[General Roleplay - YouTube - Non-Televised] After Warfare 11/27

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
William

[General Roleplay - YouTube - Non-Televised] After Warfare 11/27

Post by William »

A grainy shot of the ring opens with fans still on their feet surrounding the barricade following the end of Warfare. We hear a smorgasbord of noise from the fans cheering at the high quality match and the speakers still playing “Bring it Down”. Inside the ring is littered with the sight of the three members of the United Empire crowding around the center of the ring looking militaristic in Cobb’s and O-Khan’s posture. There is a flag in the Great-O-Khan’s hand and Will Ospreay already has a microphone in hand in front of the other two. Heading up the ramp, with ice packs on their necks from surrounding stagehands you can see the fallen team making their way to the back on their own two feet to fight another day.

This shot is definitely giving instant clues that it wasn’t filmed by official EBWF equipment. The quality of the film, black void surrounding the borders of the film, and audio from the house speakers of the arena all give hints that this is a fan film filmed with a cell phone. It is harder than normal to make out everything Ospreay is saying from the film as there is an echo from the speakers in the arena. The music finally fades as the camera crew around the ring begin moving back up the ramp.

Will Ospreay: As we stand - oh God.

Ospreay pauses for a second out of breath as he grabs at the back of his neck and upper back from the pain of the buckle bomb from Rollins close to the end of the match. Ospreay continues still visibly in pain and catching his breath.

Will Ospreay: As we stand here in enemy territory, I thought I would get on this microphone and tell all of you Canadians just who the fuck we are.

Very loud, striking boos echo the arena as Ospreay pauses, grabbing his neck.

Will Ospreay: I thought I would remind you as I stood here fresh as a daisy standing over a group of bloodied and battered geriatric old men, how different we are from these men. But that didn’t happen.

Ospreay pauses as the crowd cautiously applauds his statement, having a mood shift from earlier.

Will Ospreay: I’ve been in the ring now two separate times with Christian Cage, your fellow Canadian arsehole. While he is a little cunt, I can honestly say I was wrong about him physically. That first night and tonight wasn’t the same guy. Tonight he showed the world that he is still able to go at a Championship level. I don’t know if it was dumb luck or if they spent all week juicing with Big Show - cause ain’t no fuckin’ way that a human is as strong as he is! And at fifty one, I couldn’t imagine him when he was in his prime! Goddamn. But, but - Christian ain’t ready for retirement down in Florida. None of these pricks are! Hell, Rollins and Show almost killed me! I’m going to call my ma tonight and curse her out for telling me that giant was an actor now!

A round of applause and laughter now as Ospreay breathes heavily again into the microphone now beginning to take off the tape on his hands and wrist.

Will Ospreay: I’m going to be blunt, our mission to conquer this company will be much harder than we thought with these guys being in the front line.

Ospreay pauses as he lowers the microphone pondering his next words.

Will Ospreay: However, we did remind the world of one thing. These three former champions may have had a great match tonight, they are truly World Champion caliber wrestlers, and you Canadians can go home knowing one of you is top of the line in this industry - but they still aren’t on our level! United Empire leaves tonight with the number one contendership to the Gateway Championship in our very first match in the EBWF! Be grateful tonight because you all had the opportunity to see this! History begins for the EBWF on November twenty-seventh, twenty-twenty-three. Crowns up, boys!

The Great-O-Khan plants the flag into the middle of the ring, as the three men gingerly pose in front of it, visibly impacted from their match tonight. The crowd is still mixed as just noise escapes during the pose, but there are many flashes of cameras in the still packed arena.