One by One (Hook)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

One by One (Hook)

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened backstage at the Wells Fargo Center. A man had just arrived wearing a black hoodie; he had his hood up, so it wasn’t clear who it was. As the camera zoomed in on him, the man pulled down his hood and looked up. It was Hook. Hook looked into the camera and began to speak.

Hook: Tonight, I’m entering the Last Survivor match at number two. Most people would be disappointed to have to enter the match from the start; there’s always such a big deal made about the number one spot, that people seem to forget the number two entrant has the same challenge ahead of them as entrant number one. But honestly, I don’t mind being entrant number two, because I see it as an opportunity. A lot of people seem to think that because my matches are short, I can’t last long in the ring. Believe me, I can last... my matches are short because I beat my opponents quickly. And entering the Last Survivor match at number two means that I have 90 seconds to beat every guy that enters before I have someone else to worry about. So if I play my cards right, I could beat Rey Mysterio, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Richard Holliday and the rest one by one. Hell, if I beat them in less than 90 seconds, I’ll even have time for a breather before the next guy comes out. Just something to think about.

Hook winked, then walked away.