The Surviving Rattlesnake(Stone Cold)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

The Surviving Rattlesnake(Stone Cold)

Post by A.J »

The time had come once again for EBWF's annual January pay-per-view Last Survivor where the men and women would compete in Last Survivor matches and the winners get a title shot at Fallout in March. One of the men competing would be none other than The Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin was certainly no stranger to these types of matches having won a similar match type three times in another company. This year Stone Cold would be looking to add a Last Survivor win to his list of accolades.

The scene opened in the parking lot on the day of the show,a black pickup truck pulled in and parked. Stone Cold Steve Austin exited the vehicle and noticed a camera nearby.

Stone Cold: The hell do you want?

Camera man: Mr.Austin I just wanted to get your thoughts on tonight's men's Last Survivor match.

Stone Cold: It's simple, Stone Cold is gonna walk out there,throw out 29 other sum bitches,and go on to challenge the EBWF World Champion at Fallout.

Austin reached into his truck and pulled out his gear bag.

Stone Cold: Follow me.

Austin started walking and the camera man followed.

Camera man: Any thoughts on the other competitors in this match?

Stone Cold: Well first off of there's Rey Mysterio Jr a guy who has been in this business since he was a teenager,a guy who is seen as a legend in the business. But over the last few years he's been walking around acting like he's tougher than he actually is or just shows up to say booyaka. Honestly Rey Mysterio doesn't intimidate me one damn bit and I won't hesitate to throw him out of the ring like a dart. Hook is Taz's boy and the apple clearly hasn't fallen far from the tree because just like his father back in the day Hook is a killing machine that has beaten almost everyone put in his way. But Hook if you think you're just gonna mow down Stone Cold then your ass is in for a hell of a surprise. As far as the surprise entrants go I really don't give a damn who they are because I'm just gonna end up tossing their asses over the top rope. Richard Holliday walks out there with his stupid air pods talking about how marketable he is,well son the only thing that's gonna be marketable about you is when I take my foot and shove up your ass and after I'm done you can go back to what you do best and that's kiss MJF's ass while crying.

Austin made his way through the hallway as he continued to talk.

Stone Cold: Powerhouse Hobbs is someone with great potential but the problem is just like Holliday he spends his time kissing up to the dumbest son of a bitch in EBWF. Randy Orton is a guy that's more worried about trends than actually getting in the ring. Stone Cold has to fight sometimes to get a match yet Randy Orton could probably care less about being booked. He and Edge have been Tag Champs for almost four years but hell son I can't even remember the last time they had a title defense. Lexis King, the son of Brian Pillman, a guy that was one of my best friends in this business,a guy I won Tag Team gold with back in WCW. So when I saw Lexis King brush off his father's legacy you can bet it pissed me off and I don't care if he did it on his own accord or he was influenced by Arnold. I'm gonna make sure to teach Pillman Jr a lesson by whipping his sorry ass. Matt Riddle is a guy that people often overlook due to the fact that he's a pothead and spends his time being the goofiest sum bitch Stone Cold has ever seen. Riddle I suggest you take this seriously because if not Stone Cold is gonna stomp a mud hole in your cannabis loving ass and walk it dry. I honestly forgot Trent still had a job here. Johnny Gargano certainly has my respect and that's something that's not easy to get. Gargano is not afraid to kick someone's ass and I know he's looking forward to kicking Christian Cage's and hell I may even join in when he does it.

Austin arrived at his locker room and put down his bag before taking a seat.

Stone Cold: Next up is Edge and just like Orton he could probably care less when his next match is but that doesn't mean that he's not a tough bastard. I know from experience how good he still is and I look forward to trading blows with him again. Alex Shelley makes his return and Stone Cold's gonna give him a hell of a welcome back present. Christian and his group are probably the biggest jackasses in the world; they run their mouths and act like big shots. If anyone deserves a can of whoop ass it's those bastards. Chris Jericho cost me my position as General Manager a few years ago and tonight I plan on getting my revenge. Al Snow is irrelevant as is the Lucha Brothers who also kiss MJF’s ass. Matt Cardona claims to be alwayz ready so I hope he's ready to get his ass handed to him by Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Acclaimed can scissor all they want but it doesn't change the fact that they always get their ass kicked and tonight is no different. MJF…

Austin paused a bit.

Stone Cold: MJF tried to make my life a living hell and I never got my revenge so tonight after I beat his ass I'm gonna take his scarf and tie it around his neck before I throw his ass over the top rope. Dominik Mysterio has done nothing since he's been here. Then finally we have The Miz and everyone’s gonna see how awesome he can be when Stone Cold hits him with a stunner and throws him over the top rope. At the end of the day no one is gonna stop me from going to the main event of Fallout and winning the World Title and That's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so.

Austin waved the Camera man off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan