No Goofing Around

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

No Goofing Around

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened backstage at the Target Center, where Hook was sat in his locker room eating Doritos. Upon noticing the camera, Hook put down the bag of Doritos and began to speak.

Hook: Tonight, for the first time since I defeated Christian Cage in the first ever EBWF “Fight Pit” match at Gateway to Glory, I’m stepping back into the ring. My opponent is Matt Riddle, who should be seen as a threat... after all, he’s a former MMA fighter. But riddle me this, Matt... you've been here in EBWF for quite some time now, and what exactly have you accomplished? Oh, that's right, nothing. Not a single championship to your name, just a whole lot of goofing around with The Miz and Michael Cole.

Hook shook his head in disdain.

Hook: At least The Miz can point out he’s a multiple-time EBWF World Champion... but you Matt, your list of accomplishments in EBWF is about as long as Michael Cole’s. How embarrassing is that? I know I haven’t won any championships here in EBWF, but I have defeated several former World Champions – Christian, Jeff Hardy, Xavier Woods, even Chris Jericho. If I’ve counted correctly, I’ve wrestled eighteen matches here in EBWF, and I've only been pinned once. And that was by MJF, who needed help from his lackey Powerhouse Hobbs.

Hook could be seen clenching his fists as he mentioned MJF and Powerhouse Hobbs. He calmed himself by eating another Dorito, then turned back towards the camera and continued speaking.

Hook: Now Matt, you're clinging to The Miz like a barnacle on a ship, desperately trying to stay relevant. Unlike The Miz, you've achieved absolutely nothing. You're nothing more than a sideshow, a joke. But I’m not laughing, and rest assured Matt, despite the lack of respect I have for you, I will be taking you seriously when we step into the ring together tonight. Because in just a few weeks, I’ll be entering the Last Survivor match, and I'm aiming to build some momentum by taking you down. This isn't about goofing around or playing games; it's about proving who belongs at the top. I'll defeat you, then I’ll go on to win the Last Survivor match, and finally earn my shot at the EBWF World Title.

Hook waved the cameraman away and continued eating his Doritos as the scene drew to a close.