What will you do?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

What will you do?

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in a dark room,the only thing providing light was a TV that was sitting on a table. Christian Cage appeared and sat down in a chair in front of the TV. Christian picked up a remote and pressed a button and footage began to play of Warfare from a couple of weeks ago when Christian was attacked by United Empire members Will Osprey,Jeff Cobb and Great O Khan.

Mauro Ranallo: Multiple punches now overtaking Christian, and don’t tell me! My God! They call that move the Imperial Drop and I bet Christian wishes he could just drop back home right now! Can we get some clarity from the back on what the hell is going on?!

Nigel McGuinness: To the back of the head! There is no way he isn’t having a concussion protocol test tonight!

Mauro Ranallo: My god! Hidden Blade! An elbow to the back of the head but it is named to remind you of a swift end at the hands of an assassin. Tonight, that could not be more aptly named! What just happened here?!

Christian scowled as he watched the footage and saw the three men drape their flag over him. As the footage ends Cage looks at the camera.

Christian Cage: You know when you're a legend in this business,you tend to have a lot of people come after you in an attempt to make a name for themselves. Will Osprey,Great O Khan,Jeff Cobb you guys certainly created some buzz for yourselves,you got a bunch of internet dorks saying that your singing is a big deal and that Wes Ikeda really hit the jackpot with this one.

Christian laughed and shook his head.

Christian Cage: Ah the stupidity of the IWC never gets old. The reality is that you three are nothing more than overhyped,overrated wrestlers from Japan who think that just because they were successful overseas that they can come to the big leagues and acquire the same or more success. Unlike your Jerk off fans I don't care what you did in New Japan because the truth is you were big fish in a small pond and now you think you can come into my ocean and take what's rightfully mine and that's a shot at the Gateway Championship. But the thing is you won't achieve that because unlike you dorks my team is full of actual talent.

Seth Rollins walked into view wearing a black suit with a smirk on his face.

Seth Rollins: You see boys this team has accomplished far more than you ever have or ever will. Multiple World Championship reigns in multiple promotions,competing in big matches,creating a legacy,and doing it all while making way more money than you guys.

Seth cackled at his opposition.

Christian Cage: But there is one more guy on our team that you have to worry about and I would like to remind you of the kind of destruction he’s capable of.

Christian presses the play button again and this time we see footage from last week as Johnny Gargano was attacking both Christian and Rollins,a giant arrived.

Mauro Ranallo: Talk about migration at the station! Big Show is here and there isn’t a body in that crowd that isn’t realizing it! He is throwing grown men around like they’re children!

The footage shows The Big Show tossing security guards until he got to the ring where he caught a diving Gargano and threw him into the ring post before he entered the ring and celebrated with his cohorts. The footage ended and Big Show appeared also wearing a suit and an intimidating look on his face.

Christian Cage: I told you all last week I was three steps ahead and tonight we will prove it again when we destroy you and leave you humiliated and defeated and take that Gateway Championship opportunity.

Big Show cracked his knuckles before he spoke.

Big Show: United Empire what are you gonna do tonight when you have to stand in the ring with the World's Largest Athlete,what are you gonna do when I grab one of you by your neck and squeeze the air out of your lungs before I drive you to the mat,what are you gonna do when my hand cracks your jaw and leaves you unconscious and broken? I suspect that you will not be able to do anything about it and at the end of the night we will make you regret the day you decided to come to EBWF and hell we will make you regret the day you all became Professional Wrestlers.

Christian Cage: And you will be left heart broken and if you don't know…now you know.

Christian sat back in his chair and chuckled as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan