprise because every time i step in the ring greatness occurs. As far as how i’m feeling, well if you asked me a week ago i would’ve told you that i’m pretty pissed off but after last week’s show i feel great for two reasons.

Christian held up one finger.

Christian Cage:One I'm getting an opportunity that I deserve,you see when you're a legend in this business like me you should be treated with respect and the EBWF brass has definitely shown me respect by putting me in this match in the main event spot. I mean who better to put in a main event title match than the Instant Classic? As for the second reason I'm happy after last week’s show is..

Christian paused for a moment before chuckling.

Christian Cage:Well you can guess the second reason.

Renee Young:Well what are your thoughts on your opponents?

Christian shrugged.

Christian Cage:Well Renee my thoughts haven’t really changed since Total Supremacy,Brock Anderson has potential and Trent is a pathetic little mamas boy like the people in North Carolina. It doesn't matter who it is no one and i mean no one can stop me from becoming Gateway Champion tonight and soon i will become the EBWF World Champion and if you don’t know…now you know.

Christian walked away as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan