Are you familiar with my game?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Are you familiar with my game?

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened backstage, where Britt Baker was stretching, getting ready for her match. As she noticed the camera, Baker stopped her stretches and began to speak.

Britt Baker: Tonight, the Doctor goes one on one with the the self-proclaimed "Alpha Female" herself, Jade Cargill. You've been making a lot of noise lately, haven’t you Jade? But let's not forget what happened at Last Survivor. You talk a big game, but when it came down to it, I outlasted you. I eliminated you. And now, here we are again.

Baker smirked, then continued speaking.

Britt Baker: Jade believes her own hype, and talks about being the face of the “new era”… but I've been paving the way in this industry long before she showed up. And while the result at Last Survivor wasn’t what I wanted, I showed I’m still one of the top contenders on the EBWF roster. So Jade, if you want to make a statement against me tonight… think again. Because when I’m done with you, the only statement you’ll be able to make is the one your friend Shaq made. If you’re not already familiar with my game, you will be after tonight.

Baker dismissed the cameraman, then continued with her stretches.